All Comments on 'Roommates Without Girlfriends'

by imnsocal5

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
so hot and good!

I loved your story. It made me so fucking hot. So much that I did something similar.

My friend and I were watching porn and talking about bi stuff. We had done stuff when we were younger like handjobs, but never anything else. But I reached over and started stroking his cock through his pants. He moaned and started stroking me. Soon we whipped out each other's cocks and were jerking them. Then I leaned over and started sucking him. He loved it and pulled my head into it.

We started alternating every 10 seconds on sucking. I would suck his tasty prick for ten and then he would suck mine. Then we decided to do a 69. I sucked his cock real hard while he gave me the wettest blowjob. I felt something on my ass and realized he was fingering my ass. I started moaning and sucking harder to let him know I liked it. It was sooo good!

I stopped sucking his cock and got down doggy style. I wiggled my ass in his face and said "How about you fuck my ass now?" He got on his knees and rammed his wet, veiny fuckstick straight up my ass!!! I squealed in pain and pleasure, so he waited. Soon I fucked back against his cock, and he started fucking my ass harder. I was such a slut, telling him "Yeah! Fuck my ass hard!! I love your cock in my tight little butthole!" Soon he groaned and shot a huge load of hot, creamy cum up my ass! It felt so good that I came without him even touching my cock!! When he pulled out, his cream spilled from my ass. I scooped it up and ate it.

Thanks for giving me the inspiration to take cock up the ass! Keep writing!

Eagleye1Eagleye1about 17 years ago
Hard as Rock!

Great story and left me hard as rock. Would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Inspirational

This was damned sexy story that has a real ring of truth. I got rock hard reading it.

You really have to give us another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Inspirational

This was one damned sexy story and the only one I've read that inspired hot stories as comments. It really had the ring of truth. Please write another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Inspirational

This is one damned hot story that got me hard from the beginning to the end. It's the only story I've read that inspired "comments" that were hot stories too. Please give us another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
lust

what a hot sexy story.i have used almost the exact description when i told about the first cock i sucked.i almost came when reading the story.loved it.more more.

MI_guyMI_guyover 14 years ago
Hot and believable

Hot story that got me hard quick and had me dripping and throbbing by the end. Thanks for sharing it.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago

I got fuc*ed by a guy and I liked it... Alot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Damn Good Story

Hope you will keep on writing your story is a real turn-on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
bi looking

33 male bi married and looking for friends talk text 8608813519

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I played squash once a week with a guy who I was boarding with. He noticed I was off my game, we showered and went back to our room. Chris was always a sensitive guy, he sat and said what was wrong, nothing, yeah there is, all right, my girlfriend and I have broken up. It was over after 14 months,, what happened, well she went out with another guy, then when I fronted her, she said he had more to offer in every way. When I kept at her, she said well if you must know he is bigger than you and he is really great in bed. Chris said oh don't worry, better that's she is gone, your o.k. I was laying on the bed, he came over and he said and your o.k.there, touching my cock. Yeh, as if you would know, he reached over, touching my cock, oh I know, my cock began to respond, nice, very nice, he said. He got up, walked away and came back with some lube and began stroking my cock, I was feeling a little uncomfortable but my cock was sticking straight up,i closed my eyes I heard him say, lets not waste that, I felt him move, I looked both feet straddling me, close your eyes, still holding my cock, I felt his weight on me, my cock being held and then I slid slowly into a tight hole, slowly, until I felt him on me. I heard him say, oh so hard, so hard and he put his hands on my chest and began moving, my cock in a tighter hole than my ex girlfriends. I began to move, relax he said, let me do it and he moved up and down, a little faster, I heard him say no, no and I looked and cumm shot onto my head and chest as it shot from his cock, causing him to milk my cock, oh im cumming, that's it big boy give it to me as he bounced up and down. I reached out, grabbing his hips, holding him down as my cumm shot up into him, intense, I didn't think it would end, I let him go, he began bouncing up and down again, oh so good, fill me, that's it,so good. Finally he settled down, my cock still hard in him, he said do you always stay this hard, of course, so you could cumm again, of course, wow, she was mad letting you go as he began slowly moving, I have never cumm like that without being touched, he kept moving, then stopped, got off, went and got a wet towel and wiped me, then said o.k and began sucking my cock.Better than any women I had ever had, he caressed my balls, my cock straining and then rimmed my arse with his finger and stopped, give it to me, took my cock back in his mouth and pushed his finger gently into me and slowly moved it. My cumm shot into his mouth, he took the lot, swallowing until I was done. He got up and said, well she certainly lost out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Guys

Guys that I suck say I do better than a women any day.Its because we know how we like it..I know that I suck cock and swallow better than any women.That's why I love being a fag :-)

gayswallowergayswalloweralmost 8 years ago
Natural

They seem so natural making love.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Wow

It would be nice to have a roommate like that.

JayDayzJayDayzalmost 2 years ago

Exciting I'm looking for a roommate now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous