Roxanne the Punk Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sank to her knees, down to just her Brazilian-cut panties and a pair of socks. Katie had been utterly defeated by yet another of Roxanne's tricks.

Roxanne stuck her tongue out at the broken babysitter as she laughed. Tossing the crossbow aside, she kept the bra in her hand as she dangled it from a few feet away at Katie.

For the first time, Roxanne took in the sight of a near-naked Katie on her knees in front of her. It was so much better to see it live instead of watching the videos and making up the images of her ENF escapades later.

The warmth in her body rose up from the bowels of the earth. She was so turned on now that she could barely focus. She couldn't even speak. The total control over Katie. The sight of a girl in just her panties on the ground in front of her. Roxanne's free hand drifted toward the front of her jeans again as she became immersed, only for her to catch herself and remember where she was.

Katie continued to stare at her. But there was something in her eyes that made her take notice: anger.

"You fuckin psycho bitch. Is this turning you on?"

Roxanne was taken aback. Had she noticed how turned on she was by this?

"I hate you!" Katie lunged at Roxanne again.

This time, Katie's reaction caught her off-guard. Roxanne deftly jumped out of the way just in time, but she felt Katie's finger brush against her skinny jeans. She got out a half-laugh before Katie leaped at her again.

'You're going to have to do better than that," Roxy crowed, regaining her composure.

"Grrr... I'm going to make you pay."

This time, Katie went all in and dove at her. She found nothing but the ground and landed with a thump.

Roxanne jumped over Katie and let loose with a wicked slap to that firm bubble butt. Her hand cracked across her right ass cheek, and she got a shriek. She thought about going to town on her ass but decided not to take the risk. She didn't have many muscles, and Katie was running on fury.

Instead, she swooped in on Katie's socks while she clutched her stinging ass cheek and removed them.

"No!" Katie screamed in frustration. "No, no, no!"

Katie rubbed the back of her ass. She wasn't going to take this lying down anymore. Katie didn't wait around to process what had just happened to her. The exposure of her tits was forgotten as she jumped to her feet, her bare breasts now out in the open.

This couldn't get any worse. She could at least get a little revenge on Roxanne. In nothing but her powder blue panties, Katie was in hot pursuit of the punk chick. The move appeared to catch Roxanne off-guard as she peered behind her and immediately accelerated.

The chase continued, and Roxanne hurled herself around a corner. Katie was within reach of Roxanne now.

"Aaaaaaaah!" Katie let loose her loudest scream yet.

She grasped at her foot as the Lego piece stuck straight into it. With each movement, her feet slammed into the minefield of Lego that Roxanne had left behind her. It must have covered a solid ten feet.

Roxanne had stopped to laugh at her misfortune. Katie stumbled into the room with yelp after yelp. She finally lost her balance and tripped into the room, reaching for the edge of the balcony and looking over one of the downstairs floors.

Free of the Lego minefield, she grasped the banister in relief for a second. It was one second too long.

The clasp of metal shutting shook her from her Lego ordeal. With incredible sleight of hand, Roxanne had attached a handcuff to her wrist and quickly locked it onto the railing.

"Forget about me?" Roxanne winked.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..." Katie desperately tried to pull at the handcuff, hoping she could break it. But she could do nothing more than move from left to right along the rail.

She was trapped.

Roxanne finally had Katie at her mercy. It was time to savor these final moments. She deposited her phone on the table next to her and looked the furious Katie over. Even now, she attempted to run back and forth along the rail, hoping the handcuffs would break and free her.

In her dreams. Those handcuffs aren't for kids. But I've got to wait for her to calm down first.

"You won't break them. You can do that all night if you want."

"Let me go. This is kidnapping."

"Uh-huh."

"I'll call the police."

Roxanne cocked an eyebrow. "You do know my daddy is one of the richest men in town, don't you? The mayor, the chief of police, and the editor of the Hazelville Chronicle all come over for Christmas drinks."

"So, that's how you get away with this. Your daddy protects you."

Roxanne shrugged. "Yep."

"What are you going to do to me?"

Roxanne looked her victim up and down. She'd calmed down and accepted her predicament, meaning she'd be ready for the main event at last.

"We're going to have some fun. You've got a great body, and I think everyone else should get to see it, too."

Katie started to struggle again. "You can't do this to me. Don't humiliate me. I won't be able to show my face in town again."

Roxanne tossed her orange spiked hair. "Don't worry about it. I'm not looking to get sued. I blur all the faces and nobody knows where this is happening. I'm not stupid."

The admission appeared to calm Katie down for a moment. That's what most of them feared when it came down to it. Everyone else knowing what had happened here. But even her daddy wouldn't be able to protect her if she went around showing faces, especially her own.

"What do you want from me?" said Katie weakly.

"Hmmmm..." Roxanne approached the captive Katie warily, half accepting a punch or a kick. "Let's see."

"Will you let me go?"

"Sure I will. But not until we've played together. You are my sitter, after all."

Roxanne was now within a foot of Katie. She moved backward and forward around her, keeping her off-guard, keeping her nervous. The teen tried to spin to see her, but Roxy ensured that she would only catch glimpses.

"Will you give me my clothes back?"

"Of course. Later. And only if you cooperate. Do you promise to cooperate?"

A pause.

"Yes."

Roxanne smirked. That was great. Katie had given up fighting, meaning she could have all the fun she wanted. This would make great content for the website. She had to keep her subscribers happy, after all.

She retrieved the second pair of handcuffs from the table and approached Katie. The teen babysitter was completely calm as she sidled up on the side of her. Roxanne's hormones were screaming for release right now. This was a fantasy come to life.

Roxanne slapped one part of the handcuffs on the rail and balanced them on top as she loomed up behind the sitter, her ass sticking out in her Brazilian-cut panties. She placed her painted fingernails on the sides of them. Katie shuddered under her tough, but she didn't thrash around.

"Are you going to cooperate?" Roxanne whispered into her ear.

"Mmhmm..."

Roxanne dipped her hands into her panties and dropped them to her ankles. Katie lifted her feet as the punk princess removed them, leaving her completely naked.

Katie had been broken. She felt the panties slip down her legs and off her feet. In this position, there was no chance of fighting back against Roxanne. At least she could hope for her clothes back so that she could go home and put this behind her like a bad hangover.

She just wanted this over with. Whatever this depraved girl wanted, she would get now. Her breath caught in her throat as she felt Roxanne loom up behind her again, with her head over her shoulder.

"Good girl," Roxanne whispered.

Katie felt a pair of hands grope her tits. She let out a little eek, but tried to settle her shaky breath as Roxanne squeezed her tits and ran her hands up and down her body. The punk princess grasped her ass, stroked her thighs, and ran her fingers up and down her ribs. Her momentary fear was that she would be turned on.

Thankfully, she left her exposed pussy with its nicely shaved landing strip alone.

"Okay, I'm going to get my phone. You're going to pose for me."

Katie's blood ran cold. She knew she had sex appeal, but she wasn't an exhibitionist like that. Never in her life had she done anything remotely like that. It was what exotic strippers on TV did - not her.

Roxanne's boots banged across the floor as she got her phone, allowing Katie to stew at what was to come. She appeared on the side of her again, phone in one hand and an ear-to-ear grin. The show was about to begin.

With her spare hand, she grabbed the end of the handcuffs that were attached to the rail. Then the handcuffs snapped shut.

Katie was now fully tied to the rail with two hands. Roxanne began filming on her smartphone. Time to get some up close and personal material at last.

"Spread your legs, Katie."

Katie hesitated.

"You want your clothes back, right?"

Katie begrudgingly shuffled her legs apart, displaying her pussy. Roxanne bit her lip as she came closer and lowered herself to get a good shot of her open pussy. How humiliating for her!

"Okay, Katie. Now, you're going to have to be flexible for me. Shuffle yourself back and bend forward as far as you can."

This time, Katie obeyed without question. She bent over at ninety degrees, displaying all her goods to the camera. Roxanne just stared directly between them. She swore she felt some wetness down below in her own panties. More than anything, she wanted to touch herself right now.

But she still had a job to do.

"Now, squat down and show me some of that ass."

Katie squatted, her ass becoming more pronounced as she moved. This time Roxy approached and reached out a hand to grope her ass cheeks. She couldn't resist that ass in front of her. Plus, she'd never get the chance again... at least not with this girl.

"Get on your knees."

Katie kneeled, her hands dangled from the rail, with both sets of handcuffs jingling as she readjusted herself.

Roxanne let out a chuckle as she hopped up on the rail and shuffled along until her feet were dangling in front of her victim. She filmed straight down, getting the perfect cleavage shot. Katie gazed up, tears in her eyes and makeup smudged.

"Okay, now I want you to kiss my boots."

Katie opened her mouth to protest, but Roxy just pointed the camera straight in her face. She gulped and lowered her head. Planting a kiss on each of Roxanne's punk boots, she looked up again, those begging eyes pleading for release.

"Now, lean back and stick out your tits."

Katie displayed her gymnastic background by effortlessly arching her back and pulling backward as far as the handcuffs would allow. Her small tits suddenly seemed much bigger, her little nipples pointing up in the air.

Roxanne moved all around her, ensuring that not a single inch of her gorgeous body escaped the view of her camera. She even ran a hand up her own body to grope her tits hidden beneath her shirt.

God, you are so hot, Katie. I'll remember this.

The arrangement continued for several more minutes as Roxanne forced Katie into as many poses as she could and repeated her favorite ones. By the time she'd finished, Roxanne possessed nearly ten minutes of footage on her phone in addition to whatever her cameras around the house had captured.

"Can I go now?" asked Katie.

Roxanne smirked. "Of course. I'm a woman of my word. I said some poses, and that's it... and that's only because you were so cooperative!"

Roxanne dipped into her pocket and removed a little silver key, which she used to release one of the handcuffs. She almost unlocked the other one when she remembered. No, she couldn't take the risk of releasing her right now.

"I'm going to leave the key here on the floor. Get it with your foot and go outside the front door. I'll give you your clothes." Roxanne paused. "Security, you know?"

Roxanne left the room with a toothy grin on her face, satisfied that it was a night's work done. By the time Katie retrieved the key, Roxanne had already disappeared into one of the secret passages that spread throughout the home, enabling her to move relatively unseen.

She retrieved Katie's clothes and watched as the broken, naked teen made her way back the way she came toward the front door. Roxanne noted that she took a long look back.

She knew that look. Thoughts of revenge. Wondering whether to march right back upstairs and do something about it.

Like the rest, she turned toward the front door and closed it behind her. A woman of her word, Roxanne, dropped Katie's hat out of the window.

She never said how many of her clothes she'd give back, after all.