Rose's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim then pulled back and laid me down on the couch. He climbed on top of me and asked if I was ready. He wanted to hear me say it out loud and I was more than willing to do so. Usually after an orgasm I am ready to fall asleep but with Jim I was still so wet. I needed a real cock inside of me.

I told Jim "I am ready for you to fuck me. Please fuck me now. Please."

Jim entered me with one long hard stroke. My God, if I could keep Jim I could throw that old vibrator away. Jim made me feel like a young, sexy, vibrant, woman. He wanted me and I wanted him. Our bodies joined in slow, sweet strokes. My hot pussy was gripping his hard cock tightly like it never wanted him to go. Jim's eyes were shut tightly and his sweat dripped onto me. I watched him stroke in and out of me as his hairy chest rubbed against my breasts with each thrust. I said "Look at me" and he opened his eyes and kissed me. He then sucked on my breasts as we continued to make love. My hands went to his ass and I told him to fuck me harder. I needed to feel his hot cum inside me. My second orgasm was getting closer and closer. I moved my hips in rhythm with Jim as he continued moaning and thrusting inside me.

"I'm getting close" he moaned.

"Yes Jim, yes. Cum inside me baby let me feel it. Let me feel that hot cum from your beautiful cock." He bit my nipple and that was all I needed to set me over the edge again. My whole body shivered as I came. Jim gave one more hard thrust and that did it for him to. I felt his warmth inside me as he moaned loudly and continued thrusting until he was spent. He kissed me and we both started laughing.

We then laid side by side arms and legs tangled. White on black, black on white.

12