Rose's Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept her body limp as possible as I rubbed in the lotion. Her hips would occasionally rise to meet my hands and draw them in closer to her pussy, but she neither overly tried this nor whimpered when I would not give in. She did moan quietly though. I admired her ass as I did this feeling the taunt flesh beneath my fingers. Knowing that soon I would have tasted all of her flesh and been inside the other two openings I had yet to explore. Rose spoke slowly, "Master, I love You and am Yours as You desire me. I will be a good slut for You when You finally take me." I patted her bottom and rolled her over. I reach for her hand and pulled her up sitting. I reached inside my robe pocket and withdrew the clamps I had purchased last night. I rolled her nipples between my fingers and brought them to quick hard little nubs, she watched my eyes as I did this. I was concentrating, waiting until the nipples harden and would erect themselves no further. Then I slid one of the clamps over her left nipple, hearing the sharp intake of breath as I eased it on and resumed teasing the right until its hardness matched the other. I eased the clamp down over her nipple and let it shut. Rose gave a slight moan and arched her breast forward wanting to be touched more. I cupped them fully and pushed them together dropping my tongue in that sweet valley they formed.

Now would be the best time to measure the collar around her neck and I pulled it tight leaving my finger just where the collar should close. Not too tight but at the same time preventing it from sliding up and down on her, chaffing her neck. I pulled it off and lay it on a piece of paper and marked the length. I drew a second line indicating the width. I would call Annie as soon as I could and give her the measurements and see just how fast the designer could fashion the collar to my given specifications. I replaced the collar about Rose's neck and kissed her lips, sucking her lower lip into my mouth running my tongue over it. I brought her up to a standing position and pulled the panties from my pocket. They were a nice pair of thong panties. I looked and noticed there were little flowers on them. I had failed to notice last night but they seemed to be daisies and roses. How rather appropriate I thought. Then I told her that for today she would be wearing these, I gave the explanation that I loved the thong look on her for they just kept her little treasure hidden and all the more enticing. I brought from her bedroom a little sundress that she had worn a few years ago before developing the chest she now was in possession of. She slipped the dress over her head and tugged it down. It gave a nice view of her cleavage and accentuated the breasts gloriously I thought. Pushing them together and pulling them up, making them a feast for any man's eyes. I looked at her lower half. The dress was loose enough that it didn't quite hug her womanly hips and ass, it flowed out about five inches above her knees. I knew any movement would expose that lycra strip covered ass and expose her naked pussy if it were not for the panties. I wanted her to feel as sexy as she looked and I knew well that when a woman feels sexy she is more than likely to spend her day horny and aroused.

We went downstairs to wait on Charlie and his crew. I took her to the computer and had her show me some of the sites she had seen yesterday that had turned her on so much. I reached down inside my overalls and inside each pocket was one remote control. One for the panties and one for the clamps. I turned the clamps on low for a moment and watched Rose tilt back in the chair and close her eyes. I turned the thing off just as quickly. Not wanting to over do it yet and give away the toys surprise. "Anything wrong princess?" "No Daddy, Sir, I just got a nice tingly feeling in my nipples", she responded. I would have much fun with this over the day I thought. I flicked the other remote on and watched her squirm in her chair and moan. "Daddy, the panties are doing it too. My pussy is on fire, Sir." I turned it off, thinking ok, all initial test show she loves the vibrations. Just then the doorbell rang and I went to get the door. I noticed Charlie had brought the big truck today and as the back door rolled opened I saw his gifts and smiled to myself.

"Charlie, old man, you have outdone yourself." I walked out and looked over the devices as the men were removing them from the truck. One was a simple contraption. It would spit open and Rose could be put bending over in it. The half would come down and her neck and hands would be locked in. She would be bent over and could be mounted from behind or spanked and have a cock stuffed into her waiting mouth. The second device was quite ingenious, it was made of oak and was heavy enough it took all three to lower it from the truck. It was a big wooden cross. Leather restraints adorned the outer wooden arms of the cross and one long leather strap could be wound around the feet, and buckled. A notch was made waist high almost and was on a rail so it could slide up and down. The rail was worked well into the wood so it wouldn't harm the person on the cross. I asked Charlie what the rail was for. His response was that it would be easy to fit a dildo or two on there inside the little cups he would install later today. Then the mounted person could be lowered onto the dildos and impaled in both orifices. I smiled, I knew he was a kinky son of bitch but this outdid my expectations. I then glimpsed the third and final of his gifts. It had been a dentists chair. The electric foot controls still attached though the chair had been modified. It now represented a gynecologists table. It had foot stirrups and would lie flat. Charlie said he thought it would be fun to play with and perhaps would have many uses. He said he and Melissa had found plenty on there own.

I helped them carry each item in and down to the basement. Once everything was positioned we all went to work. Music blaring and a round of beers every so often. It was nearly noon we stopped and sat down just talking. I found out that the men had loved their extra payment yesterday and were hoping for another crack at it today. I told them it wouldn't happen today but soon the three would be invited back for more than just a blowjob. Well after some hoots and hollers they agreed it would be worth the wait then. Charlie and I had added a full layer of padding to the table today that would allow for some comfort. The room would be finished soon and I had a few items I still wanted to go out and get to add down here. I wanted to add some shelving and hooks for toys and a refrigerator for food and drinks. Charlie said he could manage the shelves with only about an hours work seeing that they had some leftover wood and that it would be his pleasure.

I went upstairs and pulled out a little stack of hundreds and went back down handing him ten thousand and offering each of the other two a couple thousand apiece. They looked to Charlie who nodded. I knew he didn't expect this but,I didn't mind he had gone above and beyond the call here and helped me out and the discretion would pay for itself here. I looked at the room which had been cleaned now, and I was impressed it had only taken two days to turn this room into a very nice dungeon of pleasure. Or I chuckled to Myself one of pain and pleasure. Well boys lets see how this works. Their eyes lit up as I called Rose downstairs.

As she came down I turned on the clamps and panties, both at the same time. She walked slowly down the stairs as I watched her legs wobble slightly. She was nearing orgasm right now. I clicked off the devices and allowed her to continue down the steps undisturbed. As she stepped down the last step I turned both on high again. Her hips wiggled and she dropped to her knees as she moaned and whimpered. Charlie was quick to catch on and looked to see that I held both controls in my hands now. I nodded to the two men to go help her up. She was escorted over to me and put on her knees. I turned off the devices and gave her a moment to compose herself. I looked to Charlie. "Shall we try out the table first?" . He grinned and mouthed the words yes and the two submales immediately scooped up Rose and held her near the table. "I think face down would be good the first time Tyler," Charlie added. I reached for her and stripped her dress off of her. Her breasts heaving as she was recovered from her near orgasm before, her panties soaked. I would leave them on for now. She was placed face down as the table was opened. The leaf pulled away so that her more than ample bust would fit through the slots. I then took over. I instructed the two subs to kneel beneath the table and to suckle her breasts. To rub her nipples and tug the clamps surrounding them. I handed Charlie the paddle I had brought downstairs and I took up another. We had done this before, not so long ago on my wife. I turned Rose's panties on low and gave the go command. Charlie lowered his paddle with speed and proficiency stinging the right cheek.

Just as his paddle connected mine did as well. Rose lifted her hips and writhed with passion. I increased the vibration in her panties to medium and then I went back to paddle her along with Charlie. The two men beneath the table were licking and sucking her nipples as her ass was being paddled without mercy. I wanted her complete submission soon and this would only prepare her further. I withdrew the panties pulling them down slowly. They were wet and slid from her body easily. I tossed them to Charlie and let him catch the scent of a hungry teenage soaked virgin pussy. I turned the panties on high while he clutched them and he laughed and tossed them back. I motioned for him to continue the spanking now. We assaulted her ass for a good twenty minutes. Her cries had turned to moans, her moans into racking sobs. Then the cycle would start again.

She was still raised her hips after every spank. Moisture was growing between her thighs and there was no way she was leaving here tonight without cumming I thought. I dropped the paddle beside her face and asked her if she could still endure more tonight. I may be her Master now as well as her father but I didn't want tonight to curtail any further upcoming plans in her training and punishment. "Yes, Daddy, Sir, I will endure all you can dish out. Mmmmmpfff," she let out a stifling moan as Charlie whacked her tender little ass again. I looked at him and mouthed "no more." I tapped the two men beneath the table on the shoulder and told them thanks but they were done for the evening. I told Rose to lie there and Daddy would be right back. I walked the men up the stairs and into the foyer and thanked them. I told Charlie I would be calling him soon for some more fun and that these two strapping young subs should come as well. I led them out, once more thanking them for all their help and discretion. I turned locking the door and went downstairs to Rose. Then lifted her chin and looked into her eyes. Her eyes were wide and the smile that crept over her lips betrayed any hint of pain she had felt. For this little saucy slut was alive and craving more. I turned her clamps on high and dropped down between her spread legs in the back of the table. Never saying a word I spread her little pouting puffy pink pussy lips open and slipped My tongue deep inside her. My fingers deftly stroked her clit and I tongue fucked her and rubbed her as best I could. She was wiggling and squirming as uncontrollably as any girl I had ever seen. I sunk two fingers deep inside as I could go pressing against her hymen before pumping in and out of her to that depth repeatedly. I rested My thumb on her clit and pulled back the hood as I lick and teased it. I pulled away long enough to flip her over on her back and usher these words in a barking command. "Lift your head and look into My eyes and CUM for your Daddy, My fucktoy daughter." .......

More in chapter 4.

12