All Comments on 'Rose Ch. 68-74'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
OddBall68OddBall68about 6 years ago

Sure partolf, two week + wait and you overload me with names and details. lol You Bastard. :) You just wanted to give me a another headache trying to keep up with everyone. Damn, that was a long read. Now to get a few hours sleep.

Loved the story like your others and look forward to your future tales.

partwolfpartwolfabout 6 years agoAuthor
Sorry about that

I kept thinking I was close to finishing so I’d just hold off then I end up here.

OddBall68OddBall68about 6 years ago

LOL, I figured you were working on it but could have hit writer's block or real life had jumped in with it's problems.

tjb50caltjb50calabout 6 years ago
awesome series

p2w maybe you could post the ugly sweaters and any other pics in the illustrated section so any non wattpad or inkitt followers can see them?

sad this awesome series are over.....will be waiting to see what you do next...

AstarkAstarkabout 6 years ago

Is it really over?? I’m just sad it is. Looked forward to this every couple days. Hopefully you are starting another story soon.

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsabout 6 years ago
Wonderful series!

I am waiting with bated breath for more....the next series!

Job well done, great writing and story telling!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
small problem

how exactly can they crush a person's throat while attacking from behind? sorry, but that's kind of impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not a problem

Watch a video of a loin pack taking down prey. Jump on the back and go for the throat.

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsabout 6 years ago
Fantastic! Thank You!

Thank you so much for this series. I can't wait to see what you write next! This has been an amazing and unpredictable ride. Thank you for sharing with us.

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This wasn't an ending and I'm disappointed

I really hope there is more; for an ending it did not clear up all loose ends.

I'm hoping this isn't a case of a writer getting tired of a story and throwing in a sloppy closing.

OddBall68OddBall68about 6 years ago

Anon,

Loose ends leave room for more stories. The story has now moved beyond the Rose focus of "Rose" so it is a good time to end it. The growth of Rose and Gunny's pack is material for a new story in the future. Perhaps it would be called "Guns & Roses"?

There is also the creation and growth of Hank & Tatiana's pack with Minka likely being their first volunteer member. With her quick action saving Rose she should be their pack's doc or medic. His idea to welcome and turn humans is going to cause trouble. It violates Were laws and traditions which the alpha council is going to have to sort through to reject or approve the idea perhaps under specific rules and supervision. The treaty conditions established after the war were not designed for such a reason for turning. It was designed to mesh pack tradition with human law.

Hank's son, becoming a new tiger to enhance his piloting skills, on active duty will be a learning process for Weres in the military and just what sort of leave schedule they will need with distance from direct alpha supervision. Each breed may have varying levels of "pack" need. That whole military angle could be it's own story with many new characters introduced.

Life in Thurmont could be a different story. Charlie with Patricia as a new mate and beta. His family will likely go with him so Thurmont now has a cat contingent itself. Political winds can vary so the new administration or future ones may not like their proximity to camp david. I'll guess Were specific security measures will be established.

Looks like human and Were politics will play roles in the stories. Those packs briefly mentioned as needing better leadership could emerge as new antagonists. Likewise, agencies may attempt closer scrutiny of pack activities if anyone else pieces together the drone strike and proxy war as being engineered by Lisa and the rest.

All of that could be left to hang for a while and he may return to the Dominant Species world. It's been nearly a year since that story was left with a disturbing turn.

partwolfpartwolfabout 6 years agoAuthor
A new story has started

And should have it’s first chapter posted shortly. Completely new story and mythology. The idea I had for Dominant Species is more of a corollary than a sequel; same disaster, different result.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyabout 6 years ago
Yay!

I am so very happy that Partwolf is starting another story! Thank you.

Your writing style, your stories, and your characters are wonderful, and are my favorites in the "Non-human" category of Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Masterful!

Loved the story, the twists, the humor, the sadness, ah heck it was great! Thank you, Mike

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Thoroughly enjoy this story. So much friendshio abound.s...keep up the good work 😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another good one .. the ending seemed incompleat though read it all day didnt loose any sleep for a change LOL😎

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Oh wow that was epic ,great story. You are a great story teller binged this one now off to nap till the next one.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Brilliant series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
2311 Followers
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rose Ch. 64-67 Previous Part
Rose Series Info