Rosy Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do as she says and remove them to uncover her bare and shaved pussy, smooth without any visible stubble. It's wet to the touch as are the tips of her fingers on the hand that she'd playing with herself with. I duck down and approach it, my breath on her groin sets her off once more and she spreads her legs a little to allow me to get a closer look and feel.

My tongue darts out and I lightly rub her clit up and down with it, over and over at a consistent pace. I use a hand to rub her thigh and as I move in more to suck on her clit directly I feel myself getting hard again. My cock throbbing with excitement at the thought of plunging itself deeply into the pussy right in front of me.

After moving the hand that I had on her thigh away I move both hands up to caress her tits once more. In each I grab a nipple between my thumb and index finger, using the rest of my fingers to gently stoke and squeeze the surrounding area. I lock my lips around her clit and suck on it more intensely while my tongue continues to go up and down over it's surface pressing into it.

Several minutes pass and Rosie gets wetter and wetter, her juices dribbling down onto the bedding below and coating parts of my face. Without much warning she bucks beneath me and her legs are thrown about as she lets out a loud gasp and moan. She just came on my face, I could feel it as it happened. She settles down and takes a few seconds to respond in any way.

"Come here... kiss me more. I want you to keep going though, use your fingers down there." I lie down next to, we begin to kiss again but not before I suck on her nipples once more. As we rest our heads down on my pillow I reach down to her pussy and start to finger it with my index and middle fingers. I start off slow but pick up the pace and jam them in deeper when I feel how she's reacting.

Her reaction was to briefly rub her clit before wrapping a hand around my cock and stroking it, using her fingers to simulate the pussy that I know she wants me to fuck. We keep going like this for a while but I don't feel myself getting closer, it seems that blow-jobs get me off more than hand-jobs do. That or it was just the pent up sexual frustration that made me cum so quickly before.

Rosie cums again this time on my fingers, her pussy exerts a large amount of pressure on them as she does and as I feel it tightening I imagine how good it'll feel to have that happen when my cock is inside her. "Time to fuck, do you want me on top as it's your first time?"

Having sex with a beautiful woman alone was a dream come true, I wasn't about to be picky with the position I did it in, but I did have something on my mind "sure, I like the idea of you on top. It lets me play more with these" I start squeezing and caressing her tits again before stopping and saying "but there is one thing... um when I cum where should, you know will -."

She interrupts me and replies "don't worry, i'm on the pill. You can cum wherever you want but please tell me when you're about to, it's another thing that really gets me off. Do whatever you want with these" she pushes her tits together and I eagerly bury my head into them to lick and suck them "I'm yours for the night just as you're mine. Sex is about having fun together with someone and you've been pretty good at it so far, now come on off to the theme park we go, the only attraction there is 'Riding Rosie' but I'm sure you'll like it."

With that she puts her hands on my shoulders and climbs onto me, tits hanging down in my face and dripping wet pussy just above my cock that by now was fully erect and covered in my pre-cum. I take the opportunity to play with her tits more and grab them, I avoid using my mouth so that we can kiss more but Rosie doesn't lean in again, I soon see why.

I was expecting her to just sort of... lie on top of me and go forward and backwards on my cock. But in the end she was in a more upright position after steadying herself with her hands on my chest, as she lowers herself down with a hand initially guiding me in I feel the soft wetness of her pussy engulf my cock and gently squeeze. From the moment I was inside her I knew I wanted to cum in her pussy, she said I could do it anywhere but in my mind none of the other options held a candle to that one.

After removing her hand she drops herself down onto me and looking down I see that my cock is all the way inside her, right up the hilt. She starts to grind on it, hips going up and forward before going back and down repeatedly. With ever movement backwards I felt her pussy grip me and ever movement forwards it was clinging on like it didn't want me to leave.

My hands had dropped to my sides when she'd re-positioned herself but unable to resist the temptation I bring them back to her chest. As her tits bounce up and down I squeeze them tightly, Rosie moans in response and let's out a faint "fuck" before speeding up her movements.

Soon I'm involuntarily letting out sounds too, the occasional groan or mouth opening moan. I start playing with her nipples and she speeds up again so that she's almost lifting herself off me and slamming her pussy down onto my cock each time. I'm not sure how long I'm going to last so I decide now's the best time to let he know.

"I'm not cumming yet... but I... *groan* I want to cum inside you, in your pussy. Okay? also pl- *groan* please lean in when I say I'm going to do it. I want to be kissing you when it happens." I try to stifle the groans of pleasure as I speak but it's all too much for me. She slows down for a short while to reply to me.

"Yes, please, cum in me. I want it, fuck, and if that's what we're doing then I'm gonna lean in right now because I'm about to cum on that cock." right after finishing her sentence she shifts forward and moves her hands, wrapping them around me and sticking her tongue into my mouth without pause.

Her body's now pressed up against me in almost the same position it was when she was in her underwear and she was grinding like mad then. I reach down and grab her ass, raising my knees a little so that I can do some of the work.

I begin thrusting up into her at a breakneck speed, not having done much I still had a reasonable amount of energy and before I knew it she had cum with me inside her. Her kissing momentarily stopped as she let out a cry of pleasure and her pussy gripped me even more tightly.

After being a little incapacitated for a few seconds she tightens her grip around me with her arms and whispers in my ear "do it, please fill me I need it. I want to feel you finish inside me" before going back to kissing me just as vigorously as before. I doubt I'd have the willpower to stop even if I'd wanted to so I just keep going at the fast pace hoping to cum soon and make us both happy.

About 30 seconds pass and I start to slow due to running out of energy and the pace i'd been going at. But then I feel Rosie squeeze and tighten me as much as she physically can, it's too much, way too much and I know it's imminent. "I'm about to cum, any second, any *groan* any second i'll be cumming inside you."

Then only a moment later it happened. It was a much stronger orgasm than the one from the blowjob, with that it was like a small pleasure earthquake had gone off and had shaken my whole body. With this it was all that pleasure but concentrated in one spot and it felt like it was shooting out of me and into her.

The rest of my body was still as I came but my cock was throbbing and pulsing violently inside her, letting loose an untold amount of cum and it just kept going and going until finally the last of it was out.

I still had my hands on her ass as we resumed kissing, a slower one this time with less tongue but it felt more intimate somehow than the more passionate ones from before. I was still inside her and we just stayed like that for a while in each-other's arms.

I'm not sure how much time passed but at some point we both collectively agreed that we didn't have the energy to go again or talk much, we'd both had busy days with me at work and her dealing with family. She smelt strongly of sweat and cum so rather than sneaking back over to her shared room she asked "Mind if I sleep here tonight?"

To which I replied "yeah, make yourself comfy. I don't have work until the afternoon on Saturdays so no early wake up for you, thanks for tonight... I'm not really sure how to properly or what to say but thank you."

Rosie looks over at me with her head now on the pillow beside mine says "no need to thank me, I had a good time too. You shouldn't be preoccupied with debts and favours. If I could repeat this night one hundred times over I'd still do it and I wouldn't ask for anything more from you."

One more quick kiss and we're settled in to drift off to sleep with my duvet covering us, I wanted to stay up a little longer and talk, or even just to process what had happened but I didn't have the energy. Before long I was dreaming about cooking with Rosie there, she was taste testing my food while she worked on her coursework.

12