Roped In Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting up he was a little ashamed of himself of masturbating. And aggravated that he had soiled the sheets. He stripped the bed and put them in the machine before showing. He made it to the Country Club to meet him mother and father for brunch. After the meal they played a round of golf. Stratton wasn't crazy about the game but he did it to have time with his parents. While he was on the course he did find some relief from constant thoughts of Keira.

After the game he headed home. Getting home he put the sheets in the drier and set down to watch a classic movie. The movie was about half through when he got a call. He looked at the phone hoping, but saw it was his mother.

"Hello mother how was your drive home?"

"The drive was pleasant. But that is not why I called."

"Is there a problem?" he asked a little worried.

"Perhaps, but it is not our problem."

"That is good mother."

"It is your problem son." Victoria let that set in and waited for his response.

"My problem? Mother what do you mean?"

"We had a visitor today. It was Shelby Taylor."

"Shelby was there? What for?

"She came to see you. She had two reasons she said. One was to demand an apology for the 'situation' as she put it at the art show and the second was to reclaim some of her personal possessions. When she described them I remembered I had left them in the closet of the garage apartment. I knew they weren't yours and didn't send them with the movers."

"She had called me demanding a coat and sweater. I had no idea where they were. Thank you for providing them to her. Now she will be happy."

"I questioned her about the 'situation' she spoke about. I take it there was a verbal confrontation last Friday night."

"You could say that. Shelby was her usual self. She tried to insult my date in French. Unfortunately for her Keira was fluent in the language."

"That is now the way I heard it, but then I will consider the source. But Shelby's description of your date has me both curious and concerned."

"Why would you say that mother?"

"I am concerned because you haven't mentioned this young lady at all. Further I suspect she might not be from the best of families. Are you ashamed of her?"

"I certainly am not! Keira Foster is a fine woman and no man would be ashamed to be her escort."

"Very well, if you will, indulge your mother a bit. Your father has four tickets to the Charity Ball this year at the Country Club. We were thinking if you needed and escort we could invite the Thompson's niece. She is in town for a month. But now we can be charmed by your new acquaintance. And I am sure you know it is formal. It is a week from Saturday."

"I certainly will ask Keira. I am to call her Monday."

"Very well it is settled. I will have her listed in our party. Miss Keira Foster I believe you said."

"Yes that is correct. I will do my best to persuade her?

"You have doubts?"

"I am only feared she might have already made plans. But I assure you, no matter what you have been led to believe, Keira is a wonder person."

"And one more thing, Shelby was shocked you had moved from the garage apartment. When she asked your new address I felt it was best she gets that from you. I will leave that decision up to you."

"Thanks ever so much. Being away from Shelby, I now wonder what I ever saw in her."

"I understand Stratton. So if you have no news or need for further conversation I will say 'Good Evening."

The call ended and Stratton hoped he could arrange the Saturday week date with Keira. And he realized it was not for the reason of disappointing his mother.

Monday came and Stratton went to work. He looked at the clock and waited. After several verifications he felt it was time to call. He hoped she would not think him rude for not waiting for evening.

The call connected but went to voice mail after the first ring. He felt his spirits fall and was lost in thought when he got a text. "Give me 20 minutes, I'm in class"

Feeling rejuvenated he watched the clock. When it was time he called again. This time he got a busy signal. Hanging up he went to a new low. Just then the phone rang. Looking at the number and was delighted.

"Hello Keira. Sorry I interrupted you in class. I should have waited till evening."

"No, it's ok. I had it on silent and felt it vibrate. When I got out of class I called you and got a busy signal. I hung up and tired again and got through."

"Really, I was trying to call you."

They both laughed.

He was a little lost as to what he might say next but had to speak. "How was your weekend?"

"It was ok but it could have been better," she replied.

"I'm sorry to hear that," he replied.

"I missed you Stratton. You were all I could think about. I was afraid you wouldn't call today. I sure was happy you did."

"Really? I must confess I did miss you too. You were also very much on my mind."

"I'm sure glad to hear that."

Thinking of his mother's request he felt there was no time better than the moment. "Keira I have something to ask you. It might be a little pre mature but..."

She was a little anxious and interrupted, "That isn't a problem. You can ask anything you wish. I want you to be honest." Her pulse was up fearing the worse.

"I have a request from my mother,"

She wanted to cry.

"She wants me to ask you to be my date for the Charity Ball Saturday week, the 18th."

"Really, a week from Saturday? But that's all?"

"Not exactly, it will be formal. I am required to wear a tuxedo and the ladies are all in fashion gowns. Now if you think it is out of line to meet my parents so quickly I will understand."

"No, that's not it," she replied with disappointment.

"Keira if it is the money, I will gladly pay for your gown. I'll give you a credit card or take you shopping if you wish."

She was sniffling, "It's not the money Stratton, it's just...well I don't want to wait two weeks to see you again."

He was set back. He didn't think of that. And he also didn't wish to wait all those days. "We still have this weekend. I mean you said...well it was to be my turn. We can go out anytime you want."

Her spirits were lifted. For all weekend she had feared she had some way been undermined by Shelby Taylor. "I'm free anytime you want. Friday or Saturday, or both."

Feeling his courage he responded. "I would then ask if you would go out with me on Friday. And if it fits your plans, I will take you shopping on Saturday so you will be the best dressed lady at the ball."

"That would be great, but I have a request of my own."

He waited.

"I'm free tomorrow from 10 to 2 so I can meet you for lunch. I want to see you and have some things I want to work out."

"What do you suggest?"

"I can bring something from the deli and we can eat outside if there is a park near your office."

The arrangements were made Stratton went back to work with a new feeling of excitement. He could only guess why she had such a hold on him. He had never felt that way with Shelby.

Tuesday he signed out for an indefinite time. He wanted to spend as much time with Keira as he could. We drove to the park and pulled into the parking lot. It was then he realized he had no idea what she would be driving. With that thought in mind he parked. Immediately a car parked beside him. It was a small red two seater with a convertible top. Keira open the door and stepped out. She had a bag in her hand.

Stratton was out quickly to meet her. He wanted to hold her. She obliged by placing the bag on the roof of her car and opening her arms to him. The hug turned into a kiss. When they pulled away from one another they were breathless.

She picked up the bag and with her other hand led him to a covered picnic table. They sat beside on another as the spread the sandwiches, chips and drinks. As they ate began to explain some things.

"Stratton I don't know what you think of me, but I want you to know I have never done...done anything like what we did Friday night. I just felt like we clicked and I got carried away."

"I have the highest opinion of you...what we did was special...for me and I hope for you too."

"Oh Stratton you will never know how special it was. I just want you to know I'm not that kind of girl. I mean I haven't done that with anyone else. I'm 27 years old and I have never had a...a man in my mouth before. I have never had a man in me anywhere. I have felt two boy's....well there. I have had a couple of boys feel my breasts and one felt me up through my skirt. But that is all I have ever done. Before you that is."

He was a little shocked. He hadn't delved too deeply in how he perceived her sexual experience but had thought it was more than his own. Now it would appear she was a virgin. "Please don't take this wrong Keira, but are you a virgin?"

She smiled, "Not fully if you count our oral sex. But yes my pussy is virgin as well as my ass."

Stratton blushed as did she after she had blurted that out.

"So you see I want you to know that when...if...you tie me up I will be totally defenseless. I can't stop you from doing anything you want. And I will accept it. But I would ask that you let me save my virgin pussy for a later date."

"I assure you I would never do anything to you that you didn't want. I'll abide by your wishes."

"When I promised that if you let me tie you Friday night, I would be yours next time. And I meant it. So I will let you tie me if you want."

He just smiled. She leaned in and kissed him. The pulled back and asked, "Stratton can I be your girlfriend? Will you be my boyfriend?"

"I would be honored."

With that she kissed him again.

They talked for more than an hour before it was time to leave. By that time he had been off work for over two hours. He walked her to her car and was about to open her door.

"Stratton I have something I want to leave with you. Can I put it in your trunk?"

She opened the trunk on her car and placed a sealed box in his.

She smiled, "We'll need that come Friday. Oh, where are we going? How do I dress?"

"What do you want to do?"

"You're my boyfriend, you can make the plans."

He thought a moment. "The university is sponsoring an all night concert Friday. Do you like music?"

"Sure, what time you picking me up?"

"I shall be there promptly at 7 pm."

After she got in her car she commented on how small it was and she worked to gracefully remove her panties. "Dad felt that I couldn't get into too much trouble in a small two seater with a gear shift between the seats. He was right, for its making it hard for me to get my soaked panties off."

He just watched in awe, for she had him in a trance.

Handing him the soaked lace garment she winked at him. "See what you do to me? Since you made them wet you get to keep them!"

As they parted she asked if he would call her that evening. The calls were to become a permanent part of their courtship.

Friday finally came. At 7 pm Stratton was calling for Keira. He was invited in and as he waited her father asked in the course of the conversation, "what you kids got planned for tonight?"

"I have reservations for dinner then we will attend a concert at the university. It lasts all night but I realize I must have Keira home at a respectful hour. What would you suggest Mr. Foster?"

Jason Foster looked at his wife Melanie and smiled. "I would think that 2 would be proper considering your ages."

"As you wish sir. I shall have Keira back to you at 2."

Keira appeared and looked stunning to him. He escorted her out the door and to the car. Opening the door and helping her in he turned and waved at her parents as they stood on the porch.

As the drove away she looked at him. "Do we have time to swing by your place before we eat?"

When they got to his place and were inside she turned and smiled. "I brought along a little something you might like to see." With that she opened her purse and pulled out two items. One appeared to be a bra and the other a thin belt with a rope looped over it.

"What have you got there?"

"Well I have had some naughty thoughts and done some naught things?"

He looked at her for an explanation.

"I thought of sucking your cock while I played with my pussy. I got it all wet and nasty. So since I did it without permission I think I need to be punished a little so I know who is in control. I make this bra to 'punish' me. I just finished it last night. Just before I did the naughty things again."

"I see, yes you need to know who is in charge. Just how does it work?"

"The bra is a cheap one. It's two sizes to small and a smaller cup than I need. I have glued white rice inside the bra so it will let me feel your control. The belt is a crotch rope that will go between my legs, again to let me feel you as we go about our evening. Until you feel it is time to bring me back here and claim last week's promise. And the box I left in your trunk will have things you can use."

With that she reached back and unzipped her dress. Shortly it was on the floor. She handed the bra to Stratton and turned her back. She undid the bra she was wearing the let it slip from her shoulders. Soon she was holding the cups of the punishment bra to her breasts as Stratton worked to fasten it. It was tight and difficult do but he managed.

She placed her padded bra over the punishment bra and then picked up the belt. Stepping through the rope she pulled it up. She felt the rope meet her lips and looked over her should to him. "Stratton, will you fasten the belt please. You will need to pull up so it fits my waist. And pull it snug as you can maybe into the third notch." She then exhaled and pulled up on the rope with one hand in front and the other behind her back.

When she was redressed and ready to go she noticed he had a problem. "Do I need to take care of that before we go?" She didn't wait for an answer, just knelt and looking up into his eyes unzipped his pants.

It took a little effort on her part of free his manhood. And in doing so she lost eye contact. But as soon as she held it in her hand and had licked the bead of pre cum off the tip she fought his eyes again.

"You are just as sweet as I remembered. Now let me have a little time to savor the taste before you give me the main course." With that she took him into her mouth and began to massage his hardness with her tongue.

He just looked down at her and felt he had gone to heaven. He felt her hand manipulating his balls and putting pressure on the sensitive spot jut behind his sac. At that moment he was so glad to be rid of Shelby with her frigid approach to sex. For now he had a woman that wanted to enjoy and explore sexuality.

With the vision of their first date in him mind he quickly exploded in her mouth. He closed his eyes as he felt her mouth sucking every last drop from him. She held him close till his member deflated before slowly slipping it from her lips. She looked up and smiled. "You taste even better than I remembered. Now that we have that handled, shall we head out to dinner?"

When they got to the car she pulled him to her. She leaned up to kiss him. After the light kiss on the lips she whispered to him. "Thanks you Stratton for allowing me to enjoy you as I have. I hope you will enjoy me every bit as much tonight. Now that I have found you...I never want to lose you."

She didn't wait for an answer as she pulled away awaiting his opening of her door.

The restaurant was crowed but with his reservation and his family being regulars they were quickly seated. The table was in the corner and had its privacy. They talked quietly as they learned about one another.

He was amazed that she was a gymnast, on the volley ball team and ran track. He learned she worked at IT for the university and was less than 2 months from graduation with her Masters. She had started looking for a job and had several promising leads.

She learned about his many degrees, and all the other accomplishments in his life. She couldn't believe that he had graduated high school at 13. And she was a little intimidated when she learned of his heritage, not to mention the social status and degrees of his parents. But she loved him and would do her best to make him proud.

It was 9 pm when they arrived at the concert. She didn't with to carry her purse so they left it in the truck. At the gate he produced their tickets and their hands were stamped. When they found their seats she snuggled up to him. After the first few songs she leaned over and whispered in his ear, "I am so wet feeling the bra and strap you put on me. It's like I am feeling your hands on me all the time. I hope we can leave pretty soon before I make a wet spot in this seat."

Once again she had intrigued him. He had never thought a woman would be saying such things to him. He just stood and took her hand and led her out to the car. She had not thought of her purse so it remained hidden in the trunk under the mat, next to the spare tire.

At 9 that evening Jason Foster looked at his wife. She was wearing the red dress. It had a V neckline that met the skirt just below her navel. The back was of a similar design. The material was sheer and gave a vailed look at her breasts. Her nipples protruded and were outlined by the colorful thin material. Her breasts stood up well for she had flesh colored lifting half cups adhered to the underside of each to give them a perky form. The skirt flowed over her shapely hips and accented them. Her legs were encased in red fishnet hose attached to a red garter belt. The skirt was short and didn't hide the crotch less panties that framed per pussy lips. Her makeup was heavy but attractive.

Melanie looked at her husband. "Do you approve Sir?"

"Yes I do my little one."

She lifted her skirt to show her dark public hair sculpted into a 'landing strip' just above the V of the panties. "I tried a little eye shadow on my lips. Did you notice? Do you approve Sir?"

"Yes I approve. It makes your lips much more obvious."

"Well then we had best be on our way." She put her arms in the full length coat he was holding for her. "You have checked on Keira?"

"Her phone is connected to a tower by the university and has been for half an hour. We will have till Midnight to enjoy the club, then back her for an hour of fun before she gets home. I'll keep tabs on her phone just to make sure. If anything goes wrong your other clothes are in the trunk."

"Well my handsome Sir, I must say you do look good in that blue suite. Now don't you go flirting or drinking," she smiled. "I want you all to myself when we get home. And I'm planning on using the entire effect of your Viagra."

"I'll keep my hands off the other women, and I'll fight all the men off you too. I know you'll attract a lot of attention tonight."

They then went to the garage and headed out. Their destination was a very private fetish club in office/hotel complex. The location made coming and going much less noticeable. Even the nights were busy with the restaurants in the complex.

They parked valet and walked thru the lobby. That walk always excited them both. To be in public with Melanie dressed as she was under the coat gave a little danger of exposure.

They went to the private elevator and stepped in. With a card from his wallet they were able to access the restricted floors. When they stepped into the foyer they were greeted and her coat taken. The attendant then provided masks. It was a rule of the club to maintain privacy.

The masks covered their faces from the forehead down to the nose. These were not the cheap paper ones but elegant material. With the upper face covered, only the eyes showing, the identity of the guests was hidden.

Jason led Melanie to a table near the edge of the stage area. She took a seat and began to watch the show. She was so involved that she didn't realize Jason had ordered drinks and was reading the menu. With her dress it was assumed she was his submissive and wouldn't have the privilege of ordering her own food.