Rosia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her teacher smiled at her, impressed. For a virgin, she was fucking him good. Her round, perky breasts rubbed against his chest and grazed his lips. He didn't waste the opportunity and began sucking on her little nipple until it became hard in his mouth. He flicked his tongue back and forth across it and heard his sexy little student moan. He took his mouth and hands off her tits and held her waist right where her hips began. He couldn't believe that her waist was so small he could touch his fingers around it. He pushed her little, but voluptuous, body up and down on his rock hard cock. He was going to cum soon if she didn't stop flexing her pussy muscles around him – but he couldn't bring himself to tell her to stop, because it just felt so good to have her tiny virgin pussy gripping his thick cock like that.

Without warning, he held Rosia still and began pumping his cock hard into her dripping pussy. He thrust his hips up as hard as he could and said, "Rosia, I'm about to cum, I have to pull out..."

"No, don't! Cum inside me Mr. Velasquez, I want your cum inside my pussy!" And he did. He shot spurt after spurt of his hot cum inside her hotter pussy. Rosia collapsed onto his body. Her breathing was labored and she was coated with sweat. Her hair stuck to her face, but she never looked sexier.

They fell asleep right there, on the floor of his classroom. At that point, they really didn't care who came in.

Until they heard Mr. Turner's voice saying, "Holy shit, Daniel! What the hell?"

12