All Comments on 'Rose, My Italian Gardener'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what story you write i like it

great and clean fun story.get some v pills for help.

NookiehunterNookiehunterover 17 years ago
Sexiest Story Ever

This may well be your sexiest story ever. I really love it. I am close enough in age to the 61 year old professor to be able to have a huge appreciation for the charms of a beautiful young woman, even two beautiful young women. The thing I really like about your stories is that your characters are nice people, the kind of people I would like without sex as part of the equation. Rose is magnificent. Dani was the key to Rose's charms. Great!

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well woven

A story well woven to capture your every interest! Well done!

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
The Sultan and his Harem

I will start with the obvious. You master with no doubt superior talent for writing. It’s Intelligent and humorous. Plus the best erotic writing comes when the involved bodies and their words are mixed in equal parts – and that’s what we had here!

The one tic I could not care for (and quite central for the theme of this story) is the macho/bravado of two women one man B.S. For me the story was perfection up to the point of the introduction of the “Bimbo blond”. Now we not only have Mr. Higgins but also the prostitute with the golden heart. The more the merrier. How silly. It virtually ruined the fantasy for me. While at it why didn’t you put three; five; why not ten women in each of your empty houses; oh great Sultan? It could have been a GREAT intimate and credible tale of autumn/spring relations, which you STARTED so well. But the temptation for over reaching proved to be too strong.….

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I concur

with the last commentator's view. The story is great until the introduction of Dani. It somewhat weakens the romantic stuffs between Rose and the prof. But I still give you a five, because you want it. No, you deserve it. The defect cannot obscure the virtues you have rendered in the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
If I met the professor, I would tell him,

"Dude, You're my hero."

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it

Great writing, great humor, and it stands out from the

crowd. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Exotic flowers

I think this is the best story of yours I have read so far,I wish I could give it more than 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
more please

I really wish and hope you will write more to this story, it is just fantastic. really enjoyed reading it very much. I haven't ever left a comment for any story on literotica if that tells you anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
just awesome

the best story I've read in ages

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This ain't no rest home...

I've read all of your stories and love the genre and content. This story line leaves a lot of room for expansion and you really need to start the second family line right now. Dani and Rose impregnated but at slightly different times... such great possibilities too. Please don't let this one lie fallow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
.........ROSE IS MULTI-TALENTED......

.......I truly enjoyed the story...good work...does Rose have any helpers....

wej20wej20about 14 years ago

Great story as always Scouries. You always get me going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I am only 51, and would swap places in an instant :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

scouries u are an amazing literotica writer. the storys arent over sexed bu t the storylines are amazing and you are one of the best writers on this site and i would love if you continued writing these awsome stories of yours

elcaminoman6elcaminoman6about 13 years ago
Your Stories

I love reading all your stories. Made you one of my favoriate authors. Keep up the good work. Looking for new stories from you. Have a great day and even a better night........LeRoy

SouthernCrownSouthernCrownabout 13 years ago

another great read jim,thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

I've read quite a few of your stories, and this is one of the most enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
uhmmm

I didn't really like this one because the prof seems like a pedo .

Yobo36Yobo36over 10 years ago
A Gardener story, again?

Ah but a Female Gardener. Enchanting.

COOL!

spinner45spinner45about 9 years ago
Humm --

No comments for a long time, wonder why? A well written, beautiful love story. Plausible. It could happen just the way you write it. Will there be be perturbations in paradise down the road? Of course, life's like that. You could write a sequel, but this one doesn't demand it as some of your other stories do. Maybe "they lived happily ever after" will do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautifully Crafted

I admire your mind and your skill. So unusual to read stories that are both well crafted and imaginative. City of Brotherly Love would do well to be so delightful.

rod43rod43over 7 years ago
awesome

I have just stumbled over you and am so enjoying your very arousing erotica.

Rose is hot and her and Dani make a great 3some with you

BruceWoBruceWoover 6 years ago
Loved it

Well done.

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

***** Wow great story. Very unique storyline with twists and turns. Good read thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent

drachir53drachir53almost 2 years ago

At least a second read maybe 5-7 years later and slowly remembered the storyline but not the ending! I would have liked a little more past the ending but superb erotic story!

BigTexaz27BigTexaz27over 1 year ago

I kind of like this one

chiefhalchiefhal11 months ago

I love the interplay between these two! It's a shame you're not writing anymore Scouries...at least here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...