Rough Reasoning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lenny had been genuinely worried about Mandy's disinterest in sex for the past couple months. To top it off, he had known she had been lying to him from the very beginning about going dancing with friends. He made it a point to know where she had been, but he hadn't known what to do about her strange behavior.

Sure, stalking her, or rather, having other people stalk her so he wouldn't be recognized, had probably been going a little too far, but he loved Mandy deeply and desperately. They had been together for three years and cohabitating for the past two, so when things started to go wrong and she stopped talking to him, he had panicked.

In the end, Lenny was grateful for his desperate measures and his particular skill set, because it had ultimately saved them the serious heartache of her cheating on him to get an embarrassing but all-consuming fantasy fulfilled. When he finally broke down and hacked into her computer three nights ago to look at her browser history, he had been shocked at first, but then everything that had started happening in the past months started to make sense. So he decided to shock her right back with his performance tonight.

They would talk about it tomorrow, when she had rested. For now, he was content with having proved that he could be everything she ever needed in a man. Tomorrow, he would convince her that there was nothing that could ever stand between them. Maybe he'd even tell her about some of his fantasies.

12