All Comments on 'Rosemary for Remembrance'

by SisterJezabel

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This is a refreshing story in this section. I enjoyed the infertility narrative too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Putrid

What a pathetic whore...

Females keep in cribbing about double standards favouring males..now look at the author...the guy slips and the wife makes him go through hoops to reconcile..and when it’s her turn the slut goes into it with eyes and holes wide open!!!

A pathetic story ..negative marks !

JtxxxJtxxxabout 4 years ago
Great writing

But husband was basically raped, he admitted to his " affair " and was apparently sorry about the whole event. But wife was a hypocrite, she is as bad as other loving wives on this site.

She executed a plan basically after seeing Anton. Then she comes up pregnant. Needs a part two. I'm holding my vote for the moment as is would give it a 3.5 . But as far as the writing on its own I would give it a 4.5 .

Personally if i were the husband and found out i would leave her. If this story was flipped and it was the husband instead of the wife, i would still feel the same ( i can't stand cheaters). Keep the stories coming.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 4 years ago
Divorce

If the wife wasn't happy, couldn't forgive then divorce her husband. Cheating just made her a lying unfaithful cheat.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 4 years ago
What is with this site

I give one star and the site changes it to four stars?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just another slut

Big difference in him waking up drunk with a woman in top of him than what this white did. Easy to find Anton now when it's time to kick his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This is so not a 2* work! I think I see what you mean about the men angry that they couldn't please their wives who have cheated on them running this page! 5* from me!

NipplesandwineNipplesandwineabout 4 years ago
I liked your story

But your wrong there are many men in loving wife's like you said BUT. There is a over run of fems. And gays trying to destroy marriages, with all there cuckold crap. Most you can spot with no voting some so dumb you can't read .

SithLord6969SithLord6969about 4 years ago

There are no noble cheaters.

'Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
still different

if Rob spoke the truth taht he was drunk and sleeping when Ashley was on top of him, it's understanedble that he first thought it was his wife.He didn't stop when he realized it was Ashleyn but I don't think it was said how far away he was from climaxing. So part was unexpected, part was consenting.

She goes for it deliberately, part revenge, part curiousity but still that makes it a different and more real cheating.

He confessed, she did not and is treasuring the memories of great sex with a hunk.

He had to live with the remarkt his dick was too small and he was punished for it.

No repercussions for her. Yes, definitely a different.issue if or when he should find out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
good story and well written but sad horrible subject

I feel she is a huge hypocrite. He comes clean and explains to her about a one time drunk encounter that was horrible. He showed guilt and remorse and seriously explained he thought she was his wife. He did put himself in a bad situation and took the blame.

She on the other hand felt emotion and lust to her lover and knew what was going on and even told her husband she could be trusted and knowing they had marital issues rather than changing the arrangement to please her husband and continue the healing she stayed and made her decision to cheat not once but several times. And then to make it worse she lies to husband and has her lover lie.

Even if the roles were reversed I would feel as angry. Doesn't matter that she is female and got away with it. This is almost like a revenge fuck story.

mordbrandmordbrandabout 4 years ago
There's a world of difference between

A drink single fuck and cold sober multiple sex acts. It has nothing to do with gender.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 4 years ago
Cheater

She cheated and lied. He cheated and told her. This an awful story.

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 4 years ago
No cheating fan but...

No fan of any cheaters, and they both were. Rose was worse if there is such a thing, his explanation sounds the opposite of the usual male accusation of "so you got drunk and fell on his dick..yeah right". However this is a sensitive and well written story and thank you 4* from me.

TajfaTajfaabout 4 years ago

she was "content" with her marriage. Maybe that's why she cheated with no remorse. Not a very nice person. Still good writing and a 4 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Getting "even" never works out.

It just levels the playing field in the gutter. And when you write about things that are in the gutter, it's hard to raise the level of the story to entertaining. This was neither clever, original or entertaining. Three strikes and you're out.

1 star

jaythemanjaythemanabout 4 years ago
Well Written, But

As my title stated, I thought it was well written. However, none of the characters are likable. I was sympathetic towards the wife until she had to fuck Anton multiple times and had to emphasize the superiority of his cock. I could understand just a one-off getting even fuck. After the first one, I really did not enjoy this story at all. I don't want any of the characters to be happy, except for maybe Rob.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gay Brother

When Anton mimicked his mother's voice and talked to Rob over the phone that it was his gay brother that accommodated Rose, was he just making it up? He even claimed it again in the presence of Rose's family members during a Christmas get-together. If in case there really has no gay brother, the author must have overlooked that part because there's no way Lily wouldn't know Anton's immediate family. This is just an observation but still deserved a rating of 4 ERECTIONS (not stars). I'm pleased that you opted not to turn this into another super hero story emphasizing the emotion of the betrayed husband and then redeemed himself by taking revenge against the wife. You're kind of erotic story is what Literotica should be about. If a reader want a super hero husband, then get DC or Marvel comics.

driv2u2driv2u2about 4 years ago
Her

He admitted it ,she lied ,deceived , .was very good at it too?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
How are they.....

....going to keep the story about his gay brother? Anton's mother sooner or later will be asked about him and the day Rose was with him in that house, so what is going to happen then?......***

SisterJezabelSisterJezabelabout 4 years agoAuthor

Thank-you for the comments. I'm not sure I like Rose at the end of the story either, actually I like Rob's semi-transformation towards the end, but then again, not every character has to be likeable.

A lot of people are very passionate in their comments! I'd like to think that they realise this is a work of fiction.

I might write Lily's story one day which would incorporate some more of Rose and Rob. Anton has a gay brother and a sister who lived closer to her mother- I tried to imply that she definitely could have taken care of Rose for the weekend- that was one of my unanswered questions- why didn't she?

Finally, for those commenting about Anton's 'Superior dick' I did hope I made it clear that for Rose the size was not that different and it was painful at times when it pressed against her cervix and her orgasms were similar to those when she fucked Rob.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
she didn't feel guilty...

because she loved her husband less.

women are NOT romantic. men are. almost 95% of all love songs are written...by men....think about it. and this IS a woman's perspective, what did we learn?

a guilty husband may confess. he may feel AWFUL. he might even try to be the best damned husband he can. it's still a shitty thing to betray your spouse. no doubt. what about the wife? gets upset. sees her husband's effort as weakness. decides to punish him MORE than just verbal abuse and freezing him out....but revenge fucking. THEN she conceals her affair, and relates to NEVER feeling guilty. Not even once. She cheats FAR more than he does, and still nothing. not even self reflection on her part about being a hypocrite. She 'deserves' his re-doubling efforts. She MAY have even had a child...with another man...and passed it off as her husband's. That's about as cold blooded as you can possibly get. no guilt, ultimate revenge, no consequences.

remember lads....this is a woman's perspective. What have we learned here? Besides cheating makes you a shitty person, regardless of who cheated and when. We'v learned women see guilt and emotional vulnerability as weakness. They see grand gestures flippantly. And even people that claim love, are capable of cucking you...without remorse. Be cynical lads, even when you're in love. NEVER show real vulnerability to women...maybe your guy friends...maayyybe. And don't be the main husband in this story. Be more like the scum-bag she cheated with...if you had to pick a guy to be. He does not care, does not show emotions, does not show guilt for his cheating if he bothers to have any, and he's open to new experiences. Women flock to these types because they secretly want to be scooped up by a tough guy. Not just physically, mentally too. That means you gotta always act like you don't need her. If she threatens to go, you show her the door with a smirk. They eat that shit up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A nice fantasy, fucking around improving a marriage. Doesn't it always?

I like the sequel where Rob and the whore have occasion to stay at Anton's mother's B & B some years later. While Rosemary is out shopping, or perhaps meeting Anton, Rob mentions to Anton's mother that he had spoken to her before, on the phone. Anton's mom tries to remember, but assures Rob that they have never spoken on the phone, and that she had never before met Rob's wife Rosemary. Rob mentions the dates Rosemary stayed with her, and Anton's mom says she remembers that weekend very well, since she was away the whole time and Anton had used that weekend to entertain a new love interest. She snickers and explains that her neighbors commented on the sounds coming from a woman in rapture that weekend, and that the lovers were not so careful at removing the evidence she found in a bedroom trash can. So obviously, she concludes, it could not have been Rob's wife Rosemary.

The only immediate fallout is that Rosemary notices two things: Rob resumes going to business conferences at every opportunity, without her, and he stops eating Rosemary's pussy. He also explains that he has come to find Anton's company tedious and boring, and begs off any gathering which includes Anton. The marriage slowly deteriorates, and after their last child has turned 18 Rob announces he will be leaving Rosemary for a younger woman. When Rosemary pleads for an explanation Rob tells her that while rosemary is for remembering, divorce is for forgetting, and starting over. "I strayed, I regretted, I confessed, and I have tried to make restitution. All you have done is allowed me to be your best lover's place holder." He then tosses her the rosemary charm Anton purchased for her that weekend and says, "Some things are easier to forget than forgive. I wish you had shown me the same remorse and respect that I showed you." And with those last words Rob leaves for his new life.

Once Lily finds out why Rob has left Rosemary, she never lets Anton and Rosemary be alone, and she too now avoids every opportunity to socialize with Rosemary if it includes Anton. And even when she's in the same room with them she is like a cat waiting to see if the mouse will poke its nose out of its hole.

Just an idea. Thanks for a very thought provoking story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Least favorite kind of story, aside from willing cuck stories.

The story seems to be well written, but I skipped to the comments to see where it was going and when I saw the comments I stopped reading. While I can handle a reconciliation, even when I believe it may not be completely warranted, the hypocrisy here is unacceptable.

Maybe you should write the sequel where he finds out about what she did and what the consequences of that would be. “My father once told me to marry a women that I would be happy for my daughter to grow into”. If this story is for your friend who is “wondering”, I am assuming you are telling her she should go ahead and take a lover, as long as she lies well enough to keep him from finding out.

WittonWittonabout 4 years ago
Anonymous: thy name is prig

Rawls' theory of justice holds that a situation which maximizes the satisfaction of all concerned parties is the most just, and therefore the best.

One "Anonymous" after another damns Rosie as a pathetic lying cheating whore - and a hypocrite to boot. What has been the result of Rosie's misbehavior? Her marriage, i.e., the relationship with her husband, seems vastly improved. They both wanted the child that was conceived in the aftermath of her "cheating" Both have vastly improved sex lives apart from the general state pf the marriage. Their extended families - or at least Rosie's sister and lover paired up, presumably to the approval of all concerned, So - what is the problem?

Suppose the prigs had their way and the parties divorced. The likelihood that thereafter all the players came together with other people not introduced in this story with such satisfactory outcomes as our author described in vanishingly small. What good fundamentalist Christians we have here that require that all misdeeds be punished without regard to the harm - or lack thereof - done to the other actors.

Clearly a five star story - too bad I can't throw in an extra dozen or two to offset the low scores given by the would be snoops and gossips that habituate Loving Wives

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 4 years ago
A Dud Root

Who can blame her? He was a dud root, after all.

On a more serious note, I think the main lesson from this story is that she is a lot tougher than her husband. Not especially likeable though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just another

Woman who thinks she deserves the extra fling as she never had anyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a load of BS!

Her husband has a one night stand and immediately confessed to his wife. The wife freezes the husband out of having sex for months then she has an affair! BUT SHE HIDES IT FROM HER HUSBAND! What a slut!

Look if a wife is not satisfied by her husband performance in bed, it us her fault for not telling him! The wife should be telling her husband what she likes and doesn’t like when it comes to sex!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
See what emancipation’s worth

keep them barefoot and pregnant at the stove bay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Firstly this is a well written story

Unfortunately you did a poor character assassination of Rose. She intentionally cheats on Rob and even has thoughts hoping that Anton might choose her as his next wife.

This story won't get the score that it's quality of writing deserves but that won't be because of woman hating men it will be because of the content. Imagine if the roles were reversed and Rose awoke from her drunken stupor to find she was being raped and once she told Rob he makes her sleep in the spare room. Then months later he has to go out of town on business and has a four day fuck fest with a younger more attractive lover who then buys him a chain to remember the week and he wears it every day. The comment section would be shitting all over that story and that's why you are getting mostly negative reviews.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Firstly this is a well written story, anonymous, mate... when I woke up drunk with a guy fucking me I pushed him off and did not think it might have been my boyfriend at the time and I definitely did not orgasm! That's a bit of a difference between men and women. Yeah, the necklace was a bit much, but I did like the way she described it- it was to remember she was a capable woman. Whatever dude. I liked the story.

fivefplan1fivefplan1almost 4 years ago
Enjoyed the story, read well....

However, I thought Rob forced to share a hotel room with a female was a bit improbable, but it started the story. Rosie gave into Anton a bit too easily. But I supposed having no sexual experience, other than her husband she was tempted to find out what other men can do! I held my breath for the chance of a twist at the end of the story where Anton could have been the father! The author could have destroyed the marriage.

Rob5373Rob5373almost 4 years ago
The wife was a whore in waiting.

Shame Anton didn’t knock her up so her little fling could have been exposed.

jazzharpjazzharpalmost 4 years ago
So this is your idea of a female voice

Cruel, deceitful and feels completely justified making a cuckold out of her husband with no remorse whatsoever.

I agree with other comments. Her husband told her regarding his failure, she punishes him, and then has an affair to balance his one time mistake. Let's hear it for the female voice!

jazzharpjazzharpalmost 4 years ago
And what of any consequences? That was your tag line.

None.

I really feel you did a disservice to women with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She was a real woman

Can't say you were wrong on this one. This is just how women act, all hell if you

do; but no problem if they do! A leopard is a leopard.

fritz51fritz51almost 4 years ago

I agree with the trashing of the wife in other comments. He had more honor.

jazzharpjazzharpover 3 years ago
I was surprised to read your own comment

Occasionally I revisit stories I disliked. Why? Because they effected me in some profound way, and I want to give it another try. I was drawn to read this story originally because of your intro that a LW story from a female voice would be welcomed by some. I thought I would be one of those who would indeed welcome your female voice. Then I found your story to be absolutely repulsive for reasons I stated before, and others stated far better than I did.

So, I was surprised to read your own comment that "I'm not sure I like Rose at the end of the story either..."

I like much of your other writing. But this one didn't get any better the second time around.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Excellently portrayed. Fun little romp and welcome to LW. Entering this category takes balls but you managed to seat them away nicely.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 3 years ago
Well written but sad

Hi, Jez,

The title of this story caught my eye in your list and attracted me to it before I noticed the category. I don't read LW stories very often because I generally don't enjoy them since they sometimes make me sad or worse. This one was no exception.

I really liked Rose as a character, trying to do the right thing in saving herself for marriage despite the sexual environment of the period. That was so relatively rare at the time, so I felt so sorry for her when her wedding night comes and it's not the incredible experience she was expecting. She definitely had positive marks at that point.

Then, Rob allowed himself the indiscretion but admitted his fault, leading to Rose's period of isolation and uncertainty, even as he attempted to make up for it over time. Her own temptation was understandable as she found herself in the situation, but I was hoping against hope that she'd resist and be better than her husband, that she'd prove to be as noble as she seemed for the first half of the story.

This isn't the "better than that" category, though, leading me to be sad and rather disappointed as she knowingly dives in. Going from revenge (or payback?) sex to full-blown affair continued to cheapen her character, making her less and less likeable, particularly when she covers it up and doesn't take responsibility for it like Rob did. I'm glad their marriage improved afterward, that Lily and Anton got together (saw that one coming!), and the Rob learned and was a better lover in the long run, but the lack of guilt on Rose's part closes the cycle, making me sadder still and reminding me once again why I don't usually read this category!

That said, I'd give it 4.5* (I rounded up to 5 because of the current score) because it's so well written and because it did such a good job affecting me on the emotional level, even if that was in a negative way.

SC

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

his was a one and done. He outs himself to his wife and apologizes. He follows through on her demands. Then she goes out and has a whole week wing ding. She lies and lies and lies.

That equal?

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago
Very Entertaining Storytelling****

You took a very common storyline and JEZ -IT-UP to be a very interesting read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Rose is a common cunt.. 1*

TrionyxTrionyxover 2 years ago

SJ, I actually enjoyed reading this story. I agree with you that I’m not sure I liked her at the end of the story, but it is fiction. In fiction, as in real life, there are people we may not like very much but I never thought that should detract from the story. Think of Dorian Gray, Uriah Heep or Dr. Jekyll’s alterego Mr. Hyde.

But what I do object to are personal attacks and name calling by anonymous reviewers. I’m surprised the site moderators let that remark get posted. I encourage you to remove such a remark and report it to Laurel here at Literotica.

GillotineGillotineover 2 years ago

Husband is honest, wife is not. She has an amazing sex-filled weekend and he has nothing but shame & remorse for his one time. I can't wait for this relationship to totally fail. Fiction or not, once the lying becomes easier, it just happens more often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disgusting story of a cheating cunt by a very pathetic slut writer! Writer is definately a man hater!

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppateaover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this. Sr J explains why she wrote it and it is a fantasy. Through fantasy we get to experience things that could never work in real life, more so in this section of lit than some others.

I love that Rose did this for herself then went home to Rob and they were happy. She doesn't pine for Anton and doesn't cheat again, and when Anton comes back into her life they're able to be friends.

I hope Anton does have a gay brother, or Lily will have figured out something is up :)

Bravo Sr J. Keep them coming!!

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

Firstly, very well written story. Next to those who write comments so disgusting about the writer you miss the point. Oh, i was so drunk I thought it was you. If a woman used this the story would morph into a forest fire of BTB. Lastly most of the time a writer has the wife say "the experience will improve our sex life” it is just another B.S. excuse. In this case the wife experienced a gem, and her husband was finally exposed to it. My final comment is “Why does every female writer make the affair /cheating with a guy who eats pussy like a pro and is hung? Most guys out there are average or slightly above in length and width, (over 90%) yet most women that are featured by female writers just fall into a situation that they get their tonsils tickled through their pussy? Keep up the good work. BTRH.

EVLoverEVLoverover 1 year ago

Another excellent story from Sister Jezabel! 5 *****

I’ve been following SJ for a while and am slowly reading her stories in alphabetical order. I’ve enjoyed over 20 of them so far.

Her stories typically feature excellent character development of generally nice and relatable characters…most with a troubled past. She often gets into the emotional background of her main characters and finds/creates opportunities for them to be vulnerable and share those pasts…often resulting in a cathartic healing. Her stories normally have happy endings.

This writing strategy works extremely well in the Romance category and generally well in the Erotic Coupling category. It doesn’t seem to work quite as well in the Loving Wives category based on some of the comments and her score on this story. That said, I honor her efforts to write a LW story…just to see how it would work and be received.

I appreciate SJ sharing her outstanding writing gifts and look forward to reading and enjoying more of her stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She never confessed. Her husband was open about it. She rationalized her way into a weekend with the guy. She did seem conflicted. Hubby has no clue. And why is the weekend lover always hung? And magical in bed? The average dick size is 5.1 to 5.5 across multiples studies across all ethnicities. That is erect. 90% of guys are less than 7 inches. Yet all these women in LW stories step out and the swx is amazing and the guy is always well endowed. Gets tiresome. Don't hate the wife. She had her reasons and her husband fucked up. But feel bad for him being clueless and lied to by her and her lover. In real life would not bode well for their marriage. At least she stopped at one tryst. In so many other LW stories it goes from one time to 3-6 months.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Interesting story. She was conflicted but also had her reasons. However, not confessing puts a pall on their marriage. His cheating was aome time ago and he confessed. She had provocation but not confessing is a bad sign. And she did a weekend. At least it stopped at one time. That being said the big dick trope is tiresome. Please do some research. Yes it is fiction but every married woman who had been faithful for many years and then steps out, has sex with a well endowed guy. Just tiresome and monotonous. At least the author didn't have her become an addict for Anton's big penis, like so many other immature LW stories. There is more to life than orgasms, and good orgasms (even great ones) have a lot of factors that contribute. While size matters, it isn't normally at the tip of the list of factors that result in great orgasms.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSisterJezabel@SisterJezabel
Hi everyone! Thanks for dropping by. Did you love Fiction v Reality? It's been extended and is now a full-length novel, available exclusively on Amazon! 6 July- Have you read 'The Eye of the Beholder' yet? It was published last week as part of the Nude Day contest. Don't for...