All Comments on 'Rose Ch. 32-36'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
OddBall68OddBall68over 6 years ago

Finally! another chapter. Now this had a bunch of action. I wonder how bad she's going to be bleeding? Nasty leg wound and disabled hand. She could end up needing turned as well by the time they get back to her. Since Gunny dropped on Gunny Mathews claws out like Ella did to him i wonder if Clayton will be a turn as well? Hopefully he's too disabled to flee far.

They appear to have taken down the shooters now and may have made them pack responsibility and thusly should fall under pack law. Luis will probably end up the feds responsibility to deal with.

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsover 6 years ago
Oh my gosh!

So good, can’t wait for the next chapters. Sad that they had to become fugitives though.

ThecoffeeprincessThecoffeeprincessover 6 years ago
Damn cliffhangers.

I hate waiting to find out what happens next. But keep up the good work, such exciting stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the story

Don’t have any words to describe how great all your works are.

OddBall68OddBall68over 6 years ago

Daniellaxmjts,

I doubt that status will last very long. Though officials aren't going to be pleased about detonating high explosives and arson either. Luis is probably incensed his home and prized guns were destroyed. lol

Speaking of him, if Maitea gets a message out he's going to know she's been hurt and was suckered into a trap. Either tracking her signal or if she gives a location he could send people in claiming the wanted fugitives are there. If that happens, they need to clean up and exfil quickly with everyone, every gun and all the gear. Get them onto official pack land. I'm not sure if the newly bought property for this trap qualifies.

I also wonder if Luis might be sniffing around Lisa to see if Rose contacts her. If so, he could have them followed to make a big grandstanding public arrest. Imagine, he thinks he's swooping in to 'arrest' Rose, possibly kill her while 'resisting arrest'. Maybe even all 4 of them to close that hole in his operation. Then a help message comes from Maitea. He will be thrown completely off his game. If he goes to either location he's just delivering himself to pack justice by entering their land. LOL

Decisions.....decisions......

OddBall68OddBall68over 6 years ago

The story is short on time, but there has to be something about (Utah was it?) and what happened to Enrique. He could have just been closed off and working what he had access to. He could have just been put in a holding cell with nothing to do. With the end of the joint operation he would have been kicked out of there immediately. Unless he was declared an accessary or a security risk?

I think that is where a final conspirator is to be found. Someone of Josh's caliber. The targeted destruction of camera footage or mysteriously 'turned off' cameras on escape routes would have been the same stuff Josh was doing realtime to cover for Charlotte. The unknown caller reporting the break-in at Hernandez's house along with the immediate release of quality images of Rose, Gunny and Charlotte from those security cameras. I think the final piece of that team will be revealed soon. Hopefully with Enrique painfully twisting his or her handcuffed arms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sigh

why do I get the feeling that despite losing part of her leg the killer will be in better shape than the sniper. I mean if getting shot will kill you in minutes than losing that much of her leg would kill her even faster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Holy shit!!!!

I FINALLY FOUND A STORY I LOVE AND IT ISNT 11 YEARS SINCE THE LAST UPDATE!!!!! Love your writing can’t wait for the next parts!!!!

OddBall68OddBall68over 6 years ago

Another possible tie in with another of partwolf's stories. If my guess of a hacker on the bad guy team is right Doctor Jones' ex Todd could be that guy. Described as a tech wizard and a power couple with the doc until he dumped her after she was severely burned.

Anon,

She would be bleeding out rapidly herself. The decoy wolf had to wait until Gunny got the sniper before coming out to keep her alive. Gunny did that quickly and he then had to deal with Lars' wound. By that point, the decoy should have gotten to Maitea and tied off her leg at minimum. Doubt he'd perform a turn without permission first.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Wonder why the third shooter is against them? Possibly her lover?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Most of the times I love these stories, but it's a bit too common that supposedly intelligent people make stupid decisons just to create more tension. There is no way that a cop like Rose would blow up a house risking innocent lives, especially not when the house contained evidence that would justify the burglary.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
2313 Followers
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rose Ch. 28-31 Previous Part
Rose Series Info