All Comments on 'Rough Draft: Twisted Ink'

by Devinamaria

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

Glad they got it together. They were exhausting with all the drama.

Good communication works wonders.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Whatever this was

it wasn't romantic by any means.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good story

I really liked the first story, this one had just as excellent writing.

I didnt like the sharing part, it just really did not seem to fit. So would have edited that out.

Very good set of stories, hope to see more with these characters/setting.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thanksgiving at last.

I love series stories and this did not disappoint at all. I'm glad you continued with Ben and Jen,gave them a good back story and got us fans ready for the next installment. I'm hoping for Kyle,but the double duo would be be good also. Keep it up,you got a fan in me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
awsome

I loved it but didn't like the sharing part guess I'm a one person kind of girl but all and all great story can't wait for more from you. And I disagree adout the not a romance comment not everything is white wine and soft kisses people sometimes have to go through shit to be together and there's nothing more romantic than what someone is willing to go through for the people they love.

beautiful_big_girlbeautiful_big_girlabout 10 years ago
I liked it a lot!

I love that it wasn't a conventional romance. There were a few errors but it is a rough draft so that was understandable. You should continue writing you are really good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it

Fantastic story... Loved every bit of it! So hot...

nicintasnicintasover 9 years ago
Wonderful !!!!!

Keep writing !!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good read

Great story, I really enjoyed it but found the switching between characters without notice a small bit confusing at times

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

This was an awesome read. Kept me alert from the start to finish. Good to see that it all worked out in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I think I would have liked “Final Draft” better. This “Rough Draft” just annoyed me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I know a lot of people will like this story and that’s great for them. But I didn’t care for it. It just seemed to ramble on without going much of anywhere. And I didn’t find a single main character I could give a flying snap about. Maybe the final draft will be better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ignore the hate! I love it!!

I can’t stand people who comment just to be rude! Constructive criticisms are one thing being rude to someone who wrote something and posted it online for you to read for your entertainment for free is quite another! Seriously rude anon posters really need to get a new hobby! You don’t like it don’t read it. No one forced you to read 11 pages of a story you “don’t like” get a life!

Devinamaria I love all your posts, I have read all 4 a few times over the years. I love this group! I would love to hear more... I’m still hopeful you will come back and add kyles story sooner or later... maybe even lana’s too?

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

An amazing story. Great conflict makes the resolution sweeter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous