All Comments on 'Rough Velvet: Alternative'

by Purple_Raven

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago

Given the caveat in your preface, the series begins well. You delivered much more than promised. I enjoyed reading 'Alternative'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MMMMMMMMMM:

The first time is always special..I am A married bi guy in love deeply,with my wife...My first time was with my best friend,at age 12...Exploring,as young boys will..Jacking off together,led to him letting me take,his boy cherry...For the next 20 years,even though,we both were married,I fucked him 2-3 times a week..Last time was in 1985...My mom had died,and I went back home...At her grave site,I saw him for the first time in over,20 years...We talked for hours,there in the shade,at the grave site..Everyone had been gone a long time...I was driving,my conversion,van,and he reached over and stroked my dick...Within 5 minutes,the darken windows were up,he was nude,on the rear bed,and I was fucking him...Damn he was still tight,as ever...We parted company,I returned to my home,and family...My dad called me about,a month later,telling me,that Roland had passed away...I still miss him...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous