All Comments on 'Rosarum et Tulips Ch. 02'

by naughtykitten21

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Parkerslove40Parkerslove40over 11 years ago
What

What hell y she couldn't b happy with Gloria that's well ur story

helen_lhelen_lover 11 years ago
:(

I don't like the ending at all :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMW !!!

I gasped so loudly, I didn't expect that !!! :( but It does make me smile a bit...

DiJiTDiJiTover 11 years ago

What did you do? You had the story moving so well in one direction (Towards Gloria) and then it's like you had a brain transplant and you veered off into a whole new direction.

I didn't like the ending AT ALL. You totally ruined what was a great story. I gave the last story a five, but I don't even want to give this story a one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So typical

Just like all the lesbian mainstream movies where the lesbian becomes a "has"bian. No wonder why most folks think it is a phase for gays and lesbians. This story jumped the shark in a big way!

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
I didn't like it

That was to typical . Didn't like it at all

naughtykitten21naughtykitten21over 11 years agoAuthor
Excuse me

Wait a minute. For all of you to jumped to conclusions, you're dead wrong.

Murphy is my character, so back off! And her story IS NOT FINISHED yet, thank you very much. I'm not sure how it's going to end yet, but it will be in five parts, just like her mother's story of "Sugar and Spice".

Yes, Murphy made a bad choice. I knew that when I wrote this story. When you're eighteen, your mind is everywhere, and she didn't know what to do. She thought she would take the easy way out and marry the baby's father but, *SPOILER ALERT*, I may end up killing him off!

So, for all of you still with me, thank you. For those of you who jumped to conclusions and were dicks and/or bitches about the whole thing, 1: It's JUST a story! 2: It's MY story, and I will decide what happens! and 3: It's not over yet, so calm down.

Thank you.

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Sorry

Man , I didn't mean to hurt your feelings sweetie , it's just that I was kinda hopin she didn't fall down that road OK. Please except my humblest apology OK. Just don't be mad anymore. You are right we didn't let you finish , but please don't say that we are bitches , thats just not nice .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crikey

Hello, please carry on with your story. Not everybody will like what you write and I think it is hard to take constructive criticism when it seems it is just criticism. The thing is my friend getting bent out of shape just because of someone's opinion( and that is all it is an opinion) won't do anything but cause you to be upset. Slow down.

Look forward to the rest of your story:)

Metta

Jofi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Next chapter please.

I hope you post chapter 3 soon it has been too long since this chapter. I hope you haven't let the nay sayers turn you off from continuing with this story.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Love a cliff hanger...i thought violet and Gloria was a dream sequence

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous