All Comments on 'Rory's 18 Birthday Wishes'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very Interesting And Cleverly Written Story

I have never watched the Gilmore Girls before. So i had to do some research to see what the mother/daughter in this story looked like before i started reading it and it certainly helped with enjoying this story because i could imagine what the two actresses playing Rory and Lorelai in this story would look like doing all the things that they do in this story. This story was very well written and very cleverly thought out. Definatly deserves all 5 stars because it is definatly one of the best that i have read.

frenchtoastmanfrenchtoastmanabout 13 years ago
Mostly pretty damn good...

I really loved this but for two things:

1) It's one thing to have a teenage girl experience anal sex for the first time. It's quite another to have her ass hammered mercilessly as it is here and portray her as enjoying the experience. Even an experienced back-door veteran might have trouble taking a pounding like that. It's hard not to conclude from this that the author has never experienced anal from the receiving end. Implausible, to say the least.

2)"MILF" is an acronym, not a word. (All its letters should be in caps, by the way.) Calling Lorelai "the Milf," is flat-out wrong anyhow, since the tale is told from the author's perspective.

Otherwise, a most arousing tale. Well done!

KMB2476KMB2476about 13 years ago
Another classic

Amazing...just amazing work. I like this story just as much as I love your Selena/Demi story because you can really feel the emotion going into such a kinky act. You earn the hot sex you have here by building up to it, turning up the heat slowly and letting it develop. Great work for you and LL on this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

This is definitely one of my favorite Lorelai/Rory stories I've read. I can only hope there will be a sequel, for Lorelai's birthday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story

i like it very much great story...i wud like read some more of next episodes and lorelai's 35 wishes episode...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
RORY'S 18 BIRTHDAY WISHES

Great story about the special bond between mother & daughter. A must read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...