All Comments on 'Rose and the Chocolate Creampie'

by cuckoldperv

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
indysubmaleindysubmaleover 10 years ago
great start

Loved reading the first story you've shared. Can't wait to read more.

Dark HammerDark Hammerover 10 years ago

I do hope you add a further adventure. perhaps one of the detailed stories of your wife's lover cumming over to your house?

james_38671james_38671over 10 years ago
so true

wnat more of this one, just like my wife's meetings with black guys we have met on line , we both love it so much , i cna not wait till he realizes how much

he really does after the cream pies and starts to clean up both of them

and even help to get the stud hard sometimes along with his wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the best cuck story ever!

The usual cuckold story involves humiliation , and I am not turned on by that. In fact, that is what has kept me from allowing this fantasy of mine for my whole life to become reality. I am ready to carry it out, and also have prepared mentally my sexy and secretly slutty wife to carry this out. She is so turned on by this idea and now has made it her own favorite fantasy as well, proven by the fact that she often cums multiple times subsequently with me, especially if I , for example, prepare her for her fantasy date with this fantasy lover by shaving her, then orally exciting her before sending her off to seduce her lover . She then put on a blindfold, and I would wear a girth enhancing penile extender (she claims no extra excitement from a large cock, but I find the prosthesis quite physically simulating to my cock but never allows me to cum since there is no internal friction) , and often end up having sex with her for hours and bringing this slutty wife to multiple orgasms, as I continue our mutual fantasizing by telling her that after she returns from the date with her pussy filled with his cream, I would be so excited that I will jack off to her recounting, followed by the finale of my licking his cream out off her pussy. But we do not go ahead and actually do this because I am not a "wimpy hubby" with a small cock, as the story often tells, and I do not enjoy humiliation. I do enjoy voyeurism and sloppy seconds, which this story does tell. By having the wiling husband stay home solved the problem, and also adds to the exciting frustration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great stuff

Ì have eaten a lot of creampies from my wife over the past few years. But I will love to eat a black one from her white horny pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Humiliation has nothing to do with this, at least not for me. I just like to cross another taboo. This is something your not supposed to like. But it is so fucking hot! I have always wanted to eat a creampie, ever since my wife fed me my own. My stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My fantasy as well

I would love for my wife to take a black lover and let me lick her creampie as she recounted the details. I am leaking precum all over after reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Delicious

Who among us does not crave sex and sexuality?

There is nothing more stimulating than seeing my wife's excitement go through many levels from the moment I tell her I have arranged for another stranger to watch her strut her stuff in a public place within a few blocks of our place. And, yes, we have occasionally been greeted by a neighbor during our trolling for sex in the neighborhood.

My wife is always commando during these forays and she knows the stranger has been made aware that I enjoy seeing another man's hands on her body. On one occasion the fellow we came across was a work associate of mine and that was the first knowledge he had of my cuckoldry - but he visited us several times to make full use of our relationship.

We all knew we were there for sexual contact so why would there be any sense of humiliation. If humiliation entered into it we would both be walking around with permanently blushed cheeks. It is fabulous to have a wife who is hungry for strange cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
White Wife Goes Chocolate!

My wife and I loved this down and dirty story. It contained all the essential elements of this genre: a white, wimpy, cuckold and a strong, virle, black lover that the white wife prefers to fuck.

I have not had vaginal or oral sex with my wife for a long time. However, like the couple in your story, she always jerks me off as she describes the hot sex she has with her black lovers. Just like the wife in your story, mine is very clear that my semen only deserves to be 1) worthlessly shot out on my belly and then fed into my mouth, or 2) shot out on the floor where she stomps on my little swimmers with her high heels or, 3) shot out into the toilet where she flushes it down the sewer. Whereas, her black lover's semen always belongs in her womb.

She knows, that when she returns from a date, I am eager to clean up her well-fucked pussy. However, many times she will make me wait a full 24 hours before she lets me lick her pussy or she face sits me. By then, their mixed sexual fluids have become very potent and it is almost intoxicating for me to clean her out.

My wife is a 4 foot, 11 inch, 95 pound, white, blond bombshell. We fell in love in college and married when we graduated. The first time she saw my 3-inch, pencil-thin penis she giggled and called one of her girlfriends to laugh about small dicks. Then, she got out a measuring tape took my measurements, did some calculations and said, "Well most of the black guys I have been fucking literally have about 10 times as much man meat as you."

As she stroked me she said "Given the size of your little wiener I'm sure you won't mind if I continue to fuck black, would you?" As I came, I nodded "Yes". Then, she added, "I'm sure you don't want to have a sexually frustrated wife on your hands do you?"

That same night, she called up some of her black friends. Five of them came over and gang-banged her most of the night, while I watched. It was amazingly erotic and I must have jerked myself off a dozen times.

Then, my wife began training me to serve her and her lovers. Predictably, when she and her lovers are in bed, she has me get her ready by licking her pussy and get them ready by sucking their huge cocks. Sometimes she will have them pull out of her pussy and spray their cum all over my face. She lets it dry and has me wear it for a day or so!

One of the things that makes her hot is to have her lovers tease me with their cocks. After they have fucked my wife, she has them slap me on the face with their big, black snakes, and splatter all their fluids on my cheeks. I'm down on my knees, with my arms behind my back. Then, I am bobbing up and down and all around trying to suck their cocks!

All three of our children were sired by different black lovers of my wife. She said that breeding black was the only clear way to show all our friends and family that I was truly a cuckold husband!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Totally Taboo / Totally Hot!

My wife ran across this story and shared it with me. We both enjoyed it tremendously. We loved the fact that it focused so tightly on the husband's need to lick cum out of his wife's puss, after she had fucked another man.

That is a specific fetish that you handled extremely well. That is our fetish too. My wife needs to feed me and I need to eat!

In your story, the wife did a great job of exciting the husband as she finished dressing before her date and then shared the juicy details of her extramarital sexual experience. It could be a "how to manual" for any wife on how to maximize the excitement level for both her and her husband.

Without the need to humiliate the husband, it just showed that a husband's place is really down on his knees cleaning up.

My wife has fed me cream pies from dozens of lovers. For a husband there is nothing more exciting than sticking your snoot in your wife's well-fucked pussy and eating another man's potent cum. That is just about the most taboo thing you can do!

Finally, I love shooting off on my own stomach, in front of my wife, after another man has shot his cum up into her pussy. Again, another taboo broken: A husband's worthless semen is wasted, as it should be. And, the wife's black lover's sperm are swimming toward her white eggs!

impotenthub_N_milfimpotenthub_N_milf6 months ago

Very hot. Wish you'd write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous