All Comments on 'Rose'

by eidetic

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JBOATJBOATalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful Story

A nice coming of age story very well told. I hope Rose enjoys reading it as well.

Tigr2Tigr2almost 7 years ago
Au Finis

Enjoyed the story. Realistic situation for those of us a bit older.

Your "Finis" ending reminds me of a college roommate when papers had to be submitted typed, without word processing software. He wrote the paper longhand and sent to a typist. Turned in the paper without re-reading. His last line got a comment from the professor. "Au Finis."

msnerdmsnerdover 6 years ago
All That And Self-Effacing, Too

I perceive a hint of autobiography in this story, i.e. the "D. H. Lawrence" reference. Your work is honest, thoughtful and well crafted. It may not be DHL, but it is damn good and you have every reason to be proud of it. I have a collection of Literotica links and yours is at the bottom; I save the best for last.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
Fuck buddies

It must have been great to have a fuck buddy like Rose. Too bad she moved away before graduation. Great story, by the way.

Rainbow88Rainbow88over 3 years ago
Still a Rose

Wonderful story. I can relate to Rose, talents to share and superficial assholes who really don't deserve them.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 3 years ago

Loved this, so well written great characters and descriptions, plenty of sex ( as this site deserves).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereidetic@eidetic
I'm sorry I finished and submitted the latest Spark story so close to the Geek Pride deadline that it was delayed and missed the 25th. However, it is now published. I hope those who have been enjoying the series continue to do so with this latest offering. *~*~*~*~* I keep fo...