All Comments on 'Rosia'

by lacerezareinita

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

WOW! What a hot little tail. I loved it, but did they have to get caught? I sort of enjoyed beig suspended in a reality with the characters where getting caught just wasn't going to happen. But really a hot and great story! Thanks.

MrNexxMrNexxover 18 years ago
Wow

That's just fan-freaking-tastic... though I should've expected it from the author of "Ruby".

And, yes, they had to get caught. You can't be that loud in a school, right after the bell, and not get caught. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sexy

one of the best i've read yet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
short, sweet, and sensual

An amazing portrayal of adolence horomones and lust. One of the best short, and sensual, intercourse tale I've read in a while.

You've got an amazing talent for writing erotic portrayal of lust between two or more persons. Your grammar is superb, the story was like liquid while I read--it flowed perfectly. The setting, was a great combination for the plot! I wonder what will become of Rosia and her teacher.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very enjoyable.

Good. Loved the ending. Bit repetitive when it came to the size of her body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMG, how to make a girl cum!!!!

This story gets me even wetter each time I read it!!! Creates amazing images for me as a reader!!! Need sooo many more stories like this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Haaaawt

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous