Rosie & Tabitha on Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lizzie laughed as she said 'thought you were the first Rosie? I have been having fun with this one since I was 15.'

Tanya replied 'though I understand you were very good.'

After recovering from the shock, we settled down to some good old lesbian fun.

Tabitha and I were soon naked and messing about in the pool, whilst Tanya and Lizzie continued to kiss passionately in the hammock. Then Tanya stepped down and removed her bikini top. As she revealed her breasts, I caught my breath. They were perfect. The nipples were a light brown and longer than I had seen before. I imagined taking them into my mouth. She stepped out of her bottoms to show a trimmed pubic region of nice black hair. Lizzie followed her lover and the two girls stood with their arms around each other, posing for two other very enthusiastic and horny young girls.

We messed around in the pool again for a while, before Tabitha suggested we retire to her bedroom for some serious fun. Large as it was, being only one bed meant we were limited in space. But the closeness of two other girls, while making love, was very exciting.

We began with our own partners. Lizzie was on top of Tanya, whilst Tabitha and I had adopted our favourite face to face position and were soon busy exploring each others bodies. Lizzie had now gone down to suck on Tanya's now very elongated nipples, and despite Tabitha's fingers doing very nice things in my pussy, I wanted my lips around them.

It was Tanya that suggested a swap. Lizzie climbed of her and moving me out of the way, instantly glued her mouth to Tabitha's.

I lay on top of Tanya and was immediately aware of the smoothness of her skin. I kissed her, our tongues meeting in a swirl of flesh. I moved down and took one of those long brown nipples between my lips. She gave a little gasp and I realised they were probably as sensitive as mine.

I kissed , licked and nibbled on the hard button for an age, before moving down that silky skinned body to her pubic hair. As I ran my tongue over it, I was amazed to find it was as smooth as Tabitha's blond hair.

Opening up her lips, I tentatively placed my tongue inside her. Then with tiny little kisses, I began to explore her. Feeling her move her hips, I began longer strokes of my tongue, finally just brushing her clitoris. Her hands caught my head and it was if she was trying to force my face into her. Finally I inserted two fingers to join my tongue in giving pleasure, and with this she exploded in a real massive orgasm.

As I journeyed up her body, I glanced over to see Tabitha and Lizzie, busy sucking each others pussy's in a classic 69 position. It was very erotic to see Lizzie's really black face, buried in Tabitha's really white backside, as she licked my friend from below.

Tanya and I adopted the same position and I got a really wonderful view of her pussy from below as she straddled me and began to lick me. I had the most incredible feeling. Not being able to judge properly from kissing, I realised that her tongue was very, very long. She reached parts of me that Carla and Tanya just could not. She then inserted a finger into my anus, another first for me, and the effect was very nice. But that tongue was driving me crazy and within minutes, I had a real body shaker of a climax.

Relaxing we pulled a cotton sheet over the four of us, and we just cuddled, a kaleidoscope of black, brown and white bodies. Fully satisfied , we fell asleep, our arms and legs tangled into one.

We awoke next morning, made love again and then regrettably it was time to leave.

There were a few tears as we said our goodbyes, and a few kisses also.

Tabitha drove me to the airport, and we had our usual erotic goodbye. Before she tearfully left me to fly home alone.

As I entered the plane, who should be there but Sam. 'Where's your girlfriend? She asked.

'Staying out here for a few weeks yet, lucky her' I replied.

'No lucky me' smiled the beautiful red haired flight attendant.

What happened next? Well that's another story.

12