Roses are Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came up to her neck and nuzzled her slowly before looking at her face and kissing her lips again; this time the response came much quicker as Emily reciprocated the soft kiss with pecks of her own. His hand trailed down and slowly caresses her soft mound and applied the gentlest of pressure which resulted in a sharp arch of her back and a groan into his mouth. Usually the man required copious amounts of stimulation before he even contemplated any penetration, however the angel before him succeeded in arousing him to full erection with just her eyes and soft moans. As he glided his fingertips up and down the sides of her mound he sensed that the woman was inexperienced in the art of proper sexual intercourse, therefore it was imperative that he take advantage of her excitement and his to take this to the next level before fear overtook her arousal.

He slid expertly between her thighs and gently nudged her sex with his throbbing cock head. Emily gasped at the sensation and her breathing came in large gulps of air. His sweat dripped onto her neck as he slid his hips forward and penetrated her pussy, which was not only sensitive but tight as it clung onto his mushroom tip like a leech. The man bit his lip and thrust forward with greater force making Emily arch up and open her mouth in a silent scream as she gripped his wrists till her knuckles turned white. Instinctively her legs wrapped around his muscular waist and her thighs tightened from the pressure exerted on her pussy.

"Huuummmphhh" the man grunted and slid forward till he was completely inside her and held himself inside feeling her vaginal walls shiver and clamp down his cock. He stirred his hips in order to stretch her from the inside.

"Aaannhh...AAAANnnnnnhhh" Emily gave a girlish gasp and dug her head into his neck. Her lips quivering and her eyes tearing up as she had never felt anything so painful and yet so pleasurable. She gripped his shoulders as he folded his legs and mounted her onto his lap, cushioning her ass cheeks on his shins. From afar they looked like lovers on a Lotus flower; his hands slid down to caress her soft cheeks as he rocked her back and forth on his cock. Emily looked into his eyes with an expression that was a mix of fear and delight as she felt him take control, then she heard it, the rhythm of the drums and a tidal wave of images flooded her eyes as she recalled how the men and women in the veranda used these drums to guide them.

By now her pussy was lubed sufficiently to allow easy ingress and egress, so she decided to take some control for herself and began weaving her hips in and out on his lap. The man chuckled and stopped rocking her hips and merely held onto them, "There we go." he muttered with a grin and closed his eyes leaning back slightly, "Oh my godddd...uhmmmmhh...hmmmmmhhh...uhmmmmhhh" His hands groped her soft ass cheeks and played with them as she danced on his shaft. He slid onto his knees and as if on cue Emily planted her legs on either side of him and held onto his shoulders while she rocked her hips back and forth slowly as if sitting on an invisible chair. In response her lover swiveled his hips side to side as their gentle penetration now began picking up pace. His face now buried in her breasts as he suckled her tits while she rocked her hips.

"Ayyeeehhh...awuuuhhhh" Emily let out a yelp with a ghost of a smile on her lips as her fingers slid into his hair as his head was bowed in her breasts. He gave her a playful spank which brought out a grunt from her and a sharp stroke of her hips. He did it again and Emily reciprocated in kind, as she dug her fingers into his back and bit the side of his neck with a feral growl.

"AAAAAHhhhhh" the man arched and yelled out in pleasure and decided to give his reply. He threw her onto her back and entered her again with a forceful thrust. Her legs wrapped around his hips as he began to work his hips in and out of her. His body timing his strokes to the beat of the drums outside. The room quickly filled with sounds of their collective moans and grunts and the smell of their sweat and musk. Among the various echos there was also the sound of a steady fapping noise as their slick and wet thighs clashed together after every movement of the mans hips. Emilys toes dug into the small of his back and then slid down to his toned buttcheeks as they clenched and relaxed with every thrust. He looked down at her face and saw him looking up at him, her cheeks now rosy and her pupils dilated he slowed his pace and took a moment to admire her features and then gave three strong strokes inside her and began to shiver

"Haauuuh...ahuuuhhh...aaaahaauuhhh...AAAAAUhhhhhhhh...FFFfffffffff" his face twisted into a grimace as his cock spewed out his spunk inside her body. Her nails dragged on his shoulder blades and left long thin streaks of blood.

"HUuuuunnnnnnnnnnn nnngggggghhhhhhh" Emily let out a long shrill scream as her body arched and toes curled and shivered. Their bodies shivered and enters spasm together and their moans overlapped until finally they crashed onto the bed with a loud clunk. Breathing heavily and covered in each others sweat. The man looked at Emily's face and found her staring blankly at the ceiling taking in large gulps of air. He curled an arm around her and brought her close...slowly stroking her back and letting her breathing calm down. He looked down at her and saw that she dozed off into a deep sleep already. Her soft cheek resting on his sweaty chest and a serene expression on her face. The man smiled warmly at her, and perhaps one of the few times he actually felt warmth towards a woman. He pulled the sheet over them and lay back and slept peacefully.

The Grand Hotel

Emily ran towards the elevator holding her heels in her hands and her hair bouncing side to side with every stride. She caught the elevator and headed up to her room where she proceeded to quickly bathe and get dressed. In the shower she took a moment to calm herself and not think too much about what had occurred the previous night, or early this morning. He could still feel his hands around her waist and his breath upon her neck. She scrubbed herself furiously with soap and water as if trying to remove the sensation of his body from hers. She stepped out of the shower and began drying herself, twirling around in front of the mirror and checking for any distinguishing marks and/or love bites. She found that her ass cheeks looked rosy red as if they had been spanked all too often. She blushed at the memory and now her face matched her ass cheeks. She took a deep breath and looked in the mirror once again and found that she was smirking while trying to get her breath back; the smirk disappeared and was replaced by an expression of shock as she whispered to her reflection, "Who are you?"

The phone rang and broke her moment of introspection. She rushed towards the sound making an educated guess as to who might be calling, "Where the fuck are you?" Joanne said in a quiet and menacing voice.

"I...uhmm...I uhhh slept in a bit and..."

"Dont gimme that girl..." Joanne cut in with a giggle, "You did what I asked you to didn't you?"

"Ummm...am not sure what you..." Emily tried in vain to sound ignorant.

"How was he?" Joanne cut in again. All she could hear was Emily's labored breaths, "Oh...that good huh?" she chuckled and took on a softer tone, "Well am happy for you sweetheart, and I'd love to let you get some rest but money never sleeps. I just got a call from those lawyers, apparently his highness Jerome The-Fucking-Great wants to conduct his meeting in a few hours. So here's what I want you to do..."

Emily only half listened to all the instructions that Joanne gave. Her mind wandered between trying to understand what happened last night and also this new found urge she was having to go back to that room. Nevertheless Emily got the papers in order and showed up at the Four Seasons hotel and sat next to Joanne and prepared for the meeting. Emily was going over the final few papers when they arrived. The two lawyers from the day before and Jerome Taylor dressed impeccably in a grey suit. He shook Joanne's hand and gave her body a quick look over with a smirk before turning his attention to her companion who had her back to him as she studied the papers in front of her. Emily got up and froze as soon as she laid her eyes on Jerome. Jerome smiled and gently rubbed the side of his neck where a band-aid was placed.

Joanne stepped in and filled in the awkward silence, "Mr. Taylor this is my associate Emily and I can assure you although she is young, she is talented enough to handle your account."

Jerome drew up a chair and sat down with a smirk, looking at Emily's blushing face, "I have no doubt Ms. Walters...no doubt." Joanne sat down with a confused expression on her face as she looked from Jerome to Emily and then back to Jerome who was all but grinning.

"I have a feeling we shall be seeing more of each other Ms. Walters...a lot more." Without another word, Jerome drew the papers towards himself and opened his Pen to sign the documents.

12