All Comments on 'Rose Ch. 46-49'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
OddBall68OddBall68over 6 years ago

Well, that was a lot of things. Luis is now big chunks of kibble. Lars breaks up a marriage finding his mate and turning Tom. They are all going to be quite a mixed family. Assistant AG Watson has been contacted and if he responds, will be sent to Thurmont. It's possible he's a target but at this point it's also possible he's a part of the Cell. Dangerous move taking him in.

I'll guess there will be a political stink over the Luis trial/execution and possible legal battles or politicians being the assholes they naturally are. I do wonder, it was resolved very quickly. Almost too quick. Maybe I'm going off the deep end but.... what if they had just removed limbs so they'd have something to turn over? Any tattoos he had as well as his prints and dna would all match and be believed as his remains. It would give them Luis uninterrupted and as a force turn. Picture, a limbless Luis is made to submit to Craig, then given an alpha command to reveal all he knows. Big secret boost to their investigation. After getting all they could they give him a quick end to finish things. Or maybe he had a quick turn, like Tom did, then made him tell all and given a quick death. That box could have contained all of him and everybody's happy so to speak. Just a wild speculation with no real evidence to support it other that an overly quick nondescript end.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 6 years ago
Excellent Points, Oddball

However, I think it was Ella who scratched Tom. It was a little confusing and unclear at first, but was clarified later... I think.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rose Ch. 42-45 Previous Part
Rose Series Info