Rough Trade at the Rainbow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Bruce's finger had moved to the trigger, his other hand jerking ferociously at his dick. He was obviously getting off on this but Carlo knew that if he came, it would be all over. There would be no reason to keep the both of them alive. Carlo slowly climbed to his hands and knees, his rear facing Bruce. He was painfully aware of the pistol aimed at his back as he listened to the fleshy squish and slap of Bruce's furious masturbation.

Off to one side, Carlo heard Derek try to speak, his voice feeble, "Bruce, please don't hurt him, it's all my f...," but Derek never finished his plea. The pistol cracked deafeningly almost causing Carlo to fall sideways and he heard frantic movement at the end of the bed, the nervous twitches of a dying man. The movement subsided into silence save for Bruce's evil grunting the squish and slap of his hand on his outsized fleshy mast. Carlo shook in his demeaned position, stunned at the misfortune that had befallen him and sad for poor beautiful Derek. In front of him, he saw the drying stains of Derek's cum on the floor near the place that had stood less than an hour ago and had such wonderful sex.

Bruce was on him now, the cold pistol barrel shoved against the back of his neck, the thick fleshy shot-gun barrel beginning its forced entry into his arse. Bruce's breath rasped in Carlo's ears, the smell of his treasured jinovian coffee taunting him as his sphincter began to yield to the giant's rough shoving. Carlo felt an elbow planted painfully on his back and he heard furious spitting. He felt the movement of the hand applying saliva and winced when the fingers shoved roughly into his arse, lubing it up ready for the fearsome main event.

He braced himself for the agonising penetration but inexplicably, a tingling sexual excitement took command of his body. Above his fear and wretchedness, he felt his cock begin to harden almost against his will. Bruce thrust forward, his hips ramming his manhood up Carlo's back passage with brutal force. Carlo felt his body wince as it unwilling clave to the other man, stretching and tearing him as it tunnelled toward his innards.

Yet amazingly, Carlo did not feel the pain. Instead, an intense wave of pleasure broke over him. His cock grew rock hard and he wanted to play with it. Bruce began fucking his arse, pumping him hard, clenching a buttock in one hand, holding the pistol planted firmly against Carlo's neck with the other.

Carlo couldn't believe the pleasure he was feeling. It controlled his body, erupting in him anew each time Bruce thrust his giant cock into his body, damaging it further and further beyond repair. Carlo could not stop the sensation from taking hold of his body. His vision began to blur, grey and then black appearing around the periphery. Pre-cum pattered to the floor from the end of his excited shaft.

Bruce was grunting and heaving now, growling obscenities at Carlo, "Yeah, take it all you wife-stealing little cunt. You like that in your bitchy little cunt huh? That feel good in your pussy little ass?" Carlo felt a heavy handed slap on his buttock though the sharp contact only served to send more pleasure ripping through his body together with an odd sense of sensual elation.

Carlo's vision was rebelling now. He thought he was seeing things. Something the colour of tanned skin floated before his eyes. He felt his cock getting ready to explode and the hallucination became clearer the closer he got. Suddenly, he found himself staring at two muscular buttocks, a massive dick being pumped in and out of the attractive cleft. The buttocks quivered and shook as the asshole was fucked, the sphincter now fully stretched to accommodate the entire meaty length being rammed in and out of it.

Carlo struggled to regain his senses but as the erotic picture swam before his eyes, superimposing itself forcefully over what he knew to be reality, he felt himself begin to cum. It was as if it was his cock pumping that pretty back-entrance. As if from far away, he heard loud explosive groans and felt an odd squirming inside his anus.

His body convulsed in perfect time with the cock inside him and his own orgasm finally washed over him, washing away the fading vision of the buttocks and bringing to his ears the sound of his cum splattering softly to the carpet in hot thick spurts and the sound of Bruce's insane roaring as he finished blowing his load inside Carlo's battered anal passage.

Carlo panted on his hands and knees, sweat dripping from his powerful body and even as what had just happened began to dawn on him, even as he realised the rumours were true and the mad jinovian had superimposed his own sensate experience into Carlo via their touching flesh, reality flooded chillingly back.

"You fuckin' like that pretty boy? Yeah? I show you a good time huh? Just as fuckin' well 'cuz it's gonna be your fuckin' last. Turn around and face the grim fuckin' reaper you dickless little fuck!" Bruce was panting and his voice was croaky from his recent exertion.

Carlo felt a hand on his shoulder and he was yanked around to be confronted by Bruce's massive prick, still semi-hard and flecked with brown and red.

"Clean it up for me you fuck!" Bruce roared.

He was holding the gun pointed directly between Carlo's eyes. Without giving Carlo a chance to react, he shoved his giant meat straight into Carlo's open mouth and roared at him to suck it.

Carlo obeyed, still frightened for his life. He licked and sucked the huge softening snake, cleaning the soiled flesh with his saliva, lips and tongue. But something was wrong. Carlo expected the nauseating stench of shit to fill his nostrils, and its bitter taste intermingled with the metallic astringency of his blood to coat his mouth. Instead, he tasted something familiar. What was it?

He kept sucking at Bruce's grunted insistence. He knew that flavour. It was bugging him now. He was going to die and kick himself for all eternity not having guessed what it was. It was something familiar, something he liked...

The room had changed. The light was difference, there was something different in the air. Carlo thought he heard muffled giggles. That was it! Coffee and....and strawberry! Shit, Bruce's cock was covered in jinovian coffee and strawberry syrup! Carlo's face came up in confusion, his mouth still full of Bruce's soft member.

"Happy birthday big man!" A familiar voice rang out cheerfully and Gregg stepped out of a cloaking suit near the end of the bed behind Derek who was propped on his elbows at the end of the bed, not a trace of a mark on his face. Carlo looked up at Bruce and the ogre was smiling down at him. He backed away from Carlo, his cock flopping limply between his legs. The three burst into laughter at Carlo as he kneeled in his own cum on the floor, strawberry syrup and smears of jinovian espresso on his lips. He licked his lips and his face broke into a broad grin.

***

It transpired Gregg had finished his business trip early and he a friend who worked at the Rainbow. He'd had the friend watch out for Carlo's reservation and when it arrived, he'd hired the two jinovians, an couple who did escorting together, to 'intercept' his husband at the bar while the friend had let him into Carlo's room with the cloaking suit.

Derek and Bruce stayed with them and Bruce showed Carlo the fake pistol and the rubber-field he'd used to enhance the size of his cock. A state of the art jinovian marital aid, the device clipped about the base of your shaft and created a field around your cock, exactly marrying up with the electrons on your flesh and reflecting the light perfectly at every angle and most importantly chaining back the sensation to your real flesh with zero noise so it felt just like the real thing. Your cock could be as big as you wanted it to be.

So Bruce had slipped on the rubber-field before busting into the room and he'd adjusted its size back down to the real size of his penis once he was about to enter Carlo. After he'd cum, he'd tossed it aside and as Carlo was recovering from his own orgasm, he'd quickly smeared the coffee and strawberry on his dick. Carlo saw his real cock hard again that night and much to his relief, it wasn't even half the size it had been inside the mirror-field.

Bruce offered to give Carlo a blowjob in case he was feeling a bit deflated after the demeaning treatment but Carlo declined, saying he was deflated alright but it had more to do with over-use and old age rather than demeaning treatment -- which he was kind of into anyway. He had drinks brought up to the room by fluff who he bade stay so everyone could take turns on him. It turned out fluff had the most gorgeous cock any of them had ever seen and such was the beauty of his youth that it just kept going and going and going.

Eventually, they sent him off, walking a little gingerly, with affectionate slaps on the ass and another handsome tip, this time from Bruce who Derek pronounced flippantly, was officially in love. Carlo had a spare bed brought in and they turned up the filter on the porthole to sleep. As they were all drifting off, something occurred to Carlo.

"So was it you guys who slipped the Saffroleine into my drink?" He asked curiously.

"Yeah," Derek's deep baritone rumbled back through the darkness. "It's the only way we can really take control like that and even then it's too hard to do it for that long."

In the morning, they exchanged quant-phone codes and Gregg promised to bring Gregg to Jinovia to visit them very soon. All were happy, if a little hung over as they said goodbye. It was the best birthday Carlo could ever remember having.