Rosemary: Her Part In My Downfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm alright honest, of course it hurt and it'll be as sore as hell later but I love it, it reminds me I've been shagged". Rose said with a reassuring smile.

We hugged and kissed gently for a while then dressed to leave, as we were about to exit the barn Rose spoke in her serious voice again.

"You're only the second ever to fuck my arse big boy, Ralph and you, he's done me up there loads, you can now can't you".

The love sensation hit again, my darling Rose had allowed me such a privilege in my eyes, second man up her shit locker.

Anyone else would have wanted to be first.

That wasn't the first new sexual experience Rosemary introduced me to during our long part time lust affair, the love word was used again by us both many times but only in the throws of orgasm.

The next Rosemary tale may well be in group sex category.

Cousin Rose, her part in my downfall (1: By pop_54/2002.

Copying and reproduction of this story for non-commercial entertainment is permitted providing the relevant acknowledgments are included.

12