Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyo_girl
wyo_girl
165 Followers

"You don't have to," I answered, suddenly embarrassed by my own body's responses.

"Yes," she said. "Yes I do." With that she began to unbutton the top of my pajamas. I wear men's flannel pajamas to bed because they are so much more comfortable than the nylon nightgowns my mother used to buy for me to sleep in. I watched rather helplessly as Heather unbuttoned every button and pushed the top off my shoulders. She scooted herself closer so I was forced to uncross my legs and spread them out on either side of her. I didn't allow myself to think about what I was inviting when I arched my back and thrust my large breasts toward her. Maybe I wanted her to touch them, or maybe I secretly hoped she would suck on my nipples until they were as red as Greg had made hers.

She lifted one of the milky globes up and bent her head. I felt her breath across my skin and then she was drawing the nipple into the incredible moist heat of her mouth. She alternated sucking on it and blowing on the nipple as she held it in both hands. It was an exotic sight, looking down at my roommate as she made love to my breasts. They aren't as sensitive as hers and I was already so stimulated that it wasn't long before I needed attention lower down.

"Mmmmm, Heather, that was good," I moaned quietly when she drew back.

"Don't think we're done yet," she whispered. "Help me take these off," she continued as one of her hands cupped my pajama-clad pussy. I couldn't stop the involuntary arch of my hips. I was in such a state of sexual need I think I would have masturbated in front of her if she hadn't been willing to continue. We eagerly pushed and pulled my pajama bottoms off as I lay back against the bed, my knees slightly bent with her kneeling between them.

"I've never touched a woman before," she breathed as she stared at the wet folds of my sex. "I never even thought about it before... but I need to tonight," she continued in that same quiet voice. Then her head bent and before I could stop her, she placed her mouth over me. Her hands spread my lips apart and then her tongue licked over the hard nub of my clit. I bucked and tried to stop her but she wouldn't be deterred from her objective. Her mouth sucked and licked at my clit while I lay there helpless to prevent her from pleasuring me. The hand that had tried to stop her became entangled in her hair as I began the spiral up towards the climax I had yearned for all evening.

My hips began to move and I mashed myself up against her mouth, rubbing my hard clit against her tongue. I was careful not to force her head down, my hand in her hair only for some place to put it, not for guidance. I gripped my breast with the other hand as she pushed a couple of her fingers inside me. Much as I had done to her, she rubbed the inside walls of my pussy hole as she moved her fingers in and out, imitating the sex act as she drove me further up the spiraling curve toward my orgasm. I could feel myself trembling with the need to cum. My breath was coming in small gasps as I begged her to bring me off.

"Please, Heather, don't stop," I begged as I hit the top of the curve and my first orgasm tore through me. She continued to lick and suck me even though she must have known I'd cum. This was going to be one of those times when continued playing can bring on a second, even more powerful orgasm than the first. Her fingers spread even wider inside me, rubbing forcefully as her tongue became a hard point against my clit. She played it across the top pushing hard and fast at that nub and then she let it go down over the tip and back up to the top, once, twice, and then a third time. This time I didn't even think about her. Both hands grabbed her head and I rubbed myself unashamedly against her mouth, cumming hard on her face.

My soft moans filled the room as I continued to hump my hips against her and hold her face still against me. I came down slowly feeling the extended pulsations from my toes to my head. Suddenly realizing what I had done I released her head.

"Oh God, Heather, I am so sorry," I apologized. I was so embarrassed.

"Don't worry about it," she smiled softly. "That was incredible. You were incredible," she added. "Did you enjoy that?" she asked knowing I had.

I smiled shyly at her. "Yes, I did. I've never had anyone put their mouth there before," I tried to explain.

"Me either," she acknowledged with a smile. "It must feel wonderful if that was any indication."

I thought of that old adage "In for a penny, in for a pound" and asked her if she would like to feel it.

"Really?" she asked, anticipation evident in her voice.

I sat up and moved over on the bed. "Yeah, really," I answered. She didn't need to be prompted. Immediately she fell back against her pillows and eagerly spread her legs. I could see why. Her clit was hard again and had risen to poke itself out from between her spread pussy lips. I breathed in deeply and the scent of our arousal was heavy in the room. That tiny little cock waited, almost pulsing as I watched it. I licked my lips and slowly moved my tongue down over the surface of it.

Heather moaned and squirmed against the bed. Her legs seemed to tremble beside me as I licked her clit. I wanted this to be as good for her as it had been for me. I licked all around her clit as she writhed against the bed, both her hands gripping handfuls of the comforter. I tasted the fluids leaking from her pussy hole and allowed my tongue to slide inside it, licking up the juices. The taste wasn't much different from the taste of Rick's pre-cum. Her moans were coming faster and she had begun to hump her hips up off the bed when I turned my attention back to that wonderfully erect clit of hers. It teased and tempted me with its very size. There was just something delightful about it. I wondered briefly if its size might be a problem for her.

I licked the surface of it again and moaned as I held my mouth over it. That must have felt good to her because she moaned out a breathy "yes" when the vibrations went through her. I filled her pussy with two of my fingers as I played with her clit. I flicked it with my tongue then pressed flat against it. I ran my tongue all over and around it, flicking it faster and faster before finally closing my lips down on it. I held it in my mouth with my tongue on the tip and began moving my mouth back and forth on it. In and out that hard little nub slid, faster and faster as Heather began to pant. She brought her legs up on either side of me and as she got closer to orgasm they encircled my head, holding my face against her mound. Her hands came down to bury in my hair and she was almost sobbing as she begged me to make her cum.

"Oh Kylie, suck my clit," she moaned. "Make me cum. Suck me til I cum, please... aahhhhh, fuck me," she begged. "Fuck my pussy, pleeeeeeeeassee." I couldn't believe how vocal she was but I obliged by pushing a third finger inside her. I could feel the motions of her tight little hole, sucking my fingers in and out as I tried to give her what she needed. "Yesssss," she groaned. "I'm cummin, I'm cummin, yes, oh yes, I'm cumming... Now!" she grunted and her legs squeezed me tight as I felt her pussy juices coat my fingers. She continued to tremble and thrust against me as I held her clit between my lips. I pulled my tongue back but maintained the grip on the base while her orgasm continued to pulse through her.

Slowly she subsided against the bed and released the stranglehold her legs had on my head. Her arms dropped to her sides and I slid down to sit on the floor beside the bed. I rested my head on the edge and she curled into a fetal position facing me with her eyes closed. She looked completely relaxed. I got up and went to the sink in the corner. I ran some warm water over a washcloth and came back, bending down to wash her face and run the cloth between her legs. She thanked me without opening her eyes. I got my own cloth and cleaned myself up, crawled into bed and snapped off the light.

"G'night Kylie," she whispered just as I was drifting off to sleep.

wyo_girl
wyo_girl
165 Followers
12