All Comments on 'Rose Of Yesterday'

by LustyLovers

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Absolutely Wonderfull!

I loved this story! The love and sincerity of the characters is phenominal. It has a quality to it that I can't explain. This story is extremely well written. Thank you very much for an entertaining and moving read! I'll definitely be waiting to read more of your work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Exquisite

This is quite possibly the most beautiful piece I have ever read. I can't stop crying.

Luckie_DuckieLuckie_Duckieabout 18 years ago
Sweetly Amazing

This is the sweetest story I have ever read. I tried the entire time not to cry. :D Great job. I am going to look up your other stories and hope for the best! Thanks again, and keep up the great work!

Luckie_Duckie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow!!

Okay, I cried the entire time. Just call me a softy but it was a really sad though moving story. You're a very gifted writer! Thank you for putting it online so we could enjoy it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
My throat hurts...

from trying not to cry the whole time. A beautiful, bitter/sweet story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A wonderful tale of life and loss

This is one of the best stories I have read so far. Very well written, excellent imagery. I pictured the whole story in my head like a small movie (and that doesn't happen often!). Superb job, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Soo good!

That was so touching!

KarensClit1990KarensClit1990almost 6 years ago
Such a touching story

It brought tears to my eyes.

Great imagination.

Your sex scene, wrong LOVE MAKING scene was highly erotic & sensual yet incredibly intimate.

Thank you for your unique story.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief10 months ago

A very riveting story, not sure how it was going to end and just had to keep reading. It's 84 degrees outside right now, but I swear I was feeling the cold wind and snow hitting me. Maybe it's just the A/C doing it's best, but I think the author had a part to play by describing the situation with such detail and emotion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous