Rose's Story

Story Info
"She was Black, Older, and Mine" but from Rose's POV.
4.5k words
4.48
14.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyffmh
Tyffmh
56 Followers

This story is a companion piece to "She was Black, Older and Mine." It tells the same story however this time it is told from Rose's point of view. Thanks for all the comments and feedback.

*****

I noticed him as soon as he walked into the room. I immediately got my hopes up like a foolish old woman but I knew there was no chance he would take the seat next to me. I'm just an aging black woman. Lord I'm closing in on 60 now. My hair has gone mostly gray and let's face it, I've put on a few pounds lately. I was a damn fine looking woman back in my day, though.

I didn't even know why I was there in the first place. Well to be honest I did and I didn't. You see, I moved here about three years ago. I was married for thirty years to Eddie. We met through a mutual friend and he quickly swept me off my feet. Eddie was handsome and worldly. He had a good job and it felt like my life was about to take off. Unfortunately reality soon set in. Eddie was kind and funny to the outside world but it didn't take him long to turn on me. Mind you he was never physically abusive but he was mean all the time. He would insult me and tell me that I was lucky to have him.

Momma taught me that you don't give up on a marriage. Once I became pregnant there was no alternative anyway than to just make the best of it, so I did for many long years. I suspected Eddie was cheating on me and eventually I found proof. Thank goodness for the age of cell phones. Eddie came home late and drunk and while he was passed out I found all the proof I needed. I wasn't surprised at the photos and text messages of Eddie and assorted other women but all the same I broke down in tears. That bastard. The next morning when he woke up I told him it was over between us. And do you know what is response was? He just shrugged and said "Whatever."

My two children were very supportive. By now they were both in their twenties and living on their own. They saw what I had lived through all these years.

My daughter said "Mom, I know you love being around the city. It's only a couple of hours away so John and I can still visit you often and you can enjoy some freedom for the first time in your life. Why don't we help you find a place of your own there? I bet your job would let you transfer."

I was a manager at a major hotel chain and people were always moving around so I knew she was right about the job aspect. I did love the city, especially the art galleries and the eclectic mix of people. I always wanted to be an artist so maybe this would give me the opportunity to explore my interests. I weighed the pros and cons for a few days, consulted with my boss for her approval, and then made my decision to proceed.

Things in the city were going well. I found a nice small home in the suburbs and I was within a short distance of all the culture I had been longing. I took up painting, setting up a small studio in a spare bedroom. I would often visit the downtown galleries for inspiration and I even took a couple of art classes to hone my skills.

I still saw my children about once a month or so. One of them would come down and stay the weekend or I would visit them when I had a few days off. I had a few work friends I would grab a drink with on occasion but despite all of that I was lonely. I missed companionship.

I also realized retirement age wasn't all that far away and while I enjoyed my hotel duties and it paid the bills, the job didn't leave me with a lot of extra money to put away into savings. I thought that maybe it was a good time to start looking for a position where I could make more money in my remaining working years. I updated and uploaded my resume to a few job board websites. I went on a couple of interviews but with my work experience most of the positions I'd be qualified for didn't pay any more than what I was making now.

I was starting to give up on the idea of finding a new job when I received a call from a recruiter at an insurance company. I was invited to go hear about a position they had available. I didn't know anything about the insurance industry but the invite was on my day off so I decided I might as well go and see what it was all about.

I put on my "interview outfit" which was a floral blouse and a long dark skirt. I checked myself in the mirror and thought I looked fairly presentable for an old gal! The office building was only about fifteen minutes from my house but I made sure to arrive early. I found the building, parked in the large lot, and made my way up to the fourth floor.

I introduced myself and was escorted to a conference room. The room was set up with two rows of two seat tables and each row had about six tables. I took a seat at the second table on the left and sat in the chair closer to the wall so if the room filled up someone wouldn't have to squeeze passed me to sit down. There was only one other person in the room at the time. She was a nicely dressed, attractive young lady. I was about a half hour early so I sat and waited while watching a couple of other candidates stroll into the room. It was a little intimidating as they were much younger. One young man was dressed really well while the other, in my opinion, was under-dressed for a professional setting.

I felt a little better when I saw him walk in. He was a little younger than me but not by much. He was handsome and looked great in a suit and tie. The seat next to me was still open but like I said in the beginning of this story I didn't think there was any way he would take it.

I watched as he took a glance around the room then he took a few steps towards my row and sat down at my table. I was shocked given there were so many other seats but I was happy too. I held out my hand and told him my name. He had a nice, firm handshake and introduced himself as Jim Smith.

"Pleasure to meet you Mr. Smith."

"It's nice to meet you" he responded.

I asked Jim if he had ever been to anything like this before. I said that I don't even know why they called me as I had no sales experience. Jim told me that these insurance agencies hire a lot of people hoping one or two succeed. He seemed wary of the whole thing and I wondered why he was there. We talked for a few more minutes learning that we were both transplants to the city.

The presenter began right on time and spoke for almost an hour. He was entertaining and funny and I learned a lot about the company and the openings they had. I was taking a lot of notes. I glanced over at Jim and he was listening but not writing anything down. One thing I did notice was that every few minutes I could feel Jim taking a peek at me. Was he checking me out? I assumed he was just trying to gauge my interest in the presentation or getting a look at my notes. I was hoping there was more to it than that though.

The presenter finished with what he had to tell us. The next step, he explained, was to fill out a form with any questions we had. It also had a box to check if we wanted to be called for a one-on-one interview. I was quite intrigued with what I had heard and had many questions about the day-to-day details of the job. I was running out of space on my sheet. I looked over at Jim's and his was blank. He was just sitting there thinking, I guess. Jim then made a mark on his paper and turned it over. I figured this would be the last I would see of him when he leaned over and told me he was done but that he was going to wait for me downstairs to hear what I thought of the meeting.

I nodded and whispered "OK". Jim left and a million thoughts ran through my mind. I was excited that someone cared about my opinion. I also wanted to talk more with him. I was pretty much done filling out the paper but I waited a few minutes before leaving. I didn't want Jim to think I was chasing after him like some schoolgirl. I turned in the paper and left. Before taking the elevator down I found a restroom and made sure I looked ok. I was feeling a little flushed to be honest.

I arrived downstairs and found Jim waiting. Jim said that he thought it was an interesting presentation and he wondered about what I thought. I started to answer when Jim asked if I was in a rush to get anywhere. I told him I wasn't and he then asked if I would join him for a cup of coffee so we didn't have to stand in the lobby to have a conversation. Jim said that he loved meeting new people and making friends. I thought that was sweet and agreed to meet him at a coffee shop nearby.

We drove separately and he waited for me by the entrance. We went in and I ordered a coffee. Jim grabbed a juice from the cooler and then paid for both items. I tried to pay my share but he just said that since he invited me he would pay. I was liking him better every minute. It wasn't that he paid the few dollars for my drink. It was that he was kind and a gentleman.

We sat down in a booth and talked about the presentation. I said that I was planning to go to the interview if they wanted to talk to me. It was different than any previous job I had but I wanted to find out more. Plus I said I wanted to earn more money! Jim replied that there was money to be made in this field but that it wasn't easy despite the promises of riches. He showed me how he believed the numbers they were giving us didn't add up.

I enjoyed how Jim really seemed to care. He didn't tell me I shouldn't pursue things but he wanted to be sure I made a good decision. We then talked about our personal lives. I told him about my hotel job and he told me how he lost his job and was back in the marketplace after many years. Every once in a while Jim would reach across the table and lightly touch my hand or arm. It was very casual and I didn't know if he was just being friendly and that's part of how he communicated or if it was intentional. Either way I didn't mind!

Jim asked about my family and I opened up to him. We discussed my divorce and my kids and their input into my decision to move.

"I'm sorry. It's none of my business. I shouldn't be prying into your life like this."

I told Jim that it was fine. I didn't mind at all and I asked him what else he wanted to know. Jim apologized a second time stating that this was how he was and that I could also ask him anything. He asked me a little more about my divorce and I explained what life was like with Eddie. He said that it must have been hard for me.

"It wasn't easy to leave Eddie but it's the best thing I've ever done" I told him.

I then said "I see you have a wedding ring."

Jim then told me about his difficulties which sounded a lot like mine. However his kids were younger and still in school so he was stuck. He said that he couldn't believe he was telling this to someone he just met.

"I know we just met today Jim but it feels like we are old friends." After I said that he squeezed my hand softly and held it there for a few moments.

We talked about dating next and I told him I haven't dated since the divorce. I spent my time working and visiting my kids. Jim then said something totally unexpected. He said that I was attractive and single and that I must have "needs." He then apologized for prying, as he had done before. I told him not to worry and I asked him if he was asking me what I thought he was asking me.

Jim simply nodded. I could feel myself getting warm underneath my outfit. Was I giving too much information to this man I met just a couple of hours earlier? Yes he was easy to talk to and I felt like I've known him forever but still... Anyway I decided to throw caution to the wind and I told Jim the truth. I said that I do have needs but that those needs can sometimes be taken care of by yourself. Oh my God did I really just say that??? Jim then leaned over and whispered in my ear that his best sex is often with himself! I grabbed his hand and laughed. We were like two silly teenagers.

My breathing was getting heavy and I was relieved when the conversation turned back to a non-sexual topic. Jim asked what else I liked to do with my time when I wasn't "taking care of business." This made me laugh again. I composed myself and told him about my painting. I mentioned the classes I went to and that I was getting decent at it. He asked if I painted at home and I told him how I converted a small extra bedroom into a studio. He asked if he could see my work so I showed him some examples on my phone.

The next thing took me off guard. Jim said that we had been at the coffee shop almost an hour. He thought we should let someone else have the booth and said "Why don't you show me these in person?"

Oh boy. He was asking to go with me to my home. A thousand thoughts raced through my mind. Was he dangerous? No, I was almost positive he wasn't. Would he try to make a move on me? Did I want him to? How would I react if he did? I then concluded that he was probably just being nice and truly wanted to see my artwork. I was enjoying my time with him so I said why not. I lived just fifteen minutes away and told him to follow me. I gave him the address in case we got split up.

I parked in my driveway and Jim parked out front. He made some nice comments about the house and we went inside. He took off his suit coat and tie and hung then over a chair. I then showed Jim around my home. He was sweet and complimentary. Unlike Eddie this man knew how to talk to a woman. We entered my studio room and he walked around looking at and commenting on every single painting. I had some hanging framed while others were leaning up against the wall. I guided him towards my favorite one. It had a big old oak tree that reminded me of my youth. My back was to Jim and he came up behind me and put his hands on my shoulders. He said it was beautiful, just like the artist. I was starting to melt. I grabbed his right hand that was still on my shoulder with my right hand and we stayed like that looking at the painting. My breathing was getting heavy when Jim moved right up behind me. The front of his body was pressed into my back. I could feel him getting hard pressing into my large ass. The closest I've come to a hard dick in three years has been my vibrator. I knew at that point that I wanted Jim. Damn it, I needed Jim.

Jim put his left hand around my belly. I was self-conscious about my weight but if Jim didn't care neither did I. I could feel his breath on my and then he started kissing my neck. How did he know I was so sensitive there? He was softly kissing my neck and letting his tongue slightly run across it. He moved up and started on my ear. His tongue was all around it and he was nibbling my earlobe. I was moaning and starting to get wet. It all felt so good. I took hold of his hand that was still on my belly and held it tight.

I turned my head and for the first time in my life I kissed a white man. His lips felt perfect on mine. We softly kissed for what seemed like forever until I forced my tongue into his mouth. I wanted to taste his tongue. He kissed me back hard. His tongue was all over my mouth and I loved it. I turned towards Jim and he put his arms around me. One hand went on the back of my neck and he was clutching my ass with the other. We continued kissing. Our faces were so tight we were becoming one. Our tongues were fully in each other's mouths. Jim moved his hand from my butt to my bare back underneath my shirt. The feeling of his hand on my skin was electrifying. My panties were soaked. Jim's hard cock was right against me as we kissed. I thought I would come right there just from the anticipation of having him inside me.

Jim took hold of the sides of my blouse and pulled it over my head. I told Jim that it's been so long since I've been with someone. He took a step back and stared at my large breasts. They were practically begging Jim to be played with. He leaned in and kissed my cleavage. He was massaging them through my bra. My nipples were getting hard. One advantage of having large tits is that I can get the nipple in my mouth. I love to suck and lick them while I finger myself. It was going to be great to have someone else's mouth on them.

"Take my shirt off" Jim commanded. He wanted to feel his skin against mine. I unbuttoned his shirt and threw it to the side. We kissed some more and then Jim said we needed more room. I had totally forgotten all this was happening in my little studio. We went to the living room and Jim got behind me again. His arms were around my belly holding me tight with that hard cock of his grinding into me. He moved his hands up to my tits and began fondling them underneath my bra. He was pinching my hard nipples. I hated it when he pulled his hands away but this was just for a few seconds so he could remove my bra. I was moaning with lust as he returned to playing with my breasts. Jim's hands were all over them as he squeezed them and rubbed the nipples. He was kissing my neck and shoulders again and I didn't think I could take much more.

I turned around and Jim stared at me. He said I was beautiful and my breasts were magnificent. He took my right nipple into his mouth and started sucking. It was harder than it ever has been. His tongue was all over it licking and sucking it hard. He moved to my other tit and did the same. I was feeling wobbly so Jim sat me on my couch and went back to working on my tits for what seemed like forever. I had my eyes closed and arms around his head as I enjoyed the sensation. I was getting close to climaxing without him even touching my pussy.

He licked my breasts all over. Jim then moved down and planted kisses across my belly. I was longing to touch this man but I didn't want him to stop what he was doing to me. He pulled away and took off my shoes and stockings and then he took my skirt off. I was now naked except for my panties in front of a shirtless younger white man whom I didn't even know until this morning.

Jim sucked on my toes and starting kissing my legs working his way up. When he reached my thighs I instinctively spread my legs. My panties were soaked and I was sure Jim could smell me. He ran his tongue over my inner thighs, getting close to my sex. I felt his nose pushing against me through the thin fabric and then kissing me through it. I've thought about what it would be like my entire life but Eddie thought oral sex was disgusting so I was resigned to my fate that I would never get to enjoy it. Never did I expect that would change today

But change it did. Jim moved the panties to the side and licked me. His tongue went up and down my slit. I told him how this was a first for me and he was shocked but he said he was going to make me feel fantastic. Going to? He already was!

Jim then helped take my panties off. Thank God I had trimmed up a bit down there this morning. He dove back in and ate me out. His tongue was everywhere all at once. Up and down, back and forth he was tasting my juices. He licked my clit and put his tongue deep inside my hole. This was a million times better than my fingers or vibrator. What have I been missing out on my whole life? Jim was licking me and also grabbing at my tits. I pressed his head hard against my pussy as I could feel myself starting to cum. All I can remember is yelling yes, yes, yes and demanding that he doesn't stop. I came hard and long. My wetness had to be all over Jim's face. He was right. It was fantastic

Jim finally stopped and came up to kiss me. I turned my head. I was afraid of what he would think if I tasted myself on him. In reality, I loved to suck my fingers or lick my vibrator clean during masturbation. He turned my head towards him and told me to kiss him.

"It's such a turn-on to taste yourself" he said. I relented and our tongues met. It tasted awesome. I licked his face, tasting what he had just a minute earlier.

Jim stood up and took of the rest of his clothes except for his underwear. He stood in front of me and I could see the tip of his cock sticking out. He told me to touch it. I rubbed his hard cock with my palm. Jim moaned and told me to take it out. I pulled his shorts down and grabbed his penis. It felt perfect in my hand and I rubbed him up and down. Jim was moaning and I could see a drip of pre-cum oozing out. Jim told me to lick it. I said that I never had but he didn't care. I leaned in and kissed my first cock. It was so hard and beautiful. I ran my tongue up and down the shaft and swirled my tongue around the head. Jim took hold of his cock and rubbed it on my face. He moved it back and forth over my lips. He then pushed my head down so that his balls were in front of me. I licked them and sucked them gently in my mouth. Next Jim took his cock and put it in my mouth. I couldn't get too much in the first time. I was going to have to practice this so I could pleasure Jim like he did to me. Still he didn't seem to mind. I continued licking his cock and sucking on his balls.

Tyffmh
Tyffmh
56 Followers
12