Rough Trade at the Rainbow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saffroleine. Why would anyone bother to dope his drink with a harmless neural enhancer? True, the additional stimulus did increase one's sensitivity to touch and whatnot but not that much, hardly a great gag to spike your drink with it. You wouldn't act amusingly crazy or anything. Oh well, whatever rang someone's bell Carlo thought.

Presently, Carlo noticed two women looking at him across the dance floor. Terrans by the looks. Back-packers no doubt on the great galactic experience, seeing what they could see on their trip of a life time from the mother-world of humankind, ironically isolated at the other end of the galaxy, away from the all the action not to mention all the jobs.

Inadvertently, Carlo locked gazes with one of the two girls for just a bit too long and his knockout looks betrayed him. The tiny shoal detached from their seats and giggled drunkenly over his way, falling into two of the other seats at his table, baring lipstick smeared teeth through broad booze-enhanced grins. Have seat, thought Carlo, irritated.

"Hello," said one of them boldly and when Carlo said nothing, she was stuck for words and the two of them collapsed into fits of giggles.

"Hello," returned Carlo politely after a long pause. No sense in being awful to the hapless little creatures.

Then he saw the jinovian looking over at him. Perfect timing. He looked straight at glitter-boy and affected a pained expression, mouthing the words, "Help!"

It worked. The fish were oblivious to the silent exchange and kept babbling away. Carlo nodded and smiled along with and from the corner of his eye, he saw Dick On Wheels get up and approach his table after a word in Fluff's ear as he skirted the dance floor.

The jinovian arrived simultaneously with Fluff and two drinks. Spectrum was getting loud now so Carlo said nothing and wordlessly pulled out the other seat and offered it to the dark clad stranger. Fluff set the drinks down and looked a little peeved at the presence of the jinovian, ruining his dreams of a sugar-daddy no doubt.

"I'm Derek," said Sex God Up Close.

"Carlo," said Carlo extending his hand.

Derek took Carlo's hand, and did not let it go after he'd shaken it. "A pleasure." He winked and began to stroke the back of Carlo's hand.

"Tell me," said Carlo, "Is it true what they say about jinovians?"

"What do they say about jinovians?"

"Oh you know, you can make people feel things."

"Sounds like a fairy story to me," remarked Kevin, tickling Carlo's palm.

"Well, it's a story," said Carlo licking his lips. "And I'm a fairy telling it so your theory holds up so far."

"The question is," said the other pouting sensuously, "Are you good fairy or are you bad fairy?"

Carlo feigned resignation. "Oh, I have a feeling I'll turn the dark side anytime soon," he sighed sadly.

Derek leaned over so his face was near Carlo's ear, strong finger-tips massaging Carlo's palm. Carlo put a hand on the other's thigh and started working his way up. Suddenly, Fluff appeared desperately chattering, smile almost breaking his face in half. With his free hand, Carlo cupped the bulge in the waiter's G-string and turned his face to address him.

"Charge me a hundred thousand dollars ok?" The boy nodded and Carlo continued. "And let these two have whatever they want, drinks, food, rooms, anything until it's all gone. You'd better warn them when the party's nearly over. Oh, and take ten thousand for yourself."

Simultaneously disappointed at losing a lifetime spent with his new Soul-bank and pleased at having received a month's salary worth of tip, the pretty young thing wrung up the money and left them alone again.

Derek was whispering now, one hand still holding Carlo's and the other touching the hard bulge in his trousers. Carlo pushed his hand up the other's thigh and was exhilarated to discover rock-hard wood. He grabbed and fondled it, feeling the shape of a big round glans at the head of thick shaft that throbbed as he gripped it through the thin fabric of Derek's suit trousers.

"What say," Derek breathed into Carlo's ear, "what say you take me to your room and I show you the reality of jinovian nervous superimposition? Huh?"

Wordlessly, Carlo interrupted the giggling chicks and tapped the display on the edge of the table to indicate the gift he'd bestowed upon them. The last thing he saw as he lead Derek away from the table were two sets of moon-shaped eyes radiating confused gratitude.

***

A few minutes later, the door slid closed behind the two and they found themselves in the privacy of Carlo's room. Carlo's case lay on the wrack and he noticed Derek didn't blink at the plush decor or the breathtaking view of the nebula through the enormous glass wall.

A solar flare ignited far off in the nebula bathing the room in multi-coloured radiance. Down in spectrum, the newer patrons would be crowding to the porthole to get a good look at the exciting spectacle. But Carlo and Derek barely registered it as they sucked and bit each others' lips and tongues.

Derek tasted of the sugary beverage he'd left half a glass of on Carlo's table back in the bar. Carlo felt the other man's body through his suit. Derek was firm and muscular. He was not as large as Carlo though his frame was wiry and easily as powerful.

Carlo ground his groin against Derek's thigh urgently as they kissed and Derek's hands kneaded fistful after fistful of Carlo's firm buttocks, the pinching pain exciting Carlo and inexplicably making his own hands tingle as if resonating with the pleasure Derek felt as he groped the pert muscular cheeks. Carlo felt his underwear moistening with pre-cum. He reached down and fumbled with Derek's belt and suddenly the two were frantically tearing at each other's clothes.

Carlo felt strangely excited. He was almost painfully aroused, the blood throbbing in his cock and his balls tightly constricted. The fabric of his boxers felt odd against his erect cock, as if the soft garment had suddenly shrunk a size.

Derek's suit trousers fell to the floor revealing his coppery toned legs, blue boxers covering the tops of his thighs, and the purple glans of his bulging erection, peeking through the loose elastic at his waist. His cock head glistened with pre-ejaculatory fluid and twitched and strained at the fabric imprisoning it.

Carlo put his arms up to allow Derek to pull off his T-shirt. He fumbled briefly with his own trousers and ripped them down together with his boxers. Derek also tore off his boxers and Carlo saw his pubic region was completely free of hair, his thick hard-on rising almost straight up from a velvety-smooth engorged ball-sack and impeccably depilated coppery flesh. The head of his dick was soaked with pre-cum, the purple flesh and bright red piss-hole contrasted deliciously with the brown skin of his shaft. Derek was circumcised.

Carlo gripped Derek's slick shaft and shoved his glans against the other man's, rubbing their dribbling pricks together, drawing his foreskin up and down his own cock as he did so, each stroke bringing a tremor of ticklish ecstasy. His other hand reached for Derek's buttocks and Derek leaned over and licked Carlo's neck and face. Both men groaned in pleasure with each new touch.

"I want to taste your cock ok? I want my fingers in that gorgeous nest. Fuck, I want to fucking eat you alive!" Derek was panting. His voice was deep and resonant, almost an angry growl. He took Carlo's shoulders and began licking his chest and sucking and biting his nipples.

Carlo realized he had hardly heard the other speak. The surprising baritone reverberated through his body all the way to the tip of his cock. Derek was squatting in front of Carlo now, craning his neck to take Carlo's balls in his mouth. He sucked and licked the hair-covered sack, gripping handfuls of Carlo's red curling puberty and playing with his arsehole, gently caressing the tight sphincter and occasionally digging a finger straight in, penetrating Carlo's body.

Holding Carlo's large prick in one hand, Derek's other went to his own member and looking down, Carlo could see he was pinching and rubbing his glans and spreading pre-cum down the front of his cock. The sight of Derek angrily devouring his genitalia brought him close to orgasm but he needed more to take him over the edge.

"I want to fuck your face," wheezed Carlo. "Open your throat for me, take it all the way down, keep it open. Fuck yes! That's it! Hold it open for me. Oh Christ...," he was engulfed in pleasure and his voice stuck in his throat as he threw his head back and began fucking Derek's mouth, his thrusts growing quicker and quicker.

Derek's eyes widened slightly as Carlo's thick fleshy pole rammed down into the warm moistness of his throat but he did not gag. Carlo's thrusts quickened and his hands clamped on the side of Derek's head. His cock squelched as it drove in and out of the other's mouth, spit and phlegm dribbling down the Derek's chin and coating Carlo's solid shaft.

Again, Carlo felt an oddly displaced sensation, a slight claustrophobic dizziness, as if he was out of breath and a strange pleasure in his cock that was not quite congruous with its violent plunges into Derek's throat. The feeling came and went sporadically and with each wave, he grew more and more aroused.

He felt his orgasm mounting. Derek's finger drilled his arse, firmly implanted now and scraping its tip across his prostate. He couldn't go much longer without cumming but he somehow knew it was ok. He knew Derek wanted to taste his cum, he knew the other man was also about to shoot his load.

Just as Derek's sticky milk spattered onto the carpet, the largest hot spurts splattering on Carlo's ankles, Carlo erupted in Derek's mouth, grabbing the other's head in his hands and shoving his dick right down his throat, holding the face planted against his groin as his orgasm rocked to its conclusion. Derek gagged but pulled Carlo to him more tightly, holding on to his buttocks and planting his face even more firmly against Carlo's groin.

As Carlo's orgasm subsided and he began to soften, he became aware that they were both groaning, almost sobbing in ecstasy. His legs had almost gone to jelly with the effort of standing with his knees bent. His grip on Derek's head loosened and Derek withdrew his head, releasing Carlo's softening penis from his mouth in a trail of spit and cum. He went down on hands and knees and licked his cum of Carlo's ankles then stood up and the two kissed, mingling spit and sperm.

"That was terrific," breathed Derek, holding Carlo in his arms.

Derek was almost as tall as Carlo and their genitals and nipples rubbed together as they stood entwined. Carlo gently disengaged from their embrace and motioned to the bed. He walked over and pulled the covers off. They lay down together, one of Derek's arms flung out beside him, his hand idly stroking Carlo's balls.

"You know I've been cruising this place for about five years and I've never seen a wig like that before." Derek sounded genuinely fascinated.

"I'm into 20th century terran stuff," explained Carlo.

"Oh right, that where the freaky animal getup comes from then?" There was mischief in Derek's voice and his hand continued to grope Carlo's scrotum.

Carlo noticed Derek's cock had started to swell again. He ignored the quip about his favourite costume.

"You know," he said, "I never fucked a jinovian before."

"But didn't you...?" Derek looked as if he was going to say something but had changed his mind.

Carlo suddenly felt inexplicably nervous though again, the feeling was oddly displaced. "Didn't I what?"

"No I meant didn't you ever fuck a jinovian guy before? I mean a guy like you, you know, you could have anyone right?"

Carlo felt reassured. "Come on, that's bullshit, I have weird jaw-line and a crooked nose. Jesus, I'm thirty eight, I mean..."

"Well, I don't agree about the jaw line, looks just fine to me. Anyways, this thing makes up for everything else!" And Derek was on him again.

Derek went down on him classic style this time, jerking him off, licking his shaft, taking his glans in his mouth. Carlo was getting hard again but the alcohol impeded progress. He just wanted to lie back and be sucked off. He noticed Derek's hand at work on his own groin as he took Carlo's shaft in his mouth and figured it would be ok.

Just as Carlo's pleasure began to gather itself for another succulent explosion, there was a sharp detonation at the door. Both men smelled burnt plastic and suddenly the door flew open revealing charred electronics and a smashed lock mechanism. A huge man half ran, half fell into the room, evidently having shouldered the door aside. Time slowed as Carlo took in the remarkable bulk, the coppery complexion of a jinovian, the heavy pistol aimed straight at him.

His limbs froze in shock when he saw the gun. It was some seconds before he became aware that the hulking oaf was roaring at Derek and waving the pistol menacingly at both of them. Size wasn't everything, Carlo knew. He had dealt with many a situation like this, been surprise-boarded by pirates on his truck, had deals go sour and ambushes. Sometimes, he'd come off worse for the wear but he always survived intact, his wit and physical prowess always combining to pull him through.

But this was impossible, he was naked, drunk, unarmed, his pistol in his case on the wrack by the door, the jinovian monster preventing access. There was nothing for it but to wait for an opportunity -- or for the freak to work itself up and finally shoot him.

The giant man was screaming at the top of his lungs, spittle spraying in all directions, "Derek you little fucking cheating bitch! I fucking told you what would happen if I caught you again. What the fuck did I tell you, you little cunt? Huh? What the fuck did I say? I can't fuckin' hear you shit-for-brains!"

The hulk leapt with surprising agility on to the bed, one foot stamping on Carlo's chest, knocking the breath from his lungs and the other smashing into Derek's gorgeous face with the sickening crunch of breaking bone.

"What the fuck did I tell you?" roared the big jinovian again.

Derek held his face, his check was cut though Carlo could not see what had been broken.

Derek began to speak, his voice trembling with terror, "You s-said if you caught me cheating again, you'd k-kill me and w-whatever l-little f-fuckin' p-pussy with me..."

"Fuckin' A I did! So what the fuck does that mean to your piss-sized little fuckin' brain? Huh? What the fuck does that mean? What part of I'll fucking kill you don't you understand you pissing little fuck?"

"S-s-sorry Bruce. I, he's so, I couldn't s-stop my..." Derek trailed off helplessly, his body shaking with fear. A deathly silence fell as the hulk raised his pistol, aiming it at Derek's face.

Carlo's breath was returning now but the giant foot planted firmly on his chest was making it hard for him to catch his breath. A sharp pain stabbed through his chest beneath the giant foot, possibly a broken rib. His mind raced. What to do? He could thrust his backside into the bed and sit up, throwing the man off balance but it was too risky. If he misjudged the monster's weight, he wouldn't be able to move him and he'd be shot in an instant.

The violent stranger was breathing heavily now, his body shaking but his hands deadly still, clasping the weapon as he psyched himself up to shoot. Carlo had seen this type before. Ashen-faced beneath his coppery tan, the man exhibited all the tell-tale signs of an enraged murderer, a big bad bunny boiler. Carlo tried desperately to think but the booze slowed his brain and robbed him of ideas.

His racing thoughts were interrupted by a resounding thud as the giant unexpectedly lifted his foot from Carlo's chest and rammed it into Derek's. Derek had been propped up on one elbow as he held his face and under the explosive impact of Bruce's foot, his elbow buckled and he fell backward further toward the end of the bed. His head and coppery torso were hanging uncomfortably off the end of the bed with nothing to anchor his feet. He slid groggily to the floor, rolling off the end of the bed with a painful sounding thump.

"What?! your couldn't stop yourself?! Your pathetic little shit! I'll fucking stop you! And you!" He whirled and aimed the pistol at Carlo, his voice lowered into a menacing growl, "You don't move a fucking muscle pal? You hear me truck-fuck?"

Bruce's breath wreaked of jinovian coffee. The outrage! Wasted on such low-hanging fruit! Carlo wondered fleetingly how the brute knew what he did but he nodded shakily. Bruce turned back to Derek's prostrate form, stepping off the end of the bed making as if to start kicking Derek, his back turned to Carlo.

Carlo saw his moment. He sprang up off the mattress and launched himself at Bruce. The attack was short-lived. Carlo's stomach met with a rock hard elbow followed by the back of a solid fist connecting crisply with his jaw. He was on his back on the bed again before he knew what hit him.

Bruce whirled furiously and pointed the gun at Carlo. Carlo inadvertently curled up in terror but then an evil glint appeared in the huge man's eyes.

"You wanna play huh?" growled Bruce. "Little truck-fuck wants to ride some huh? That want you want pretty boy?"

Bruce's voice was even deeper than Derek's. Carlo's voice stuck in his throat. The smell of his beloved coffee radiated from the ogre, the irony almost making Carlo weep.

Bruce was back on the bed now. He leaned down and with one mighty hand, yanked Carlo up and threw him sprawling to the floor, stepping to the floor so that Carlo lay at his feet. As he'd been thrown, for a split second, Carlo felt laughter welling up in him, he thought he must be mad with fear.

Bruce was peeling off his clothes. Carlo could hear Derek groaning on the floor at the end of the bed. It was turning out to be a nasty night. Winded again, he watched as Carlo's enormous coppery body quickly bared itself, exposing a flawless complexion, meticulous depilation and massive bulging muscles.

It didn't make sense thought Carlo as he struggled to regain his breath. The ogre was in perfect physical condition, powerful and supple with muscles rippling beneath his shining hide whenever he moved. His clothing was immaculate, colour coordinated right down to the large black and red spotted boxers -- well, he was gay after all, Carlo supposed -- and though the face was certainly contorted with obvious derangement, everything else about his appearance belied his demonic demeanour.

But Carlo's time had run out now. The smart kit was on the floor and Bruce was brandishing in one hand a fleshy cudgel large enough to strike fear into the bowels of any service-delivery receiver, willing or unwilling. The instrument grew as Bruce jerked it, holding it just above halfway up its trunk-like shaft, squeezing and tugging at it until it was rock-hard and purple and blue veins stood out along its length.

Bruce's face lips parted in an evil grin, more grimace than smile, a tiny trickle of saliva dribbling from one corner of his mouth, his lips drawn back from his teeth in a sadistic snarl. The giant purple head on the end of his titanic manhood pulsed as he played with it and Carlo saw the glisten of pre-cum beginning to soak the big fleshy mushroom, aided by Bruce's fingers as they rubbed and squeezed the purple flesh.

"Now it's time to party," growled Bruce. "Get on your hands and knees you nancy fuck! I'll fuckin' play with you if you wanna fuckin' play. I'll fuckin' show that pretty little asshole of yours a game I know! Now get on your fuckin' hands and knees you little bitch! What you fuckin' waitin' for huh? Move fuck head!" He waived the gun menacingly at Carlo's face.

Carlo could barely comprehend what Bruce was threatening to do to him. There was no way he could take that deformed meat up his arse. He wasn't really into taking anal at the best of times. He let Gregg do it sometimes as he loved it so much. But Gregg's nice, shapely, reasonable-sized dick was an index-finger compared to the Cyclops-like beast he was confronted with now. If Bruce got inside him at all, it would mean permanent damage if not disembowelment.