Roxanne and Willie Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda stepped forward. "I hope that the three of you have learned from this experience. Arrogance and disregard for the rules can never be tolerated. Please demonstrate your understanding and acceptance of this fact by kissing your wives."

I felt Roxanne tug on my leash. "Peewee come."

I slid off of the couch onto my knees. Roxanne tugged at my leash again. "Peewee heel"

I crawled to Roxanne and obediently kneeled at her feet. She turned. I spread the cheeks of her gorgeous ass. She sighed as she felt my lips make contact with her asshole.

As I kissed and licked Roxanne's ass I knew that I was in pain, but I also realized that both of us were wildly excited.

While I was licking Roxanne's ass I saw Jason grab Sandra and kiss her. Stevie still had his face pressed into his wifes ass. As soon as he was done kissing Sandra Jason grabbed her hand and said, "Come on Sandra, let's take your little friend and go play."

Sandra smiled and tugged on Stevie's leash. "Come Speedy, my man says it's party time."

Sandra and Jason led Stevie out of the parlor.

As they were leaving Brenda turned to Roxanne. ""Roxie, you can take Brett to the den. Quickie has already pulled out the sleep sofa and put clean sheets on it. It should make a perfect playroom for you and Brett."

Roxanne smiled. "Thank you Bren." She grabbed Brett's hand and said, "Shall we my dear?"

Brett laughed and said, "By all means."

Roxanne tugged on my leash with her other hand. "Peewee heel."

I crawled behind my wife and her lover as they held hands and led me to their assigned love nest.

When we got into the den Roxanne dropped my leash, pointed to a spot at the foot of the sleep sofa and said, "Peewee sit and stay."

I kneeled down at the end of the bed.

My wife sat down on the sleep sofa and pulled her date down next to her.

Roxanne was already nude. As soon as Brett was seated she started undressing him. When he was naked he took my wife into his arms and kissed her. It quickly turned into a long passionate kiss. As they kissed their hands freely explored each others bodies. Roxanne grabbed hold of Brett's huge erection and started stroking it. Brett responded by kissing and nuzzling Roxanne's cheek and neck. At the same time he started to fondle her large breasts.

After a few moments my wife started kissing her lovers chest.. She lasciviously licked each of his nipples and then she slowly worked her way down his body to his taut stomach. She took a moment to tongue his navel before she laid her head on that well muscled abdomen so she could stare at his huge cock while she continued to stroke it with her right hand.

Brett's eyes were closed. He was enjoying himself. I was overwhelmed with envy.

Roxanne slid further down her lover's body until her face hovered over his stiff penis. She looked at me, smiled and kissed the head of his cock.

When my wife put his erection into her mouth and started to suck it, Brett sighed and lay back on the bed. I really don't know how long the blow job lasted. It didn't really matter, at this moment time was meaningless to all three of us.

Roxanne was at her best. She deftly brought Brett to the brink of an orgasm several times. Each time she backed off and allowed him to regain his control before continuing.

At first I was puzzled by this. My wife had frequently explained to me that when she was with a guy she always gave him a quick blow job to get things started. She liked to to get his first orgasm out of the way immediately. She believed that most men had trouble controlling their initial ejaculation. It was their second and third erections that were the most fun.

Suddenly it dawned on me that this wasn't Brett's first blow job of the evening. Roxanne had taken care of that detail on the patio before dinner. Roxanne was now sucking Brett's cock for pure pleasure, hers as much as Brett's. My wife loved giving blow jobs.

Finally Roxanne took her lover's cock out of her mouth and sat up. She turned her back to me so she could stare into Brett's eyes as she straddled him and rubbed the tip of his rigid penis against the moist lips of her cunt. I could hear Roxanne gasp as she slowly lowered herself onto Brett's huge erection. As his big cock disappeared inside my wife I was very aware of the fact that this man wasn't wearing a condom.

As soon as Roxanne had all of Brett's cock inside her she stopped moving. For a moment she remained perfectly still and then she started to move up and down. This was the beginning of a marathon fuck session

Brett let Roxanne stay on top for a few minutes and then he rolled her over onto her back and climbed on top of her. He was now in control. He started by dictating the pace of their love making. At times he was slow and gentle, at other times he pumped his cock in and out of my wife with the savage fury of a ruthless beast.

Roxanne loved every minute of it. She had two orgasms before Brett finally started to ejaculate into her. When they were done, Brett lay quietly on top of my wife. Eventually the head of his softening cock slipped out of Roxanne's vagina. A glob of semen followed it. Brett rolled off of my wife and lay on his back. As he lay next to her, Roxanne spread her legs. A steady trickle of semen continued to drip from her cunt.

Roxanne looked at me and wiggled her finger. "Peewee come lick my lover's cum out of my pussy."

I climbed up on the bed and got between my wife's legs. I closed my eyes. Roxanne sighed when she felt me licking her lover's fresh deposit of semen from her cunt."

After several minutes my wife pushed my head back. "That's good Peewee. I'm nice and clean, now get back on the floor."

As soon as I was settled in my spot at the foot of the bed, Roxanne sat up and leaned over so she could put her lover's limp penis in her mouth. She gently massaged Brett's balls while she sucked on his flaccid cock. My wife was an expert at getting a man hard. It was a matter of seconds before Brett's penis started to grow.

When his cock was again erect, Brett rolled my wife onto her back. This time he was taking control immediately. Roxanne spread her legs. Brett mounted my wife and pushed his new erection into her wet cunt.

I really don't know how long their second fuck lasted. It was at least a half hour. Roxanne had another two orgasms before her lover finally shot his second load of semen into her.

When Brett rolled off of my wife, she again wiggled her finger at me. For the second time that evening I pulled myself up between Roxanne's legs and lapped up her lover's cum.

When I was done with my clean up duties, Brett got up. As he got dressed he looked at my wife and said, "Roxie, that was fun."

Roxanne grinned at him and sighed. "I hope we can do it again very soon."

Brett nodded.. "I'd like that very much. Julie gave me your telephone number, Can I call you?"

My wife smiled and said, "Yes, please."

Brett turned and walked out the door.

12