Roshni Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly I stripped my beautiful Indian babe naked; baring her hairy crotch, a thick black carpet of tight and tangled pubic hair. Even as Roshni's slim brown thighs parted, the black curls completely hid her secret treasures. I pushed my face into her bushy pubes. I breathed her scent, musky and beautiful, I savoured the feeling of the wiry curly black hairs against my nose and lips. It was a divine forest, the hairy nest of my dusky goddess. My mouth found the soft, swollen treasure of her pussy, and I licked at her little pink clit, sucking it, drawing the dense hairs that guarded it into my mouth and tugging gently on them, and Roshni squirmed and moaned. She opened her thighs wider and lifted her hips, unrestrained in her pleasure, silently pleading me to lick her thoroughly. My tongue searched and probed between her pussy lips, then lower still; the tight and hairy star of her anus. Roshni nearly screamed when I licked it, her hands grasping at her hair, her arsehole flinching and flexing at the wet slurping of my tongue. Her taste was clean but musky, sweat infused with the flavours of her body.

"Don't stop!" Roshni gasped; she put her own hand into the tangle of her pubic bush and began masturbating, without a hint of self consciousness, touching herself while I licked at her hairy anus. The tiny corrugations and ridges of her sphincter twitched at the probing, wet slurping of my tongue, and Roshni gave a belly-deep growl of swelling arousal, her masturbation quickening. Her left arm was flung over her head, and she plunged her own nose into the hairy nest of her armpit, deeply inhaling her own scent of slightly-sour sweat and pheromones.

"Oh god ... oh god ..." Suddenly, Roshni's voice signalled a second orgasm. "Lick it! Lick it!" she screamed, her left hand suddenly grasping my hair and pushing my face hard between her parted legs, until my nose was buried in her pussy and my tongue was almost inside her rectum. I licked and sucked on her anus and orgasm surged, her hips jerking and her belly spasming up and down with desperate gasps of air as she came.

Finally the orgasm finished and I was able to grab breath myself, a long string of saliva linking my face with her well-licked and hair-matted anus. Roshni's skin was shining and she was breathing hard. I was hard as wood, now, and ready to explode just at the sight of Roshni's petite and furry brown body, dark and slender; her broad black triangle of pubic hair, the dark bushes beneath the pits of her raised arms, the chocolate thimbles of her nipples, her beautiful face with high cheekbones and slender nose, pouting brown lips and thick black eyebrows, and the tangled halo of her black hair flung across the sofa. I was tempted to just jerk off while gazing at her, but her coal-dark eyes shone at me.

"I want you to cum in my armpit hair," she begged.

It was an invitation that I didn't need to hear twice. With Roshni's arms again folded above her head, both thickly-hairy armpits bared to my sight, she was impossible to resist. I stripped in moments, my cock like an iron bar.

"In my mouth," Roshni said. "Fuck my mouth!"

She turned her head so that her nose and mouth were nestled against the hairy feathers of her perspiring left armpit. I knelt alongside her and slowly slid my cock across her armpit, groaning at the touch of the soft thick hairs and the hot wet skin. Roshni's pink tongue licked at the head of my cock, gathering her own armpit hairs in the process. Slowly I pushed my cock into her willing mouth; she sealed her lips around it, her eyes closing in bliss as I began to gently slide in and out, making love to her sweet little mouth while her armpit hairs brushed the underside of my cock on every stroke.

Her mouth was hot, her lips tight around my shaft, her tongue surging around the head of my cock as I began pumping faster, harder, driven by the rising pressure. I began fucking Roshni's mouth without thought, driving deeper and deeper, all the while gazing in awe at the dark brushes of sweat-wet hair in those muskily-odorous armpits of hers, feeling the way the hair teased my cock.

Faster and faster; Roshni began moaning, gulping, her mouth deeply fucked now as I drove my cock all the way to her throat. I could feel the surging ejaculation as my breath quickened. The sweat now glistened on Roshni's face, beneath the dark hairs that lined the side of her jaw, fresh cloudy sweat sliding down the graceful contours of her body from her armpits.

I thought of how she had looked on the train; scantily dressed in that little white tube-halter top, those short-shorts baring her long brown legs, her toned midriff with its dark peach-fuzz and spider-trail on display, but most of all with her arm stretched over her head, the thick, wet, matted hair of her underarm presented to a carriage-full of commuters and her goddess' scent filling the air ... Now, here she was, naked in front of me, those lovely arms locked above her head and those hairy armpits bared to me, her little breasts riding pertly on top of her ribcage with their fat chocolate-brown nipples poking into the air, her fuzzy belly hollowed above the thick black carpet of her pubic bush, sucking my cock into her mouth.

It was all too much and with a gasp I drew my cock from Roshni mouth just in time for the first jet of cum to shoot into her exposed armpit, a glistening stream that spilled across the tangled hairs. I grabbed my cock and pumped myself, shooting a second gob across Roshni's sweaty underarm; her open mouth searched her armpit as well, and she caught some cum on her tongue just as the third jet splashed into the deepest thicket of hairs. I emptied myself across Roshni's armpit, until there was nothing left to give her, and she nestled her nose and mouth against her own underarm, breathing our mixed aromas with a look of bliss on her face.

Now I was spent, and bent to kiss the flat fluffy belly of my dusky Indian goddess. She sighed and giggled. I rested my head on her bare stomach, my fingers combing through the heavy tangle of her pubic hair, drawing the thick hairs out to their full four-inch length, then watching them spring back into tight curls. I could smell her aromas of fresh sweat and femininity, I could feel the thud-thud-thud of her heart.

I closed my eyes; we needed a few minutes to recover before we could fuck again.

12