Roped In Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put his hands on both sides of her head and pushed back just a little. She looked up to see him looking at her. "Look at me whore. I want to see the expression on your face when I cum down your throat. And you had best not spill a drop or I won't pay."

Melanie liked it when he talked dirty to her and he knew it. She was working with new vigor and he felt himself swelling in her warm mouth.

He made her hold eye contact as he used her mouth. And she used all her talents to bring him pleasure. After 15 minutes deep in her mouth he was nearing and she was tiring. Holding her firmly he smiled and said, "I think your mouth is better than your wore out old cunt!"

That pushed them both over the edge. He pulled her face to his crotch and her nose was in his cock hair. The tip of his cock was at the back of her throat as he fired his last shot of the night down her throat.

She felt his deflate and slowly pull from her mouth. As he did she sucked as hard as she could and stripped him clean before he pulled free with a pop.

He gently laid her on her side. With a smile she whispered, "You talk so dirty!"

He smiled then rolled her onto her back. He spread her legs as wide as possible without causing pain. He looked down. "What have we here? A pussy already fucked? Let's see what I can do with that."

"No please turn me loose. Keira will be getting home soon. Please," but the pleading seemed to lack sincerity.

He bent down and let his tongue find her wet clit. It had the taste of their love making and he enjoyed that taste.

"Oh no please, I can't...can't...stand any more...please." But again there was no demand in her words. She wanted it but she didn't. His touch was almost painful due to her arousal but a pain that soon turned to pleasure. And when she felt his fingernail scraping the tender skin of her tight ass, she squealed.

Soon he had a finger in her ass as he sucked on her clit. She was moaning and withering as best the she could, bound as she was.

Finally he stopped and stood up. With half focused eyes she watched. She was so weak she didn't realize what he was about to do. But when his hardness touched her puckered hole she knew.

"No...noooo...not that."

"Why not, my little whore? You haven't had a good ass fucking in a while. And I know you really like it!" That was said as he pushed into her tight ass all the way up to the hilt.

She exhaled as if the wind had been knocked out of her. It took a second for the searing pain to subside and turn to pleasure. In a few seconds she was moaning and encouraging him on. "Oh yes fuck my ass....pound me hard. I'm your whore and I need it. Fuck me harder. Ram that cock in me till it comes out my mouth."

He knew she was really into their fun, for she only talked that way when she was really aroused and wanting more. He continued to pound into her back side till he was exhausted. He just didn't have anything left. He collapsed on to her and they kissed deeply.

About that time the phone rang. He looked at the clock. It was almost 2 am. Their daughter was on the way home.

Keira arrived home to be greeted by her dad. She went to her room and got ready for bed. In the privacy of her bathroom she looked at the fading marks left by the belt and bra. She smiled into the mirror and felt a tingle as she traced the fading red mark across her tummy.

In bed she was visited by her mom. "How was the concert?" she asked.

"I really enjoyed it. But I know it was better because I was with Stratton."

Her mom smiled down at her daughter. She went to brush the hair from her daughter's eyes. As she did it exposed the rope marks on her left wrist that had been hidden by the sleeve of her dressing gown.

Keira noticed. "Mom, what happened to your wrist?'

Melanie had to have a fast answer. "Oh, I wore an old bracelet. Guess it was too tight."

Keira looked at her mom and blushed. At that moment Melanie realized her secret had been discovered. And she realized her most private closet items had been disturbed. At that she began to blush.

Her mom's looking into her eyes made Keira feel exposed. It was then both felt their dark intimate sexualities had been exposed.

"Well I guess we can talk about this in private sometime soon."

With that she kissed her daughter on the forehead and left.