Roy and Monique's Wild Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then pulled my wet throbbing cock out of her cunt. I didn't need any lubrication for this ass fucking, she was ready, but just to make sure I got some pussy juice on my hand and fingers and rub all around her ass. I also stuck the head of my cock right back into her steamy hot cunt to make sure that it was well lubricated, so that it would be a little easier on her.

(Even though Monique is a sex machine, she has almost a cherry ass. She let one of her former boyfriends fuck her there and I had fucked her in her ass a couple of times in the two years that we have been lovers. Normally it requires some KY jelly and a lot of liquor. But tonight I wasn't going to be denied.)

Monique protested that she wasn't ready but I told her that if she wasn't ready then she was about to be raped. I then told her to shut the fuck up and instead of gently spanking her bottom I blistered it with my right hand. I spanked her so hard that I left my handprint on her ass. I thought that she would not like that but then she turned her head around to me and told me that she had been a very bad girl tonight and needed two more spankings like the one she just got. I spanked her two more times as hard as I could and I could tell that she was having and orgasm right when my hand hit her ass for the third and final time.

After the third spanking I then forced the head of my cock into her tight ass. Her ass is so tight it is like a fucking glove. I had fucked several other girls up the ass over the years, but her ass is so so tight that no one can compare to her's. After the head of my cock disappeared into her ass the shaft of my cock slowly disappeared also. When the base of my cock was all the way in her ass I looked at her, she was having another orgasm but at the same time a small tear was forming in her eye.

I reached down into her cunt and played with her on-off button while stroking my ridged manhood into her tiny, tight ass. I would also grab and fondle her tits, slightly pulling on the nipples, causing her some pain, but just the way she likes it. By this time she was now starting to meet my thrust with her own. I only lasted about 20-30 strokes and then I plunged as deep as my cock could go and let out a yell as I unloaded my jism into her ass. Monique screamed as I unloaded, just as the all-clear sound came from the locks signaling the barge that the doors were open.

I pulled my cock out of her ass and gently spanked her ass with my bare hand one more time as I stood up. My knees where weak with exhaustion. As a looked down I saw Monique laying in the front seat of my car, her head down in the seat with her ass sticking up in the air. Cum seeping out of her ass, her cunt lips a bright red were they had been rubbed raw. I looked on the leather seat as I noticed a nice pool of pussy juice had collected in the crevasse. Her pretty brown shoulder length hair so full of body 8 hours earlier now limp and matted to her head.

As I looked around to make sure no one saw us and to tuck my shirt tale into my pants I looked over and saw the guy from the barge giving me a big thumbs up. I gave him one back. I looked down at Monique and just laughed and told her that the guy must have watched every thing that we did. She just looked at me and said that she didn't care. She said that she hoped that he got to see a good show. I asked her what his name was she said, "I don't know, I never asked him". We just chuckled.

As we left the locks and head back to Dawson Springs I asked Monique if she wanted to do anything else that night. She said that before she show off her "charms" anymore that she would have to have a bite to eat. I told her that there was a Sunshine Fuel Center with an all night restaurant in it and I thought that we could get some good breakfast food there. It was just about 8 miles up the road. She said let's go . . .

Monique rested for the short trip from Barkely Locks to the sunshine Fuel Center. She was still wearing her micro mini skirt and no thong panties.

Her sweater, even though slightly ripped, still advertised her perky titties.

There were about 7-10 truck drivers seated in the restaurant when we arrived. All their heads turned toward Monique and that got her all excited again. She looked the restaurant over and decided were the best view for the guys would be and sat right down where 5 of the guys had a birds-eye view of her.

Even though she was still feeling the effects of 3-5 drinks from the strip bar, she sat very lady-like for the first five minutes; all the guys could see were her sexy legs. But shortly after she ordered she started slowly crossing her legs and let the guys look up her skirt. As soon as she started showing them her uncovered pussy, they all started to readjust their pants. They couldn't help but look at her. Before long she was running her hand under the table and gently playing with herself while the guys continue to be memorized by her pussy.

I couldn't see the guys directly, but I could see them from the reflection in the window. They were just staring with their months open at my girl's tight little heart-shaped pussy. Before long she starts finger-fucking herself and bringing herself to an orgasm right there in the restaurant.

The guys are going crazy watching her and I'm getting the start of a nice hard-on.

She slowed down the show when our meals came and absolutely not one of the truckers left their table while we ate. I could tell that Monique had gotten hot and wanted to show a little more before the night was over, but we were running out of time.

As we ate Monique told me she that she had looked over all the guys and had picked out one that she wanted to put a special show on for, if it was ok with me. I told her that it was fine, really not knowing what she had in mind.

I asked her which one was going to get the show and her answer surprised me, she said the black guy. I knew that one of Monique's fantasies was to see if a black guy's dick was as big as everyone said it was, but I was surprised that she would actually do it. I looked over and saw which one she was talking about, a nice looking fellow with his hair in a pigtail and a small tattoo on his right arm.

This black guy, whose name we found out later was Cecil, was at the end of the table. Monique continued to stroke her pussy in plain view of the guys while we talked. After a short time Monique motioned to Cecil and asked him to come over to our table. All the other guys were giving him high fives as he came over.

When he sat down Monique asked him if he like what he had been seeing and he enthusacsitlly said yes. Monique explained that she liked being an exhibitionist and that she wanted his help. She told Cecil that we would like to go on I-24 and have him tell the other truckers about her and tell them to be on the look out for us. She told him that we would drive down to the next exit, about 10 miles, turn around and then come back up and get on the WKP and head toward our home. She also told him as soon as we could pull over on the WKP we would and she promised to make sure that he he would be able to unload his big load.

Cecil said he was up to it and wanted to know if he could tell his buddies.

Monique told him no, at least not till he came back. Cecil, Monique and I got up and headed out the door. On the way out Cecil picked up a Heinz ketchup bottle, gave it to Monique and told her when she pasted his rig she better be using it in the right way. Monique laughed at him and said no problem.

We walked Cecil over to his truck, it was easy to figure out that he had a raging hard-on. He kept adjusting his pants and one look and you could tell he was hung. Monique gave him a little hug and grabbed his crotch just as he was ready to get in his rig. As we walked to our car she looked at me and said, "Damn, Cecil has a long cock."

As we headed onto I-24 we let Cecil tell the truckers about the fucking little slut in the red towncar that was showing her pussy to him. In an instant it was all up and down the CB. There weren't too many truckers at this hour but we did pass about 110-15 before we turned around. I looked over at Monique and I could tell that she was in sex heaven. I had never seen her so turned on. So hot. And so damn juicy and sticky. She was having multiple orgasms as we drove down the road.

We got to the exit and turned around. Cecil pulled off and asked how he did, we told him just fine, he said that he wanted us to pass him before we got to the WKP and that Monique better have the ketchup bottle at work.

As soon as we took off Monique started working the ketchup bottle into her nice hot cunt. She soon had the bottle have way up her cunt. By the time we drove past Cecil she had the bottle most of the way in and she was just fucking her self silly. Cecil said all kinds of nasty stuff about my Monique but it didn't seam to bother her. It just made her hotter.

Before we got to the WKP we also went by 4 or 5 more 18-wheelers. When we got on the WKP just a couple of other cars got off at the same as Cecil. We drove the speed limit and the other cars quickly sped out of sight.

We drove along side Cecil for about 7 miles. Monique got on the CB and told Cecil that there was a little place up at mile 8 marker where we could both pull off and that she would take care of his big load.

You could tell by his voice Cecil was definitely up for this. Monique and I pulled off the road and Cecil pulled his big rig right behind us. We all got out and Monique thanked Cecil for his help. At this hour of the evening the WKP is almost empty. And it was a good thing. Monique was standing between an 18-wheeler and a towncar, topless, with two guys. One her lover and the other a stranger.

Monique told Cecil that she definitely wanted to get a good feel of his cock. She told him that is felt like the biggest one that she had felt.

With an invitation like that Cecil slowly unzipped his zipper and told Monique to pull his cock out.

Monique reached in and grabbed his manhood and pulled out a 12 inch piece of rock hard cock. She turned around to me and gave me a surprised look.

Cecil got his jeans off as fast as he could. She immeadeitly started rubbing the length of Cecil's cock and then she started giving Cecil head. Now Monique is good at giving head, but I couldn't believe her as she worked his cock most of the way down her throat.

She moaned and groaned as she got about 8 or 9 inches of his cock all in her mouth. By now Cecil had leaned up against the truck of our car and now had both hands on Monique's head forcing her to take the last four inches.

Monique tongued his balls and licked his ass as Cecil was getting hotter and hotter. Cecil told Monique that he had never had a girl take his whole cock in their mouth but that she had gotten about as far as anyone else. That didn't set well with Monique she didn't want to be second to anyone.

She looked up at Cecil and told him she would take him all the way in her mouth, just so that he didn't forget her. It looked like Monique was climbing a mountain as she started sucking on Cecil's cock. She gulped, moaned and groaned as she worked on his cock.

While Monique was sucking his cock with her mouth I was fingering her cunt and hitting her on-off button so fast that I could tell she was as hot as she had ever been. The more I fingered her the more she sucked in his cock into her nice mouth. She was rocking back and forth between the two of us.

It took about five minutes of Monique stretching her jaws and working his big black hot cock into her mouth before she was able to suck his entire cock. How she was able to breathe and suck cock at the same time was beyond me.

I couldn't stand just finger-fucking her so I got out of my pants and pulled out my small little dick and slammed it into her cunt. It was on fire. She had really been worked on all night and her cunt was handling everything I could give it.

When she finally came up for air she pulled his cock out of her mouth and you could see, from the lights of his truck, several drops of pre-cum forming at the tip of his cock. Monique lightly licked them away and told him that it tasted great. While she was still stroking his cock and while I was still fucking her cunt we had two cars pass by us and they never saw two guys standing, wearing only boxer shorts and shoes, gang banging one, mostly naked girl, along side the WKP. Those turned out to be the only cars that passed while we were outside of our vehicles.

As Monique was stroking his big 12 incher, Cecil said that he was about to lose his load. Monique slowed down and looked back at me and asked me a question that I thought that I would never hear from hear lips. She ask me if she could fuck Cecil and suck my cock.

I was as horny as I could be. The thoughts of another guy fucking her beautiful beaver, while I watched seemed very exciting. I had to make a split second decision. I asked her if she would have any problem if I fucked another woman while she watched and she grinned and said "Hell no, Roy!". I then asked her if she had ever had a 12 inch cock in her tiny little pussy and she said "Definitely, hell no". I told her she wouldn't be able to say that after tonight. She looked at me and smiled.

Monique turned around and bent back over as she got ready to have the fuck of her life. I thought that I would watch while Cecil entered her. Then I decided that Monique might need some help so I grabbed her cheeks and spread her wide open. You could see from the lights of the truck that her sweet little pussy lips were bright I could also tell that Cecil's cock was not only long but much thicker than mine. So holding her in a position where she couldn't move and holding her pussy wide apart was a definite turn on for me. She let out a little moan when I held her lips wide apart, then I looked at Cecil and told him to put the wood to her. I told him NOT to be gentle, that she liked it rough.

The head of his monster felt some resistance from her pussy lips. She was so juicy from the night's actives that she was surprised at the lack of pain. However, the lack of pain didn't last long. In one split second he hammered the rest of his cock into her cunt and grabbed her titties as he forced her to accept all of his 12 inches. The force of him pushing his cock in to her tight cunt almost knock her and me down. Monique screamed as the last inch or so hit bottom.

She was screaming loudly now at how much it hurt. I spanked both of her cheeks and crammed my middle finger up her ass. I could feel his man-hood fucking my woman while she was still screaming. I then went up to the front of her. With out wiping off my cock of her pussy juices I forced her to taste her own cum by cramming my cock straight down her throat. She started gagging but I was tired of her screaming. I told the bitch that this is what she always wanted, two cocks at one time, and a big cock up her cunt and a small one down her throat.

Cecil kept banging her while I kept making her deepthroat me. Monique took a few minutes to adjust and to get re-lubricated but she became a real trooper. She started grabbing my balls with her left hand and grabbed his balls with her right hand. I told Cecil that I had already cum in her ass tonight, fuck her cunt for a while and was about to unload all my left over jism in her mouth. I told him that this would be for the hat trick.

Cecil said that he didn't know how much longer he could stand not blowing his load, that he had been stoking his swollen member almost since Monique and I set down at the restaurant. He said he almost lost his load, and his rig, while watching Monique use the ketchup bottle as a dildo.

All of a sudden it became very quiet, no one was talking and all you could hear were the heavy breathing, the three of us were moving in unison. Cecil and I were thrusting toward each other while, Monique, on the other hand, was thrusting her hips up toward Cecil's as she met each of his powerful strokes.

While that was going on she was also allowing me to force my cock down her throat while not losing a beat with Cecil's stokes. Monique was playing with both of our bags at the same time that I played with her titties and Cecil played with her on-off button.

In what seamed like an hour, but was more like 4 or 5 minutes, the three of use came, almost at the same time. Monique, who had been having multiple orgasms all night continued to have them at the same time Cecil unload his long piece of meat in to her pretty cunt. I was able to hold on for about thirty more seconds with Monique sucking my cock like she had never sucked it before. Even though I had cum earlier in the evening, I felt that I was unloading a gallon of cum into her mouth.

Monique never gagged when I unloaded my cum in her mouth. When Cecil pulled his cock our of Monique's fiery pussy, she swung around and looked at his cock and used her mouth, tongue and lips to clean his left over cum and her own pussy juices from his cock.

Monique looked at me, gave me a very tight hug and whispered "Roy, I love you" in my ears. I just smiled back at her. She was buck naked, standing on the WKP, between two buck naked guys who had both had had their turns with her.

I reached down between legs and felt of her steamy, hot twat and wiped some of Cecil's cum away from her cunt lips. Monique grabbed Cecil's semi-soft cock and held it in her hand and told Cecil that she had never had such a sexually exhilarating night like she had tonight, and that she just wanted to tell him how wonderful he was and what a fantastic fuck he had been.

Cecil picked Monique up around the waist and told her he had never been fucked or sucked like he had tonight. Then he gave her a very gently, but long, French kiss.

We all got dressed and got back in our vehicles; Cecil turned around at the next exit and headed toward New Orleans, while Monique and I headed toward Sheila.

As we made our way toward Dawson Springs, Monique said that she had felt like one of the girls in a "Hot Time In Paris" on Redclouds.com that we look at when we surf the net. She said that she couldn't believe that those girls could concentrate with all the different hands on one body at the same time. But now she knows better, she said that when we were both fucking her it was a sensory overload.

I asked her how it felt to be fucked by a hung stud like Cecil. She just said that she had never felt so "filled" in all of her life. Monique said the first couple of minutes when he slammed his hard cock into her pussy and while I was fingering her ass was very painful, however, after she loosened up a little it was like heaven. She said, "Roy, Cecil sure did know how to use what God gave him."

When we got to Shelia's, only 45 minutes late, Sheila said that Monique looked "all used up" Monique told her that she wouldn't believe what she had done tonight but that she couldn't tell her best friend anything. Sheila just laughed and said-"You've always told me everything, sooner or later you'll tell me about tonight."

I talked to Monique the next day, she was concerned about how I would feel about her and the night before. I told her I was fine with it. That I enjoyed it and that I hope that she would be able to return the favor sometime if the opportunity presented itself. She said she would.

Monique also said that she was very sore, but that she said it was worth it.

About a week later I received a message on my home phone. It said that a guy was looking for a meal at the Sunshine Fuel Center for the next Friday night. And a phone number to get in touch with him if we could make it.

We will see.

12