Rose's Awakening Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mount him on the cross and blindfold him," the voice yet again came from Melissa's sweet lips with urgency,"Our time is nearly up now and we need to make sure this dirty old man has spent a good round before he is set free." Then Jake removed the gag, I hadn't heard the order come but figured either he was trying to divert attention from Me or he had been so commanded to do such a thing. Be that as it may, no one seemed to care that the gag was removed as I was hoisted up and impaled on the cross. I felt the phallus that one of the women had mounted there slip effortlessly into my ass now, and then my arms were stretched wide and tied to the cross. I was blindfolded and then I felt the whip as it bit into my thighs and slapped its hard leather straps against my rigid cock. It stung, but oh god did it feel good. At this point anything touching my cock felt good. I kept my lips clamped shut trying desperately not to cry out. I guess the one whip was just for good measure as I opened My eyes to the black blindfold I tried to peek down beneath it just for a glimpse of anything but there was nothing to be seen the darkness veiled my every directional glance. The women took turns sucking on My cock and bouncing my hips up and down on the shaft that invaded my ass. I didn't care anymore I just needed to cum. "Please, Mistress'" I started and then stopped just as quickly. Hell no I had managed to last this long I could hold out thirty or more minutes. I knew it could be no longer than an hour. They had seemingly given up on trying to get Me to plead and were just trying to finish Me off now. I suspected they all hoped that I would be too exhausted to wreak havoc upon them once I was freed. The blindfold was removed and I saw all four women in various states of undress leaning towards me. Annie was licking my shaft, Rose was sucking on the tip, and Melissa and Julia were kneeling down sucking my balls into their mouths and teasing each other with their tongues. This sight was too wondrous to withhold, the orgasm boiling up from my loins. "Oh fuck yes," I moaned, "I'm cumming." Rose released an audible, "MMMM," as she sucked and swallowed all she could get. Then she lifted off and traded places with her mother. Julia licked and sucked and drained the last few shots in her mouth before standing and appraising me with her eyes. I glanced towards the clock and noticed that I had only two minutes remaining. "Ok boys get him down" she spoke hurriedly, "and then meet Me in the car." Jake released Me quickly as he and the other sub untied my hands and feet and lifted my prone body off the phallus. I stretched My arms wide and bent letting my body readjust to freedom once more. I stood and covered the distance between Melissa and I in only a few seconds. I grabbed her leg and spinning her around throwing her over my shoulder. I tossed her down on the couch, glaring with a seething hatred. I spoke two crisp words before I reached for a whip, "Kneel sluts!"............

More to come in chapter 7. Please remember to vote, and give feedback. Thank you.

12