Rougher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You almost fall as you get down from the chairs, having to hang onto my body almost drunkenly.

"You can sit in time-out and think about how spectacularly you failed to do as I told you."

I have thrown an oversized sofa pillow on the floor by the bookshelf for you to sit on.

I lead you over, and sit you down.

This too I have prepared for this in advance.

Fitted lengths of chain hidden behind the books in my shelves. I stretch your arms wide, and hook the carabiners to the chains.

In the middle compartment behind your head, I have a collar readied, and I slip it around your neck, before clasping it to a chain, so you'll have to sit somewhat upright instead of slumping like I'm sure you would like to.

You try to gather your legs underneath you and sit "properly" in some form or fashion, but eventually decide against it. You leave your legs strewn and stretched in front of you.

I grab a towel and wipe my hands, letting you sit in time-out.

It also gives you a chance to breathe a little, and recover before what happens next.

The time you're left to sit there, I mostly spend sitting on the armrest of the sofa, silently admiring your body.

It makes me realize what a lucky man I truly am. Not only are you incredibly hot-blooded and fond of just about any kind of sexual idea I've ever ran past you. Now you also want to take it further.

I have some piquant tastes. Some of which I've held back from so far.

To introduce you to that kind of fun will be a lovely experience. But I need to take it slow, gradually testing you and letting you get acquainted.

Today we try things a little bit sharp and a little bit rough.

Then we see how well you manage to handle it, and see how much you enjoy it all. And then we press onwards some other day.

I watch how you relax. Your breath steadies. The shine leaves your cheeks.

I let you sit and stew for a just a little bit longer.

A little normalcy is good. At least as normal as things can be, when naked and chained to a bookshelf.

"How do you feel now that you've had some time to think, little one?"

You perk up as I speak. You also decide to try again for some propriety, and try to gather your legs a little more under you and sit in a ladylike fashion.

"I... I am sorry for letting you down, sir. I really tried my best."

You put on your pupil-voice. One that is supposed to be filled with earnestness.

"Yes. You did let me down. I did tell you that you were to take your pleasure quietly, didn't I?"

"Yes sir. You did."

"And what did you do, little one?"

"I... I couldn't help it, sir. It was really nothing I've felt before."

"Even so, you still weren't a good girl. You still didn't do as I said."

"No sir. I know, sir. Sorry sir."

"And what should we do about that you think?"

"Sir?"

"Now that you've disappointed me, what should we do about that?"

"Uhmmm... I don't know sir. You could let me show you how sorry I am? I could make it real good for you."

You probably would if I let you. You would probably do your very best to make it up to me, with every bit of your body.

But I already had my mind set long before you walked through the door. Something that would be fun to try, just to see how you feel about it.

"No. That just wont do. Not now. I told you exactly what I wanted you to do, and you disobeyed me. So I have no option but to punish you, I'm afraid."

Your lower lip drops a little, into a small pout. It's honestly a tiny bit more childlike than I prefer.

"Punish how, sir?"

Instead of answering you, I retrieve chains for the cuffs from the side-table. Two steel key-rings, with a small bit of twisted link chain in between. I've fixed them up myself, so it wont have to use the cheap little bit of chain with clip-hooks that came with the cuffs. Instead it will be firm, and handle a bit of tension without being ruined. Also, proper rings instead of clip-hooks means less of a chance of you finding your way out of them by accident at any time.

I first undo the collar.

I like it on you, it looks nice. But I wont need it shortly. I have plans. So it can stay hanging down the bookshelf.

Next I undo the carabiners holding your wrist cuffs They to get to stay behind, the chains left hanging.

I pull you to your feet, and with firm hands I turn you and push you up against the bookshelf.

"Mmmmh..."

I ignore your pleased little sound of surprise, and instead start working the chain in place, until I have your wrists properly cuffed behind your back again.

"Come." I tell you, grabbing you by the arm, and leading you across the room toward the sofa.

The balancing game is over, so I remove your blindfold. No further need for it at the moment.

You blink and squint. Even though I have the curtains pulled and there's just a dim afternoon light, it still must be searing in your eyes after the darkness of the blindfold.

I sit myself down in the sofa, while you stand nicely to some sort of self-invented attention beside it.

"Get over my lap." I tell you.

You take a step forward, and you are about to start straddling me, when I place a single finger on your leg to stop the motion.

"I didn't tell you to straddle me. I told you to get over my lap. On your belly."

You start catching on. It actually shows. You like to play the obedient one when we have our little sessions of fun, but now you seem to have to hold back eagerness as you get your knees up in the sofa, and then lie down across my lap, wriggling into place.

"Is this how you want it, sir?"

I let my hand run over you butt, caressing it.

"Almost. Little bit more forward."

You squirm and move, and try to position yourself.

"Now... you disobeyed me. And quite tremendously so. Do you think twenty should do?"

"Please sir, you know best."

"Then twenty it is. You count for me. Four times five."

"Yes sir. Thank you sir."

I wait a little, on purpose. Anticipation, once again.

The I lift my hand, and let the palm land with a firm smack on your butt.

"Where is my count?"

"One, sir. Sorry sir."

Again.

"Two, sir."

Again.

"Three, sir."

You move a little, arching your back, sticking your butt up in the air a little more.

I guessed you would quite enjoy yourself.

I give you your spanking, and make you count out the blows.

Stern, solid, honest slaps. I make sure to make my hand land flat and with fingers loosely together, to get a little sting out of it.

After you reach five, I stop, letting you have a tiny pause just to let anticipation build a little again, before letting my palm start punishing your other buttock.

"Five times one and one makes six." you obediently count.

The simplest punishment in the world, really. Everybody knows it, everyone can imagine it, everyone has had it at some time most likely.

It's honestly a bit boring to me, but you're new to all of this. And this builds a bit of groundwork for what might happen later. So I patiently dole out your punishment, noticing how giddy you actually sound as you count. Five blows, and then a pause.

"How many does that make?"

"Three times five, and four more, nineteen Sir."

The last blow lands.

"And the final one, what does that make?"

"Four times five, and that makes twenty sir." You pause for a moment, before speaking up again "Please sir, can I have some more?" you ask through gritted teeth.

I'm taken aback for a moment. This is the first time you've acted out like this. You must really have been fond of my palm then.

I am half tempted to give in and let you have some more. But that would be out of place for us. Instead you'll have something else.

"Stand up!" I tell you. I let some harshness creep into my voice.

You quickly oblige, starting to understand you've made a mistake.

I lead you over to the side of the sofa, and tell you to lean on the armrest.

You obey quickly, bending over for me.

I pull the belt out of my pants. This was part of what I got it for anyway, but I hadn't expected to need in so soon.

I fold the belt in half in my hand, testing the length against the palm of my hand. I do not want it to sting too much, not for your first time.

"Count for me again."

I can see your shoulders tense up.

I testingly smack your buttocks with the belt, aiming for somewhere not too pink after my hand at the moment. The folded leather makes a lot of sound, along with the sound from it landing on your skin.

"AAAH! One!"

Was it too hard, or just unexpected?

I try again, other buttock, once again aiming for skin not already blushing after my palm. This time I see you properly squaring your shoulders for what's to come.

"Ah. Two!"

Unexpected, then. Not too hard for you.

"Ah! Three!"

A little harder this time. Carefully measured. I think I've found the mark. Punishment, not funsishment. As spankings with a belt goes, I'm being mild. Lashing with more length and a single layer of leather would have stung a lot more, and probably left you with welts. This will just leave you pink, and with a nice lingering warm afterwards.

"Ah! Four!"

"Ah! Five!"

I let the last two come in rapid succession.

"Now, do you still want some more?"

I caress the back of your thighs with the leather, running it teasingly up and down.

"No Sir. Please. I'm sorry."

"Good girl."

I see the bright pink marks shining where my belt landed. You cheeks are flush as well. You're fighting to keep a small smirk from showing on your face. I guess I got it juuust right.

And now I know just what I want.

I've almost been saving myself up for this.

I drop my pants and my boxers, stepping out of them. I have you naked and helpless and still with your wrists cuffed right in front of me.

I've been enjoying the sight of your naked body for the hour, and enjoying the sight and the sounds of you writhing in pleasure and agony for just as long. My cock has been rock hard in my pants for the duration. I don't need any encouragement or foreplay.

I just place on hand on your hip so you hold steady for me, and use my hand to guide my cock into you.

You try to turn and look back at me as I push into you, a playful look on your face.

I give you a solid smack across the side of your ass with one hand, the other placed squarely between your shoulders, pushing your face down into the sofa cushions.

"You're gonna stay still, and you're just gonna take my cock!"

"Aaaaahhhh! Yes sir!"

I hold nothing back, greedily thrusting my cock deep into you, hard thrusts.

"Did you not ask for me to be rougher with you?"

"Yeeesssss sir! Yes please!"

"Good!" I grab your hair, and pull your head back, firmly. "Because you are going to get it rough. Right now."

"AaaaaAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

I use both hands to grip two solid handfuls of your hair, pulling hard, your back arching.

"Are you gonna enjoy that?"

You don't reply, only moan, so I pull a little hardedon your hair.

"Did you not hear me asking you a question? Are you gonna enjoy me pounding your pussy!?"

"Fuuuuccckkkkk!!! Yes. Yes! Yes sir I will!"

"Good!"

I shove you face down into the cushions again, grab your hips with both hands, and pull you aggressively back onto my cock as I slam it into you. The front of my thighs smacking loudly against yours. My cock buried in your warm and lush pussy.

I grab the small of your back, railing fiercely away.

You're pretty much nothing but a string of moans and yelps. You've loved it when I've been a little rough with you in the past. This is rougher than what you're used to, but judging from the sounds of you, you take to it quite well.

I give the side of your ass a smack. Solid enough to leave a pink mark where my palm landed.

There's something in between a yelp and a scream from you. Just like I wanted. So I let you have another one.

"Come here!" I snarl, grabbing hold of your lower arms, pulling you up and back against me. I keep pumping my cock in and out of you, switching my grip from your arms, to your hair. Controlling you with one hand. The other I use to reach out for where my belt ended up, fumbling until I get it between my fingertips.

I loop it around your neck with one hand. I have to stop pumping my cock into your pussy for a second, while I use both hands to get it threaded into the buckle. Finally I get it into place, slipping it into one of the fresh-punched holes. The clasp lets me tuck it back through a steel loop at the base of the buckle. It should be tight enough for you to feel it, but not so tight it will choke you.

Unless I pull on it. Which I do. While once again shoving my cock into you, deep and hard.

"Yesssss..." you moan weakly as the leather tightens around your throat.

I ease up on the belt, letting you catch a big gulp of air. Instead I wrap my hand in under the chain of the cuffs to pull you back. Your have problems holding your body up properly, so I must do it for you.

"You kinky little slut. You just love everything I do to your body, don't you?" I growl between thrusts.

I take the end of the belt in my hand, almost unconsciously.

"Whether I hang you up and toy your pussy."

Smack. The belt lands on your thigh.

"Or eat your ass."

Smack.

"Or take you over my lap and spanking you."

Smack.

"Or spank your ass with my belt."

Smack.

"Or fuck your brains out."

Smack.

"Or choke you."

Smack.

"Please..." you whimper.

I wonder for a second if I'm overdoing it.

"Please sir... I'm... I'm gonna cum!"

I grab your hair, yanking your head back.

"Then cum." I growl.

"Aaaauuuugggghhhh-"

Again it's not your usual moans of pleasure. Fuelled by lust and adrenaline, once more it is a full-fledged scream coming from your guts, as your body starts to convulse. I cut it off by means of the belt again.

I jam my cock as deeply into your pussy as it goes. Your pussy gratefully clutches tightly around it. Your body buckles. I look down to see your toes curled up.

I let go of the belt, letting you collapse onto the sofa.

You hungry gasp down air, while making odd little "hunnnnnhhhh" sounds.

I'm not done with you yet, though. I move around to the front of the sofa, grabbing your hips and unceremoniously flipping you over on your back. I help you contort until you get your arms over your head instead of having them pinned under you.

You willingly spread your legs wide for me, as I stand over you.

Once again I just simply plow my cock into you, and start thrusting away.

I can feel sweat forming on my skin as I hammer away at your pussy. Your juices having my groin in a wet mess.

Your breasts are bouncing in time with my thrusts. I grab one in my hand. Not the gentle cupping I've done before, instead I'm squeezing it hard. As I release it, I see your nipple hard and pointing out like little marbles. I give it a slap, and get rewarded with another yelp of pain.

I grab your legs by the ankles, and split you wide open. You hungrily thrust against me, moaning, eagerly meeting my thrusts, having my cock all the way to the bottom of you each and every time.

Your eyes are half glazed, your make-up is running. Sweat glistening on your skin. You stretch out and moan and make gibbering half-crying noises as I keep ravaging your pussy.

"Do you fucking like it rough? Huh? Do you like having my cock jammed into your pussy?"

"Fuck. Yes. Yes sir. Fuck me hard!"

"Such a cock-hungry little thing, aren't you?"

"Yes sir. I fucking love your cock sir!"

I cut of your words by grabbing your throat, choking you.

You gag a little as my hand squeezes. You manage to look up at me with glazed-over eyes, and make a whimpering sound.

That's it.

I feel a warm, glowing feel starting to grow at the base of my cock, down in my balls. An almost numb feeling.

I'm about to come.

"Down! On the floor!"

I pull you down, to your knees.

I don't even wait to see if you're playing along or not. I just place a hand behind your head, and hold it still while I stroke my cock with fervor.

No time for fun and games with your mouth. Just a deep grunt, as the first thick stream of cum shoots out, splashing across your face. It lands in stripe going from your cheek and up to your forehead.

I takes all my remaining concentration, but I take hold of your hair, and force your head back onto the sofa cushions.

The hour-long foreplay and the fierce fucking has left me with quite a load built up. I pump out another four or five thick streams of cum, glazing both your face and your breasts, before the worst is over.

The rest is left to dribble over your chest.

This time it's me who needs to make an effort to walk on wobbly knees.

A couple of hand towels, one for you right away, and one for me to wipe down the wet mess that is my crotch.

From the shelf under the side-table I grab the ridiculous blue t-shirt with the Superman-shield on the front of it. It's definitely oversized for you, but it's appropriate nevertheless. I get you to sit up, while I put it on you. Then I grab a blanket, and swaddle you in it.

We cuddle up on the sofa, your head resting on my chest.

I run my fingers though your hair, and kiss your forehead. It has a salty taste to it that might very probably be more than just sweat, despite your efforts to clean away the mess with the towel.

"You did so well."

"Mmm... thnks." you murmur faintly.

No more calling me "sir" for today. You've had quite enough.

Some time to recover and cuddle, and then most definitely a shower.

And some day soon, we will have to see how you like things a little rougher yet.

12