All Comments on 'Rose Ch. 25-27'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
OddBall68OddBall68over 6 years ago

Hernandez made the most sense. She's going to enjoy taking him down. Now to get the change done and decide how and where to take them both down.

I wonder if he carries a .45? Check his travel history and document any coinciding with attack locations and times. Military personnel can hop available military flights for nothing when there is room can't they? Not exactly airline comfort but hey, cheap is cheap. I wonder if his widowed sister has that courtesy extended to her even now ? If so there should be records of such travels. May have been down with a cover story of some sort like supporting the troops.

After the arrest it probably gets very political. It will look bad for the Feds. They will want to handle it to look like they are clearing house and dispensing justice. I'm sure the packs would want their own justice. I wonder if an accidental scratch or two during their apprehension could solve problems? Turns become pack responsibility according to treaty isn't it? Oops they got scratched, that makes them pack now and fall under pack justice. Problem solved? *eg*

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 6 years ago

The problem going after SAIC Hernandez is they need to be able prove in a court of law that he leaked the information and was actively trying to cover up the crimes of his sister. Even if they bag the sister unless they get the burner phone and prove that there should have been no way for her to know about someone unless it came from her brother and prove that he destroyed the tapes after the first effort on Rose, than its going to be impossible for pack justice to take out Hernandez.

Now if they break on to pack lands, very different story. However given how she has generally refused to do it so far it might be hard to find a reason to get her and her brother to step on pack lands.

Also stray thought. I will laugh my ass off if she turns out to be a mate to a wolf.

OddBall68OddBall68over 6 years ago

The_Crazy_One,

You were right about the help. And the mate of a Were idea is just...ugh. That would start a whole other story.

I guess his legal defense team will love you. lol Chain of evidence could be called into question because they're outside the official operation. I'll guess they have many pieces put together at this point. Certainly enough for an internal investigation conducted from the top. Questioning the personnel throughout the team and the sites scouring the intel should find ones who turned over or deleted data on orders. Maybe Josh used some key logging software. The bombing probably provided them with a direct evidence of brother/sister working together. If they haven't already, a direct white house call should be placed by Renee and/or William Post. Both known quite well by them.

Any Weres still officially FBI team members? Let them make the arrest.

Finally, what did happen to Enrique? As asked the other day by an Anon i think? Did he get stuffed into a dark hole for the duration? He is going to be so pissed if that's what happened and it will be more evidence of collusion.

tishangeltishangelover 6 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!

LOve the story but each chapter seems a little too short to me. Still can't wait for the next chapter/s.

partwolfpartwolfover 6 years agoAuthor
Grouping of chapters led this to be shorter than normal

but there was a natural story break I used.

With Rose forcibly retired there are only temporary associates to the FBI team who are still Werewolves. The war purged law enforcement of them, and since the treaty they are understandably hesitant to go back.

Enrique is still in Utah with the NSA, he's being carefully watched and is not in communication directly with Rose; since the story is her perspective, he hasn't shown up much (yet).

OddBall68OddBall68over 6 years ago

Here's hoping more gets approved quickly. The holidays tomorrow and next week might add some delays. Interesting tale as usual partwolf.

With the pause or end of the attacks Hernandez has effectively stopped any new data being collected. Maybe they felt the noose closing in and took the chance on that bomb attack. It did get him in command of the investigation. They need people's defenses to be down or her chances of successful attacks diminish. If he gets taken down first, she loses her support. Then she might make a desperate run on Renee. Something a believed dead sniper lurking in the woods could stop. Along with his alpha and previous student. Then it's a 2v1 battle.

catman71catman71over 6 years ago
to be brief

set up renee as a target, but make sure the mole is recorded, then when they catch the shooter, skin both of them !!!!

LwcbyLwcbyover 3 years ago

Still pissed off about the ass rape. Wtf is wrong with you?

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Now thar is interesting. So long ago I'd forgotten the details.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
2307 Followers
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rose Ch. 21-24 Previous Part
Rose Series Info