Roxie & Erica: Blair's Victory Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to worship this pussy, dog," said Blair. "Have a good sniff of your new Mistress."

Erica smelled the overwhelming odor of Blair's vagina. Blair had purposely not washed in two days so her stench would be as pungent as possible.

"I love the way you smell, Mistress Blair," Erica said.

"Oh yeah? Stick your nose inside and take a nice, big whiff."

Erica looked up at Blair's pussy and pointed her nose right at the slit of Blair's opening. Erica felt wetness covering her snout and filling her nostrils as she inserted her nose inside Blair's vagina. Erica breathed the scent in deeply and sighed. Getting to smell her Mistress so intimately only made Erica feel even more aroused. Blair put a hand to Erica's forehead and shoved her nose out of Blair's pussy. Blair's hand shot out and grabbed Erica by the throat. She squeezed Erica's windpipe lightly but firmly.

"Who owns you, cunt?"

Erica struggled to speak, but managed to croak, "You do, Mistress Blair."

"Not Roxie?"

"No, Mistress. She can't own me because you own her too." Roxie bristled at being mentioned. She had been so shocked by Erica's betrayal that she stood silently in an almost stupefied state as she watched Erica submitting herself to Roxie's former lover and greatest rival.

Blair looked over at Roxie. "Good. Now that our roles have all been established I was hoping you could tell me what are you, Rica."

"Yes, Mistress. I am your pet. Your slave dog."

"Which parts of you do I own?"

"You own all of my fuckholes. You can use my mouth, pussy, and asshole however you see fit. You own my mind, my body, and my soul." Erica looked over at Roxie with sadness in her eyes.

Blair noticed the glance and said, "Don't worry, sweet puppy. Roxie can still have your heart. I have no use for that."

Erica smiled up at her Mistress. Erica decided that she really had made the right choice. She had the best owner ever. She was so lucky to have such a wonderful Mistress.

"How long will you be mine, cunt?"

"For forever and ever, Mistress. Always."

"I love love love the sound of that. So, you will do whatever I tell you to?"

"Yes, Mistress. Please command me. I live to serve you."

Blair pulled Erica's head to her crotch and held her face to her vulva. Erica kissed and licked the skin above Blair's pussy, giggling as her chin was tickled by Blair's large tangle of pubic hair.

"What do you want me to do right now?" Blair asked.

Erica looked up at Blair with hollow eyes. Whatever remained of Erica's independence had faded away or else had been locked away deep inside her. She had nothing left of her remaining except for her dependence on Blair. "I want to please your pussy with my tongue, Mistress. Then I want you to use my body however you want."

"Have your feast, then," Blair answered.

"Thank you, Mistress," Erica said as her mouth closed in on Blair's pussy. Erica gave Blair's slit a couple licks before covering Blair's vulva with her mouth. Most of Blair's prison hookups never could understand the art of eating pussy. They licked pussy daintily with their tongues but refused to get all the way into it and fuck a woman with their mouth. Blair's newest prize knew how to please a woman, though. Erica's entire mouth worked on Blair's pussy; chewing, slurping, sucking, and spinning her tongue around on Blair's genitals.

Blair moaned in ecstasy. "Ah, you fucking love pussy, don't you slut?"

"I love your pussy," Erica said with a labored breath before returning to her meal.

Blair looked down at her new pet and told her, "You look so pretty with your tongue inside my cunt, pet." Erica felt immensely pleased by Blair's compliment. Erica's charming blue eyes smiled for her mouth since it was so busy.

While Erica gorged herself on Blair's pussy, Blair snapped her fingers to grab Roxie's attention. Roxie had been looking at the floor trying to ignore the sight of her love eating Blair's pussy like it was her last meal. When Roxie looked up Blair ordered, "On your knees." Blair pointed at Roxie and rotated her index finger in a slow revolution to indicate that Roxie should commence with her obeisance. Roxie hesitated so Blair reminded her, "Don't forget we had an agreement. You are my bitch now, it's time you act like it."

Roxie looked over at Erica sitting on her knees and licking Blair's pussy. Her mouth had opened so wide it looked like she wanted to swallow Blair's pussy whole. She seemed happy enough, and that was all that mattered to Roxie right now. She would find a way out of this, she just needed an opening. For now, Roxie would play along until an opportunity presented itself. She bent her knees forward until she landed on the floor with her palms stretched outward. A second pet was now at her Mistress' service.

Blair moaned as Erica got her off with her flexible tongue. Erica had been taught well. Less than a month imprisoned and she was already one of the best pussy lickers out of all the inmates. Blair suddenly felt a welling up inside her loins and decided she was in need of release. Blair didn't hold back, she just let go as soon as she felt the need to. As the liquid filled Erica's mouth, the pet wondered if she had managed to make Blair cum already. But the fluid kept evacuating a constant stream into Erica's gullet instead of being released in the short burst of Blair's typical orgasms. Erica detected the familiar briny flavor of Blair's urine on her tongue. The liquid filled Erica's unprepared mouth so quickly that piss spurted out of her mouth and onto her naked chest. Blair aimed her stream to try and douse Erica's face and body in urine but Erica opened her mouth wide to encourage Blair to piss down her throat. Blair certainly wouldn't declined that kind of invitation. Blair rubbed her clitoris with her fingers as she aimed her piss into Erica's open mouth. Erica swallowed every time her mouth became full and was able to avoid spilling another drop. Blair relished the guzzling sound created by her urine hitting the back of Erica's throat as Erica swallowed Blair's liquid waste immediately.

Once Blair finished urinating and Erica had swallowed the last remaining trace of it, the pet moved her mouth immediately to Blair's pussy. Erica sucked the last droplets of urine off Blair's pussy before returning to her meal. Though Blair's piss covered Erica's face and torso, she went back to eating Blair as if drinking urine was a mere distraction to her practice of cunnilingus. Blair gasped and moaned as Erica ran her tongue up and down Blair's slit and nibbled on her pussy lips.

"Very good, pet," Blair said. "My piss is going to become a staple of your diet so it is good that you start getting used to it. But now I want you to bend forward on all fours." Erica did as Blair commanded and stuck her bubble butt up in the air. She up at Blair to receive her approval. "Yes, just like that. Just like the dog you are. You will become very used to this position."

Blair snapped her fingers at Roxie. "Bitch, get your ass over here. Crawl!" Roxie glared at Blair but did as she was told. She crawled over to Erica until her face was only inches away from Erica's posterior. She could see the ring of Erica's anus peeking out just above Erica's delicious pussy. A short clump of dark hair surrounded both of Erica's holes. The hair around Erica's pussy was glistening wet from being so turned on at being a pet. Roxie licked her lips at the sight. Roxie still desired Erica, though she had brought about their doom. She wanted this lovely, pathetic, beautiful, senseless submissive woman more than anything else in the world.

Blair grabbed a piece of plastic that had earlier been left discarded on the floor. "Rox, while I am putting this strapon back on, I need you to get little Rica's asshole nice and ready for me. We don't have any lube, so you need to open her up and make my entrance as easy as possible."

"Thank you, Mistress," Erica said as Roxie reached her fingers toward Erica's beckoning asshole and stuck her middle digit inside the bud of Erica's anus. Days worth of training with fingers and other objects had loosened Erica's ass considerably and Roxie was able to fully insert her finger without encountering any resistance. Erica sighed with relief as her ass was finally filled with something. Roxie found it more difficult to add a second finger, but after a moment's struggle the additional finger joined the first. Erica moaned as she felt Roxie's fingers wriggling inside her rectum. There was no feeling more satisfying to her than having her ass played with. As Roxie added a third finger to spread Erica open further and began using her trio to fingerfuck her ass, Erica looked over at the strapon Blair wielded. It had to be at least nine or ten inches long. Erica thought with excitement about how much such a large implement would fill her.

"Enough," Blair told Roxie. Erica sighed with disappointment as she felt Roxie's fingers exiting her ass. The curious feeling of emptiness returned to Erica's senses. "Put your fingers in your mouth and watch while I fuck your precious Erica's asshole. I guarantee she is going to love it." Roxie did as commanded and sat back on her knees with her tongue licking the fingers that had just explored Erica's ass.

Blair slapped Erica on the face to get her attention. "Listen closely, cunt," she said. Erica stared at Blair intently, awaiting her command as a red handprint appeared on her left cheek. "I want you to leave your mouth open with your tongue hanging out. Just like a dog would do."

"Yes, Mistress," Erica said before opening her mouth and dangling her tongue outside it.

"You can also only speak dog," Blair said. "I expect you to bark and yip like a terrier while I fuck you."

Erica nodded her head and ruffed at Blair. Blair smiled and patted Erica's head before going behind her pet and pointing her cock at Erica's asshole. "Spread those cheeks, pet. I'm going about to fill that ass all the way up."

Erica spread her asscheeks apart to stretch open her asshole that already gaped due to Roxie's fingering. Blair held the back of Erica's neck tightly with one hand and used her other to guide the shaft into Erica's anus. The head of the dildo easily stretched apart Erica's asshole and entered her cavity. Erica barked loudly as she felt Blair's strapon penetrate her. Blair moved her hips back and forth, inserting the dildo a little bit further inside Erica's ass with each thrust. Erica whimpered and yowled in pain, though the sensation of having her fundament filled also brought her indescribable pleasure.

Erica continued barking like a dog as Blair eased the strapon deeper and deeper inside her ass. Roxie was disturbed by how into this Erica was. Erica acted like she wasn't even human any more. Roxie wondered if she should just grab Blair while her defenses were down and snap her scrawny neck. But something stopped Roxie. She had made a promise and an agreement, and those were not things that Roxie took lightly. Roxie watched Erica baying and woofing like a hound as Blair fucked her ass and Roxie finally realized that Erica truly enjoyed this. It was just Roxie's luck that she had fallen in love with the nastiest and most submissive slut she had ever met.

Erica lifted her head toward the ceiling and howled as Blair's cock penetrated all the way inside her. Erica held a ten inch plastic rod inside her rectum, and where she should be feeling unbearable pain Erica instead felt immense pleasure. Blair ceased thrusting and left the strapon buried all the way inside Erica's ass. She knew her nasty pet would enjoy feeling her ass filled. Blair sat still with her hands on her sides and stared in wonder as Erica moved her bottom back and forth on Blair's cock, using the strapon to fuck her own ass. Blair had never seen anyone so good at taking a cock up their butt. Blair laughed in delight as she listened to Erica moaning and whimpering like a sick puppy as the strapon reamed her asshole. Blair took ahold of Erica's hips and thrust her pelvis forward to fuck Erica's ass again. Blair slowly slid the dildo in and out of Erica's ass in a constant rhythmic motion. Erica leaned forward with her face touching the floor, pushing herself back against every thrust made by Blair. Erica neared an orgasmic state from being fucked in the ass so good by her Mistress.

Blair looked down at her strapon as it entered and exited Erica's ass and noticed that it had begun stretching and pulling on the skin of Erica's anus. As the strapon pulled out of Erica's ass the skin of Erica's anus wrapped tightly around it and pulled along with it. Erica groaned into the floor, so lost to her pleasure that she was oblivious to what was happening to her body.

"Oh, what's this?" Blair asked with delight. She pulled the strapon out of Erica excruciatingly slowly, causing her pet dog to groan all the while. Blair sat down on all fours behind Erica to find the best view inside her asshole. She could see the reddish-pink inside of Erica's ass through her gape, but it was much closer to the surface than normal. Erica's rosebud looked huge, swollen, and almost expectant. Like it had more to reveal.

Blair hooked her fingers around the sides of Erica's gaping asshole and stretched it apart. Erica's gape was open so wide that Blair thought she could easily fit her fist inside. "Push your ass out, pet," Blair ordered. "Push with all your might."

"Yes, Mistress," Erica said. She strained as if she were voiding her bowels and Blair could spot the pink insides of Erica's asshole pushing outside of her anus. As horrified as Roxie felt due to the day's events, she also felt perversely curious about what was taking place before her. She tried to look around Blair to see what Erica's ass was doing. Farting noises and a squishing sound escaped from Erica's bowels as she pushed with all her strength. A dribble of excrement had dripped out of her anus and ran in a brown line down Erica's leg.

"Never mind that," Blair said. "Keep pushing, my pet."

Erica grunted with strain. Suddenly, the strain disappeared and Erica felt like she had just pooped even though nothing came out of her. Erica felt a strange sensation of fresh air and extra sensitivity on her ass. She looked back and saw that the inside of her anus had reversed its normal position and was sticking out of her ass. Blair gasped as she looked upon a prolapsed anus for the first time. She delicately probed the red mass of skin jutting outside Erica's ass until she found the hole at the center of it. Erica sighed as Blair fingered the extremely sensitive skin that normally rested inside her ass.

"What does that feel like, pet?" Blair asked with curiosity.

"It feels like I shat out my asshole, Mistress," Erica answered matter of factly.

"I bet it does," Blair said as she idly massaged Erica's prolapse. "Rox! Get your fat ass over here!"

Roxie dutifully crawled over to Blair's feet. Blair moved aside and gestured for Roxie to move behind Erica. When Roxie was close enough, Blair grabbed ahold of her neck and thrust her head toward Erica's ass.

"Suck on it," Blair commanded.

"Yes, Mistress," Roxie said resentfully. Even though she would normally be happy to do this to Erica any time, she didn't like being ordered around by Blair. Roxie opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around Erica's entire prolapsed anus. Erica cried out as she felt Roxie's mouth touching the inside of her ass. It was an indescribable sensation to have a tongue licking over the delicate parts of her that no one should be able to access. Erica's exposed ass felt more sensitive than anything she had ever experienced. The slightest touch sent tingles through Erica's body and she shivered every time Roxie's tongue swirled around. It felt even more pleasurable when Roxie began sucking on Erica's prolapse. Erica's mouth opened wide and her eyes rolled back in her head as she felt incredible ecstasy. Erica enjoyed having her ass played with but this was on an entirely different level. Roxie took her mouth off Erica's prolapse and teasingly licked and suckled up on it before putting her mouth over it again. Erica giggled and started actually crying with pleasure as Roxie nibbled on her prolapse.

Blair moved to the front of Erica and waved her strapon near Erica's mouth. "As long as your mouth is open, you might as well fill it with cock. You can get a nice good taste of your ass." Blair winked at Erica and added, "Although probably not as good a taste as Roxie is getting right now."

"Thank you, Mistress," Erica said as she drew herself up and grabbed Blair's strapon with one hand. Erica saw a clump of brown on the head of Blair's cock and realized it was some of her own shit. Erica ate it off the tip of Blair's cock and swallowed. "Mmm, delicious," Erica said after tasting her excrement.

Erica licked the plastic cock from the bottom of the shaft up to the head before licking and sucking on the barest tip of it. Erica could detect the taste of the inside of her ass all over on Blair's strapon. She loved it. Erica took the entire cock in her mouth and then moved her mouth up and down it. She sucked the strapon until it became caught in her throat and she gagged on it. Lines of drool dripped down the plastic cock and down Erica's chin. Blair put her hand on the back of Erica's head but didn't need to push down at all to encourage Erica to fuck her mouth using the strapon. Blair grinned with pleasure at the sight of her two possessions on the floor playing together. They were all hers now and the fun was only beginning.

When Blair pulled her strapon out of Erica's mouth, a long string of drool dripped down to the floor from Erica's orifice. This was exactly how Blair wanted her pet. As a drooling, subservient beast. "Enough, Roxie," Blair commanded. "Tuck that back in there so we can save it for later."

Roxie took her mouth off Erica's prolapse and nodded. She had enjoyed eating Erica's inside-out ass so much that she momentarily forgot herself. Roxie wasn't supposed to be enjoying herself, she was supposed to be plotting how to destroy Blair. But Roxie felt just as entranced and awed as Blair was by the things nasty Erica could do with her body. Roxie gave Erica's distended anus one last kiss and then gently pushed the prolapse back to its rightful place inside Erica's ass. Erica gasped as she felt her ass reconstitute itself. She felt so much less exposed now that her rectum had been restored to normal. Roxie thought Erica's asshole looked the same as usual except it gaped open far wider than it should normally.

Blair snapped her fingers at Erica. "Get behind me bitch." Erica hastened to follow her Mistress' command. "I need to get your collar so I can drag you around easier. It's kind of hard when you don't have any hair to pull on."

"Yes, Mistress," Erica said as she crawled behind Blair. "You are right, I really should not be out in public without my leash on."

Blair smiled back at the grinning pet sitting on the floor behind her. She patted her on the head affectionately and said, "Now that is a cunt that knows her place." She turned back to Roxie, who sat on her knees in front of Blair. "You, however..."

Roxie said through gritted teeth, "I will do whatever you say, Mistress. It's what we agreed on, isn't it?"

"Yes," Blair mused, "But I would appreciate a little more enthusiasm. Oh well, that will come with time. For now, I want you to try and suck my cock as good as little Rica did."

Roxie took Blair's cock and held it to her mouth. She hesitated for a few seconds before wrapping her lips around the the and sucking on it. Even with Erica's mouth cleaning it, Roxie could still taste the flavor of Erica's ass permeating the plastic shaft. Roxie only took the first inch or two in her mouth, frustrating Blair to no end.