All Comments on 'Rope and Tie and Brand Them'

by Lloyd2004

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
fregenfregenover 18 years ago
Okay, I'm confused

This story seems schizophrenic to me. On the one hand you seem to have a loving relationship between two partners – his checking with her to see if she needs anything, the cuddling, the endearments, the equal division of labor, him carrying her to bed – it all paints the picture of a caring couple.

Which is why her actions that night seem totally at odds with what has gone previously. She ties him to the bed. Okay not too bad yet although isn’t it normal to get both parties to agree before starting this type of play? Establish ground rules? Safe words?

Then she starts beating him. Beating, not spanking. Using a ping pong paddle not her hands. He clearly doesn’t like it but she ignores his protests. His transgression? Evidently he previously screwed her in the ass. No mention is made of his having tied her up, or beaten her first, or whether or not she agreed. He says that she liked it and she does not contradict him so I am assuming it was with her consent.

Then she rapes him with a dildo. Seemingly without any concern of doing him an injury. She sticks it down his throat first but it does not appear she uses a lube either on it or him. After raping him she beats him again, urinates on him, and takes a picture.

Hmmm. She does laugh uncontrollably (manically?). Is she unhinged? Is this the same person or her evil twin? I actually went back through the author’s list to see if there was a prequel (no). What is her motivation? He seems as bewildered as I am.

Sorry. Doesn’t cut it as a stand alone story. Leaves the readers hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not what I expected either

As a woman, I don't find plunging a husband until their anal canal is full of his body wastes and then peeing on him (on her furniture no less) anything that sounds interesting. What is the motivation for doing this to the husband? Just because he didn't take out the trash???!! Sounds like an extreme punishment.

This story left a distaste in my mouth, instead of any erotic feelings. It makes me want to root for his revenge on her.

GhostbearGhostbearover 18 years ago
What was

the point? You gave no reason why she would do this to him.

Is there going to be a sequel to explain this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Frightening

This is a very disturbing story. Others have commented on the abrupt change in Jan's behaviour; but clearly her actions were premeditated, since she'd ordered (and paid for) the items required to beat him and rape him. It is this premeditation that is frightening - that she helped her husband and partner carry stuff in from the Range Rover, prepared him a pleasant meal with wine, and cuddled with him in front of the television, all the while knowing what she intended to do to him later.

The maniacal laughter after she'd urinated on him was purely icing on the cake. Would any sane farmer's wife have endangered their livelihood by potentially injuring her husband (the breadwinner) the night before an important event like a cattle muster? Clearly not, even if he had forgotten to put the rubbish out. Even if she'd not ruptured his rectum, he'd have found it difficult to ride the following day. I would suggest he'll never turn his back on this woman again - at least, not until she's been committed to an asylum.

BUT... But, I've never been to Australia, so the real question I have is this: Do small-town drapery shops in Oz *really* sell strap-on dildos?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a pile of crap

SO when you catch up, first thing, take the camera back. Then go shower, go to the bank and close the accounts, cancel the credit cards and visit the attorney. Because she's about to be divorced. What a bitch. And what a crappy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So she has raped him

Also committed assault, battery, sexual assault, sodomy, illegal restraint and possibly kidnapping. She has also ripped his sphincter muscle when she sodomized him. His first stop will be the hospital to have his sphincter muscle stitched up. The next part will involve a rape kit. Then the Police show up and arrest his bitch wife. They, of course, get the photo she took of the crime she committed. (How stupid was she? She gave the police all the evidence they needed with one photo). She goes to jail, then after the trial, to prison for a minimum of 12 to 15 years. He divorces her while she's in prison and retains all the marital assets. Incredibly stupid story with no thought given to consequences, no reasons behind her actions, no real ending and he was just stupid. Never look in the bag? What are the odds of that happening? Just badly written trash. No stars because even giving this mess one star would be an insult to the star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous