Roxanne and Willie Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 11:30 Stevie said, " It's a weeknight I think we had better call it an evening." He looked at Sammy, "Thank you very much for you hospitality and your friendship."

Brenda stood up. "Sammy what do we owe you?"

Sammy quickly wrote up a bill and handed it to Brenda. Brenda looked at it, opened her purse, counted out two hundred dollars and handed the money to Sammy.

He looked at the money. "Brenda, that's too much."

Roxanne got up, walked over to Sammy, put her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. "Honey, this group likes to tip generously. They can afford it. Let them do it."

Sammy looked at all of us and smiled. "Thank you very much."

Julie smiled back at him. "No Sammy, we need to thank you. This place is wonderful, I can't wait until we get to come back."

He winked at her. "Neither can I Julie."

We all got up to leave. As we walked out each of the girls walked over and kissed Sammy on the cheek. I held the front door open for everyone. I was the last one out. As I closed the door I looked back at Sammy. He was still sitting at the table. He had an ear to ear grin on his face.

12