All Comments on 'Roshni Ch. 05'

by ab_man_nz

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
heavenly pits

The climax was simply like cuming home. Just the thoght of fucking Roshni's bushy pits was mind blowing. How I wish it was me amongst the thicket.

adamaxillaadamaxillaabout 17 years ago
Spectacular

Amazing storytelling. Loved the parallel emotions of shame and excitement and only wish I was on the train, although the writing was so good that it almost seemed I was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
fantasy at its best

several years ago i met a woman at a florida bar. ut was almost instantly apparent we were going to end up in bed. as we talked to build up the tension i ran my hand along her leg. it was covered with hair. i thought she was probably a transvestite but being bi that made her even more exciting. when we got to her room i did not discover a penis but a rick bush o pubic hair and after her blouse came off, lush underarm hair. as we fucked and rutted like wild animals we became drenched in sweat. i was nearly in toxicated by her ripe smell. when we woke in the morning she headfed for the shower but i pulled her down to luxuriate with my face in her armpit, in her ripe cunt, goinbg crazy again. she left and i never saw her again or another swoman like her. i swear every word of this is true. nowin person or on tv, i get instantly hard when i see an attractive woman tennis player involved in a long game on a hot day. how i wish i could bury my face in her sweaty cunt and ravage her with my tongue. if i live to be 100 u will never forget the wonderful odor and taste from that on 26 hour night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Natural goddess

Really erotic story.... Making u cum with excitement....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous