All Comments on 'Rosy Memories'

by Zundas

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ZundasZundasover 6 years agoAuthor
Just a little something

Thank you so much to the readers that sent in their feedback/criticism/requests. It's apparently improved my ratings quite a bit and I really only have you guys to attribute it too. It's been a huge confidence boost as I honestly thought i'd be shit at writing.

I just checked to see if this had been published and got a little bit of my drink stuck in my throat as I was taking a swig before snickering and saying "Jesus!" in the way that they might in a cheesy film. Turns out some parts of life are badly written and no constructive criticism can fix it.

ZundasZundasover 6 years agoAuthor
Whoops

Ignore the errors in my last comment, hands a bit shaky thanks to some responses i've gotten via PM haha.

ZundasZundasover 6 years agoAuthor
to anonymous commenter

Thanks for the feedback, i'm currently working on another character focused story. Well i'm working on 4 different ones at the moment but i'm eager to make more stories like rosy memories so that's my main focus at the moment.

Little hints being that it involves a Japanese woman, communication issues between the main characters and being stranded on an island.

Eager to hear about precisely what aspects of my stories people especially like.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZundas@Zundas
A young English writer hoping to not fuck up his stories too badly and maybe, just maybe make some good ones along the way with the help of feedback and support.