All Comments on 'Rose, By Any Other Name'

by Scaramouche123

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
cock loving slut...

Wish my sister was that big of a cocksucking slut. Rose evidently likes rough sex. Skull fuck her and brutality fuck her ass over and over again. I'd never let her go and she could be my slut for as long as she wanted.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 10 years ago
Life is full of coincidences

The first was that Bill accidentally met his sister, Rose at the hotel. The second was that Rose loved to give blow jobs and Bill enjoyed getting them. The third was that Rose delighted in having her pussy eaten. How many more coincidences could happen to these two?

I enjoyed your story and wish you good luck in the Valentine's Day contest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Total rubbish

Never read anything so bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more

I want more please write more and go more in depth with their story and wht he left and what that did to her. But please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * * *

You have got to write Part 2! Hurry!

andysboyandysboyabout 10 years ago

Liked it, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
.

How does someone get a blowjob in their sleep and not know it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: "Total Rubbish" author is full of shit

Yet another asshole who can't stand it when others dare to have a different opinion.

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50about 10 years ago
Awesome

As for the comment about getting a blowjob and not knowing it, he had been drinking and that does slow some things down and mess with the semi-conscious head that one has waking in the middle of the night.

The characters were very well done and I think another chapter might include a reunion with her friends included. Nasty/nice story 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot as hell

Justa need a little edit, it's kind a sweet. Hope you continue this, ther e's more to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sequel

More please, what happens in Connecticut? Do any of her friends come back east and join in?

animeturtleanimeturtleabout 10 years ago
Next chapter?

I think you should write another chapter

sabra16023sabra16023about 10 years ago
Great story

You have a great story going on here that needs to be continued.

puncturepunctureabout 10 years ago

That was a great story but you could expand on it by explain what happened back in Connecticut. please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

Great story! I think the realistic acceptance of knowing it won't last was a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

You had such a great buildup then WHAM, asking for sex with very little explination. A full page of teasing and tense thoughts before hand would have made this much better. Ending was rushed as well. 3.5/5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
what the fuck

you start off with a story that makes us wonder WHY it is in the incest area then ambush us with news he has a sister that you NEVER mentioned. the sex was rushed and uninspired the end leaves a lot to be desired. all in all no more than a one at best and probably lower if it was possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Terrible ending to a terrible beginning; how fitting.

A waste of time. Seriously, they should consider putting the comments at the very top of the first page so I know whether this story is utter garbage or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

i liked it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic Story!

I love it! I'm not sure what the other commenters read but it certainly wasn't this very sexy story. I do hope you add another chapter or two so I can love those too!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well written

One thing I do know is that any brother and sister who fall in love will never split.These relationships are far stronger and more intense than any normal marriage or relationship.I have been with my sister as my wife for 40 years.We have been inseparable all our lives.We could not then and cannot now even bare to spend a night apart.If I go away on business she has to come too.We would always creep into each other's bed at night although nothing sexual ever took place.When it did I was nearly 18 and she 19,it was the most natural wonderful moment of our lives except the birth of our two healthy daughters.Mom knew for about 4 years but told her she must not tell me unless I told her how I felt. Dad was not so understanding he died ashamed of us which was very painful.We could never even think of spending time with other people and never bothered with boy or girlfriends.The sex is the result of the love and trust NOT the other way round.We have been called perverts mostly by family but these are the same people who cheated on their partners and ended up divorced or unhappy and hating each other.Sibling relationships are very common but never talked about.

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
Kinda blew it in the end 4 stars to be very generous

A blow job story??? fucking a pussy and coming inside her is 1000:1 better than ANY other hole. the in the end moving her to Conn. and then saying it will never last...why move her in the first place??? I felt sure that in the end there would be fucking and maybe a love story here, but NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH...2 stars would have fit better...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
THAT'S FUCKED UP U DON'T FUCK UR SIS NO MATTER WHAT MAKE ONE MORE AND I'LL FUCK UR ASS UPšŸ˜”šŸ˜”

FUCK OUT MY FACE AND DON'T MAKE ME FUCK UR ADS UPšŸ˜”šŸ˜”

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
this story

describes a wimp coward...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NO YOU DON'T!

In reply to comment below... NO you don't fuck your sis - You make love to her if she wants you to. I don't have a sister, and I don't live in the USA, but if I did (both), I would probably hope to make love to her. You can't help who you fall in love with, and for your information, there is NO SUCH THING as incest in some countries, especially between brothers and sisters!

Happy New Yoear!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
To Anonymous 11/07/18

Why not? After all, incest is an anagram of nicest. Also I agree that you should only ever make love to sister,, NOT fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good premise.

But the sex that happened when they were both aware it was happening simply wasn't erotic. Face fucking may be a turn on for some, but not for me.

Three stars.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good story. I like it a lot. AAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"We know it won't last, but while it does, it is as good as it gets. "

Fifteen years, and five kids later, she still blows my mind.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

That was a sweet story. I am not much on face fucking, BUT this was at HER insistence, and I would bet my last breath if she had said ā€œstop!ā€ he would have pulled his dick out so fast it would have thrown him off the bed! Some if both sexes get a thrill from being in a submissive position during sex. NOTHING HARMFUL!! But if BOTH people are into it/ for it, why not? I had a fuck friend, who is and still has been a friend since the 1970ā€™s, although our sex ceased when I married my wife, anyway she wanted to try being dominant. I thought what the hell, sure. She used the belt out of my pants to smack me a couple of times. The first time the belt made a fair noise and she just about wet the bed, she was immediately remorseful and and asked if I was ok 10 times before I had a chance to respond. I told her it was just fairly loud but it really had not stung nor hurt. So she did it again!! This time, I heard the most EVIL.LAUGH I have ever heard from her. It made me smile into my pillow as I knew she was having a sexual thrill she had never experienced before. It didnā€™t do anything for me, but vicariously living out some of her obvious excitement was more than a reward.

So, donā€™t condemn a certain act UNTIL you at least understand the context under which it occurred! This whole story is sweet and more than cute! If taken alone, there are many things that might be taken badly, but the author makes it all warm, wonderful, and hot. Thatā€™s an amazing writing job! For anyone who actually READS this story and doesnā€™t just skim looking for the parts to jazz themselves over. ( Sure, women use these stories for release and pleasure too! ) Did you think all these females on this site were English Lit. majors on semester projects? lol

I almost never point out errors, as I make too many to throw stones. There is an error early on where HAD ā€œ is where HEAD belongs . It just made me do a double take and then took a bit to get back into the story. Please pardon my mentioning that, but if you read it you will understand what I mean.

Regardless, this is really an excellent story that left me smiling and just generally feeling better than I had when I started it. You are now on Alā€™s FAVORITE AUTHOR list, and I will be looking and hoping for more great efforts from you!

Many Thanks,

Old Al

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

Had to add this,

As I read stories and then read some comments, it is really obvious to me that THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE WHO DO NOT BELONG!

GO TO CHURCH AND SIT WITH ALL THE OTHER LYING HYPOCRITES! ! LEAVE THESE HARD WORKING AND UNPAID AUTHORS ALONE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OldUncleAl we don't give a rip what you think............

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous