Roxanne and Willie Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled. "You do now. Roxie don't beat yourself up about what you did. If you need to try to make it up to PW, do it by loving him."

Suddenly she stopped and started blushing. "Whew, I don't know what got me wound up. Sorry, I didn't mean to start preaching. I think I'd better sit down now."

As soon as she sat down Ricky kissed her and said. "Julie you were wonderful."

She beamed when she kissed him back. Her man thought she was wonderful. That was all that mattered to Julie.

For the next hour everyone took turns standing up and talking. Some of the stories were sad, some of them were happy.

Roxanne talked about her mother and the problems she went through because her parents disowned her. They were angry because she refused to have an abortion when they discovered she was pregnant.

Sandra told us about the pain she went through when her parents threw her out of the house for having an abortion when she was eighteen

Stevie talked about building houses with his foster father. It was a nice story filled with love.

Brenda told us about her father. He was an abusive drunk who beat on her mother.

Maddie talked about being born as a child of first generation immigrants. Her parents escaped from Czechoslovakia during the Russian invasion of 1968. She explained how even though she was born twelve years later in 1980, she was raised in a house where English was rarely spoken. She shook her head and told us that her language problems made school a place of failure and frustration.

Mark and Bobby talked about the cruelty of high school when you're small, intellectual, not athletic and a little effeminate.

Ricky talked about being a shy little boy who spent all of his time reading adventure stories.

When he told everyone this, Julie looked at him and asked, "Will you read them to me?"

He grinned at his wife and said, "Of course I will."

Sandra said, "I'd like to hear them to Ricky."

Roxanne nodded and said, "So would I."

Brenda smiled. "I think we'd all like to hear them."

Julie was beaming. Her man was a star.

Finally everyone except April had told a story. She'd spent the entire time quietly cuddled up to Mark. Now it was her turn. Everyone turned and looked at her.

Mark shook his head. "Sweetheart, you don't have to do this. You can simply pass."

Everyone nodded in agreement. Brenda smiled at April and said, "Honey no one is going to make you tell a story. You don't have to say anything if you don't want to."

April stood up. "No there's something I need to talk about. It was and still is a very big part of my life. You're my family. It's time that all of you hear about it."

All of us were staring at her. She had our complete attention.

She reached down and found Mark's hand. She held on to it as she began telling her story.

"I was a very good girl. You might say that I was a parents dream. I was raised in a nice middle class family. My father was a teacher. I went to church and earned good grades." She smiled. "I was a basketball star. I was on the all state basketball team." She started laughing. "And I was a virgin."

She paused. "When I went to college I lost my virginity to a guy who turned out to be a real asshole." She stopped talking for a moment and stared at the floor. "And then I met two guys." Her voice got very quiet. "Mark and those two guys are the most wonderful men I have ever known."

Tears were beginning to form in her eyes. When she started to speak again there was a catch in her throat. "There names were...", suddenly she started to cry.

Mark stood up and put his arms around her. "It's okay baby, you don't have to do this right now."

April looked at him. "Mark honey I want to tell them. I want them to know."

Brenda stood up and walked over to April. "Honey it's late. Why don't we save this for another evening when you have more energy."

"When?"

"How about tomorrow night. We can have the boys make us a steak dinner. After dinner you can tell your story."

April turned to Stevie. "Can we have a steak dinner tomorrow night? Just us, no dates."

Stevie smiled. "Of course we can."

Brenda looked at Mark. "Honey take her upstairs and get her into bed. It's been a long day."

Mark led April out of the room.

When she was gone Maddie looked at everyone. "Jamal went to Kelroy with her, but he's also been very quiet about what happened there. I think it's just as big a thing for him as it is for April."

Sandra looked at all of us. "It's two o'clock in the morning. Some of us have to get up and go to work in a few hours. I think it's time for all of us to go to bed."

Ricky, Stevie and I stayed for a little while and helped Bobby clean up. Mark was upstairs with April. As soon as everything was done we said good night to Bobby and went back to our house. When we got there the girls were waiting for us.

Sandra was naked. She walked up to Stevie and took his hand. "Come with me Speedy. We're going to the bedroom. PW's not the only one with an energetic little tongue and I can't wait to put yours to work."

Julie was sitting on the couch. She wasn't completely naked, she was wearing a pair of black high heeled lace up boots.

She leered at her husband. "Footboy you need to get on your knees and remove these boots with your teeth. When you're done my toes need some serious attention."

Roxanne walked into the living room from the bedroom. She was wearing some very sexy lingerie.

For a moment we both just stood and smiled at each other and then Roxanne pulled her panties down and started to rub her cunt. "Willie they say that makeup sex is the most fun. How would you like to go into the playpen with me and find out?"

I grinned at my wife. "I would love to."

Roxanne took my hand. As she led me to the playpen I smiled to myself. I had good friends and a woman who loved me. Life couldn't be any better than it was right now.

When we got to the door I stopped.

Roxanne looked at me. "What's wrong baby?"

"Nothing, there's just something I have to do. You go inside, I'll join you in a minute."

"Okay, but don't take too long sweetheart."

"I won't, I just have a message to deliver."

Roxanne disappeared into the playpen.

This is the end of our story. Roxanne and I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you for taking the time to read it.

Goodhusband has asked me to invite all of you to join us tomorrow night in the parlor at Brenda, Maddie and April's house to hear "April's Story". I hope you will be there.

He also asked me to thank the everyone for the large number of wonderful emails that you have sent to him while he's been posting these stories. He appreciates hearing from you and loves reading your kind comments.

Now, if you will please excuse me, Roxanne is waiting for me in the playpen. I don't think I want to be late.

Good night.

12