Roxie & Erica: Blair's Victory Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blair took a second to catch her breath after climaxing in Erica's mouth. After recovering, she scooted backwards off of Erica and laid on the floor with her head between Erica's legs. Erica looked down in shock as Blair spread Erica's thighs apart and started licking her pussy. Erica arched her back and her eyes rolled to the top of her head as Blair ran her tongue slowly up the middle of Erica's slit. "Thank you, Mistress," Erica gasped as she felt Blair's tongue lick its way inside her. Blair would normally never pleasure one of her pets this way, but she wanted Roxie's punishment to sting even more when she watched her rival eating the delicious pussy of her precious Erica.

Indeed, Roxie's seethed as she watched how much Erica enjoyed being eaten by Blair. Blair licked and munched on Erica's pussy for over half an hour before Erica achieved her orgasm. Blair took her time, making sure Roxie became even more uncomfortable and tortured while tied up.

Erica ran her hands through Blair's short, dark hair affectionately. What did a worthless whore like herself do to deserve having the most beautiful Mistress in the world between her thighs? Erica gasped at how well Blair ate her. Erica should have expected Blair would be an expert at licking pussy, but Erica only thought of Mistress being pleasured instead of pleasing others. Right before Erica came, she looked over at Roxie and said, "You could have joined us, Roxie. If only you had obeyed Mistress. We could be licking each other's cunts right now, but you ruined it. Oh fuck, she's making me cum! Uggghhh. Roxie, I want you with me so badly. We can be together forever serving our Mistress."

Looking at how much Erica and Blair were enjoying each other did make the proposition tempting for Roxie. What choice did she really have now that she had fallen hopelessly in love with Erica? Would it be worth it to be with her even if it meant being a slave to the whims of vindictive Blair? The thing that scared Roxie the most was if she became Blair's devoted slave she might lose control of herself and be just as mindless a slave as Erica was.

Roxie's bladder felt completely full and the pressure inside her vagina had become unbearable. She didn't think she could hold it anymore. Roxie also had a sneaking suspicion that Blair was going to leave her tied up for the rest of the night. Any sense of modesty Roxie once possessed was now absent. Roxie felt a trickle of warm urine run down her leg as she relieved herself. Her knees became wet as her piss began pooling beneath her. By the time she had finished, Roxie was sitting in a pool of her own urine. Roxie also had to take a dump, but she tried her best to hold it in. She had enough shit on her already without having to deal with her own waste as well.

After Blair finished licking Erica's cum off her pussy, she turned Erica over and pulled her hips back so that her pet was sitting on her hands and knees. Her natural position. "Spread your cheeks open, pet," Blair ordered. "I going to clean that ass off with my tongue."

"But, Mistress," Erica protested, "You shouldn't defile your tongue with my dirty asshole."

"Nonsense, sweet one. I'm going to enjoy this," Blair assured Erica. She stuck her tongue out and placed it in the middle of Erica's asscheeks. Erica moaned as she felt Blair's tongue licking around her anus. Blair slurped and sucked on Erica's ass until she had cleaned up all of the filth smeared on the outside of Erica's anus. Blair noticed Erica's asshole agape due to its overuse from the last few days. Blair spread Erica's ass further apart and watched her hole open even wider. By the time Blair finished training her pet, Blair was willing to bet that Rica's asshole would be permanently gaped open. Blair stuck her tongue directly into Erica's gaping anal opening where the tip fit in just perfectly. Erica's asshole puckered and closed around Blair's tongue as she felt it entering her. Blair swirled her tongue around inside Erica's ass, trying to clean her from the inside out. Erica closed her eyes and moaned as Blair ate her ass.

Erica looked at Roxie intently as Blair rimmed her furiously. Erica's breath caught as Blair pulled out her tongue and then stuck it back inside Erica's ass repeatedly. A low, guttural moan escaped from Erica's throat as Blair tonguefucked her asshole. Erica told Roxie, "You should be sitting in front of me right now, with my tongue exploring both your holes. Please obey our Mistress from now on so we can all play together. I don't want you to miss out again."

The bonds holding Roxie's arms and legs were becoming uncomfortable. Roxie had tried escaping, but the struggle only made it worse. The prospect of a full submission became more attractive by the moment as the ties on Roxie's limbs chafed her wrists and ankles. Roxie could do nothing but look on forlornly as Blair continued to play with her newly acquired pet.

After Blair sated her appetite for Erica's ass she strapped on a dildo and proceeded to fuck Erica every way she could think of. Blair particularly enjoyed laying down comfortably on her bed and letting Erica straddle her cock. Erica rode Blair hard, reaching multiple orgasms in the process. Erica made a point to look at Roxie every time she came, just so Roxie knew what she was missing out on. Blair capped off this night of debauchery by fucking Erica from behind as she sat on all fours. Once again, Blair made Erica speak like a dog the same time she was fucked like a dog. As Blair buried her cock inside Erica she took a dildo from a nearby drawer and inserted it inside Erica's gaping asshole. Blair carefully tugged and pulled with the dildo, trying to induce Erica's anus to prolapse once again. Blair ordered Erica to push out with her sphincter as if she were taking a huge shit at the same time Blair pulled the dildo out of Erica's ass. The backwards motion of the dildo's removal combined with the full exertion of Erica's sphincter caused her anus to pull along with the dildo until the red walls of her rectum turned inside out.

Blair stared reverently at the red mass of tissue hanging outside of Erica's ass. She pet Erica's prolapsed anus delicately with her finger, sending shivers up and down Erica's spine. This area of Erica's body felt sensitive, more sensitive by far than any other part of her. Blair pulled her cock out of Erica's cunt. The side of the strapon brushed against Erica's prolapse, making the pet gasp at the sensation. Blair moved her mouth down to Erica's beautiful rosebud and licked it a few times before opening her mouth. Erica whimpered as Blair's mouth covered her prolapsed anus and gently sucked on it. Blair's tongue worked wonders as it twisted and swirled around Erica's exposed flesh. Blair's mouth worked gently, far gentler than Erica had been treated by the woman any time previously. Blair understood the sensitivity of Erica's body and appreciated the nasty beauty of the secret part of her body that Erica had revealed. In a way, this was like a gift Erica gave to her Mistress. Blair was glad she was the first to ever see it. Despite her treatment, Blair loved her pets as any owner would love a loyal dog. Blair wrapped both hands around Erica's beautiful secret as she licked it. Nobody would ever know her pet's body more intimately than Blair. Erica trembled as Blair pulled her mouth off her anus, sucking on it the whole time as she left. Blair's finger probed the dark pink flesh of Erica's prolapse until she discovered Erica's opening. Blair pushed her finger into the prolapse that puffed out of Erica's asshole like a small red balloon. Erica groaned as Blair played with her ass. It all felt so strange and wonderful.

Roxie felt herself becoming lightheaded from being held prone in the same position for so long. Roxie became woozy and the room seemed to sway around her. She refocused her eyesight and for a few seconds she could see clear enough to realize what Blair and Erica were doing. Blair pulled her finger out of Erica's ass and held Erica's prolapse in her hand. Erica cried out shrilly as Blair clenched her hand tightly around the tissue hanging outside Erica's asshole.

Blair asked, "What part of your body do I own, pet?"

"All of it, Mistress. Inside and out, all of my body belongs to you."

As Roxie's senses took leave of her she had the sudden feeling that this shouldn't have happened. Roxie had planned a beautiful evening with Erica where they would lick each other's pussies and fuck all night long. What might have happened if Erica had chosen to be with Roxie instead of Blair?

The last thing Roxie saw before passing out was Blair sticking her tongue into Erica's mouth while she massaged Erica's prolapse. Erica wriggled around obscenely as Blair tickled her inside-out rectum. Roxie was taken by darkness...

~~~

In the morning, Roxie was rudely awakened by a blast of freezing cold water spraying her in the face. She looked up hazily at Blair pointing a hose at her. The guards must have let Blair hook it up to a nearby spigot that the janitor normally used for cleaning cells. What was Blair paying these guards that they let her get away with all of this?

"Wakey, wakey, Rox," Blair said mockingly.

"Go to hell," Roxie retorted.

Blair responded to Roxie's insult by hosing her down yet again. She sprayed the water up and down Roxie's body to soak her entirely. After a solid minute of drenching, water dripped down Roxie's hair and off her body. Roxie glanced over and saw Erica observing silently in the corner of the cell. She had spent the night peacefully in Blair's arms while Roxie remained in bondage. Roxie should hate her, but her heart still swelled at the mere sight of Erica.

Erica sat with a worried expression on her face. Worried for Roxie. It made Roxie feel happy to know Erica cared for her so much, but Erica had already proven where her true loyalty lies. Roxie already knew what Erica would say if she tried convincing Erica to rebel with her. Just give in and become Blair's other bitch. Roxie hated how tempting the notion had become.

"Wow, you are absolutely filthy, Roxie," Blair observed.

It was true. Roxie woke up during the night needing to defecate. She tried to hold it as long as she could but her stressed position and extreme exhaustion got the better of her. After fighting it for over an hour, Roxie just let go and loosened her bowels. She couldn't believe how much shit came out of her. Roxie tried to stop once she started defecating but it felt too good to evacuate her bowels. Roxie's immobility caused her to sit too close to the ground and her pile of shit grew so high that Roxie eventually was just sitting in it. Besides on the floor beneath her, shit was also smeared all over Roxie's buttocks and the back of her thighs. Roxie had to urinate again during the night too, and she figured by this point it no longer mattered. Roxie covered her lower body with her own piss and shit and ended up sleeping in her own filth for most of the night.

Blair aimed the hose to clean off Roxie's body as much as possible. She would normally have punished her pet for messing on the floor, but she wasn't planning to stay in this cell much longer. Plus the thought of Roxie covered in her filth amused her to no end. After cleaning Roxie a sufficient amount, Blair nodded to herself and set the hose down after turning it off. Roxie shivered uncontrollably as the cold water chilled her to the bone.

Blair knelt down to grab a cloth bag lying underneath the cot opposite Roxie and opened the drawstring. "I have gifts for both of you," Blair said. Blair reached into the bag and pulled out two shiny silver collar. "For you, my pet," Blair said to Erica. Erica crawled over to Blair excitedly.

Blair held the collar over Erica's head as the brainwashed pet looked up happily. "Do you swear to be my pet?" Blair asked. To do everything I order you to without question? Are you my bitch?"

"Yes!" Erica exclaimed. "I am your prison pet and will be forever. My only purpose in life is to serve you."

Blair put the collar around Erica's neck with a triumphant smile. Erica sighed in relief as Blair snapped it shut. She didn't feel right without wearing the symbol of her ownership. After so many aimless years following graduation from college and then dealing with the justice system, Erica had finally found her purpose in life. It was to be Blair's little pet slut. Blair noticed how excited Erica became after her collaring and felt curious about exactly how excited Erica was. Blair reached her hand down between Erica's thighs. Blair rubbed her fingers along Erica's pussy to Erica's delight. Blair pulled her hand away and looked at the thick wetness covering her hand.

"Rica, did you become wet just from having the collar wrapped around your neck?"

"Yes, Mistress," Erica answered breathily.

"You truly are a slutty little slave."

"Only for you. I live to please you, Mistress."

"What would please me the most right now would be if Rox could learn her place and accept that she is just as much my slave as you are."

Blair walked over to Roxie carrying a silver collar identical to the one around Erica's neck. "I have one for you too, Roxie. How about it? Are you ready to be untied now?"

"Yes," Roxie admitted with defeat.

"First, you must submit. Put on my collar and swear that you will serve me willingly. No resistance. No disobeying. Then take your rightful place on your knees, prostrated before me."

Roxie glared up at Blair. She hated what the woman had done to her and Erica. But Roxie found herself more and more amenable to obeying her. Roxie's submissive side of her sexuality had finally overcome the dominant part of her that always opposed her natural urge to surrender. Roxie deliberated to stall her decision but it was Erica's pleas were what finally did her in.

"Please, Roxie," begged Erica. "You don't have to do it for Blair, but do it for me. I want you to be with me always, and this is the only way. We need to be good, loyal, loving pets for our Mistress."

Something about the imploring look on Erica's face finally broke Roxie. She loved the poor girl, and would do anything to be with her. Roxie would pay any price, even if that meant becoming Blair's slave.

"Okay," Roxie said with resignation.

Blair put her hand up to her ear. "What was that?"

"I said I agree," Roxie reiterated. "I will be your pet."

Erica clapped with delight and crawled over to untie Roxie's bonds but Blair stopped her before she could begin.

"Wait, pet. I have a few questions I want to ask first. There is a ritual to be followed. Roxie, do you swear to be my pet?"

"Yes," Roxie gulped. "I swear it."

"You will do whatever I tell you to, no matter what?"

"Yes," Roxie said with a sigh. "No matter what."

"You agree to my bitch? My little slut? You will let me use your body however I want?"

"Yes. Everything I have, every part of me is yours."

"So glad you finally decided to join us. To me, pet," Blair addressed to Erica. Erica crawled over to her owner and waited for instructions. Blair handed the second collar to Erica. "I want you to put it on her, Rica."

"Thank you, Mistress," Erica answered as received the collar with reverence and crawled to Roxie. Erica knelt in front of Roxie and brought the collar up to her lips to kiss the silvery metal. Erica clasped the collar around Roxie's neck and snapped it shut. Roxie tried and failed to suppress a sob as she felt the symbol of her servitude tighten around her throat. Erica embraced Roxie and said, "Don't worry, my love. We will be together forever now in servitude. We are closer than sisters or lovers could ever be."

Blair went to the other side of Roxie and helped Erica untie her bonds. Once Roxie's hands were free she scooped Erica into her arms and squeezed her tightly. Erica brought her lips to Roxie's and the two pets kissed for a few moments as their master looked on. Blair allowed her slaves to indulge themselves for a short while, after all this was a celebration. Blair finally cut them off when Roxie's roving hands found Erica's cunt. "That's enough, ladies. It's time to get clean. But first, I can't allow you beasts out in public without the proper restraints."

Blair attached a leash to both of her pets' collars and ordered them to crawl out of the cell to the showers. The pets wore their prison uniforms but it was purely for appearances sake. To Blair's immense pleasure, both pets obeyed her without complaint. Roxie felt no desire to resist any longer. She just wanted to obey Blair perfectly so she could enjoy as much time with Erica as possible. Erica felt absolutely giddy that Roxie had finally submitted and would obey properly now. Erica couldn't think of anything in life better than getting to be with Roxie and serving their wonderful Mistress together.

Blair decided not to dress Erica in a wig today. Maybe in private she would have her pet play dress-up whenever Blair wanted to fuck a stupid blonde or a bitchy redhead. The stubble on Erica's scalp had grown enough that a thin layer of dark hair covered her scalp. Erica no longer felt ashamed of how her hair looked, as far as she was concerned her shaved head was yet another symbol of Blair's ownership. Erica would assume whatever appearance pleased her Mistress the most.

Erica looked over at Roxie and smiled as they crawled a few feet in front of Blair. Roxie smiled back uncertainly, still getting used to the idea of being a grown woman whose only purpose was to live as another's pet. Her love of Erica had broken her though, and Roxie now found herself turned on at the prospect of being owned by another and having her body at the whim and disposal of her Mistress.

The other inmates stared in shock at the sight of Roxie and Erica being walked through the prison by Blair. Blair's pets didn't even look angry or scared. They appeared content being Blair's fucktoys.

The prisoners weren't the only ones observing Blair and her pets. The warden of the prison stood atop the balcony overlooking the main hall. She looked down intently at Roxie. The former prison boss had been a friend, and the warden worked well with her. The warden felt disturbed by recent events unfolding within her prison though. She had heard reports of disgusting sexual games being played by the inmates, but this was far beyond anything she had imagined. The warden looked down at her ally Roxie being led around on a leash. One of Blair's friends had stopped to chat with Blair, giving Roxie the opportunity to crawl around her and sniff at the visitor's crotch and ass. The warden shuddered. Those with no self control were the worst. The warden felt grateful that she would never end up that way. She walked back to her office and hoped that this added complication wouldn't jeopardize the smuggling operation she and Roxie had conspired together on.

When Blair arrived at the shower entrance with her pets, one of the prison guards looked down at Roxie and Erica crawling on the floor. "Looks like you got your wish," the guard observed.

"Indeed," Blair agreed. "I'm grateful for you and your coworkers... assistance."

The guard grabbed Blair by the arm. "We are expecting our payment, by the way. Soon."

Blair broke away from the guard's grasp and retorted, "Get your hands off of me."

Erica and Roxie tensed, wondering if they would need to attack. The guard looked annoyed but didn't press it any further. "We've done quite a lot for you already," the guard said.

"I know," Blair replied. "The money is already being taken care of. As for the other thing, you need to wait a few days before they are ready. I'm still waiting to receive all the results. Those tests take longer than you think. Tell Reynolds to plan on the middle of next week."

"Good," the guard said as he reached down and grabbed Erica's breasts. Erica sat still and allowed the guard to fondle her until Blair told her otherwise. "Well, aren't you a pretty one," the guard said to Erica. "Even without the hair." He cupped Erica's face in his hand by the chin. "You will look even prettier with your lips are wrapped around my cock."