All Comments on 'Roommates'

by wyo_girl

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 20 years ago
One Hot anatomy lesson for us guys!

I really enjoyed this story! The sex was explicit and hot! The story line was beleivable, another great story, by wyo_girl! I always get a --rise--out of her stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
for a change

if you think you enjoy a hand job...that is if you are lucky enough to find a woman who knows how...just try giving her some pleasure...all her own. sometime when you know she is burning up,,,just make her relax and using a bit of some kind of lube, gently masturbate her. she may protest for a while because even the most experienced woman will usually be surprised. mke her relax. when she climaxes you will probably see the biggest explosion ever. gently lick and suck her cum...then just hold her and let her go to sleep. you will probably haver to masturbate, but you will havegiuven her something she will always remember.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Hot Hot Hot!

This was truly one of the hottest stories I've read here. Definitely made me wet! Keep em cumming! :)

Grey BeardGrey Beardabout 20 years ago
The journey from Lust to Love.

UFFDAH !! I have read my share of stories about women in bed together, but many of them are simply lust driven acts of dominance and submission. This story might have started out as a mutual need for release, but my guess is that any honest sequel will be based on love.

Thank You, my dear for a near heart stopping story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
you got me all worked up

My panties were sopping wet halfway through your story. Go Girl!!! You know how to give good love!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
sweet and hot

When someone tells you a story such as this and you can see smell and taste the sex...that is hot!

RUSTYSKINSRUSTYSKINSover 18 years ago
oooo' yes...got me and my friend...

I show this story to my wifes best friend while we were all just hanging out partying one nite. My wife passed out early and went to bed but told us have fun! J' i'll call her was so hot and wet after reading the story 3 times waiting for me to come back downstairs, that she jumped on me "made" me eat her and then got nasty...thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well done!

I am slippery sopping wet. Believable story and hot sex. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So good, loved it!

Not only is your story 'oh so hot' but you write beautifully in the first person. Please keep writting on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Holy Shizzle McDizzle!!!

Bloody hell mate! Fokin' made me cum all over the keyboard. It's fookin' hard to type properly now. All slippery like. It's ok, I'll just lick it off. Mm. Tasty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wow

that was amazing! i almost came every time a character did. you're amazing.

Knightwing4Knightwing4about 13 years ago
Love that clit

I hope you don't mind the opinion of a man but I love this story. I guess it's because I love eating pussy more that anything and have always been in love with a big clit. I guess you could call it my fetish if it can be one, My ex has a big clit and she always got my tongue. She never had to ask. I would still suck it even after we broke up so your story definitely got me going. I hope you have more big clit lesbian stories. I love them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just one word

Awesome! and thank you

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 10 years ago
Verrrry...

well done! I like the innocence they each have or the desire for another woman coupled with the knowledge and awareness of what another woman would enjoy having done to them.

Your skill at dialogue is wonderful. If this were all narrated, I'd hardly like it at all, but the narration... mmmm. Of course, you don't just give us dialogue, you let us into Kylie's thoughts, a truly erotic wonderland.

Whether you choose to leave this as a simple story, or to make it a series of interactions between these caring and intuitive women, I encourage you to please write more stories.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

excellent. hope they have many more happy nights. big clits are so erotic, fascinating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the story! Would like to read about a relationship that develops between these young women as they learn they love each other. Thank you so much for including large clits. I enjoy them myself!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not bad, but this read more like a porno script than erotica.

3 stars.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

Yummy...SO hot!

a friend in need...by no means the first roomies that take matters into their own hands, and mouths...

idiot bf's...!

oral just not optional-mandatory

DTMA and get bf's that know a pleasured gf is a happy gf, not screaming horny...I view oral as the first course...

five and fave and also view her extra-large as an extra turn-on

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwyo_girl@wyo_girl
166 Followers
I love writing and have often wished I could do it for a living but alas, I must pay bills. *smile* Thanks to a good friend and fellow author, I discovered the pleasure of short stories a couple years ago and I love literotica for giving me a place to put them! About me - I...