Royal Affliction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah! Oh." Sybari giggled as she wrapped her legs around May's waist.

"Come take a bath with me." She carried the succubus through the suite to the bathroom, setting her down on the marble.

May turned the tap, letting out of torrent of steaming water. As the pool filled, she poured in a bottle of scented mixture. Taking Sybari's chin in her fingers, she returned to kissing her. Only pausing to peel the negligee from their bodies.

"Bubbles!" Sybari gasped, noticing the growing froth on the surface of the water.

May wriggled her eyebrows. "I thought you'd like that."

Dipping her hand in to check the temperature, Sybari stepped into the tub. She ran her hand along the metal handrail attached to the wall and shot May a dirty look. "What do you get up to with this?"

"That's actually..." May grabbed the rail and carefully climbed into the water. "For me to hold when getting in and out, in case my hooves slip." She laughed. "But you can use it for sex if you like."

Sybari sat down in the deep bath, gathering the bubbles in her arms. May turned the tap off and cautiously eased down onto her butt. The succubus was waiting with a chunk of froth cupped in her hand, which she blew so it floated over to May.

"Enjoying yourself?" May asked.

Sybari crept through the water towards her. "I'd rather enjoy you."

Fingers slid up May's stomach, caressing her breast. Sybari moved to straddle her hips, taking the weight of May's boobs and giving them a squeeze. She twirled her finger, winding it around the chain hanging from May's left nipple and tugging on it until May growled. She pressed her fat lips to the other nipple and sucked hard.

Shutting her eyes, May arched her neck. Her tails came up between Sybari's legs, brushing her lips. One nudged them apart and wriggled inside. She curled the tip tightly, looping it around on itself and feeding more in. Inch after inch disappeared into her passage, spiralling into a coil in her vagina.

Sybari stopped sucking and bucked her hips. "Urggaah!" She put a hand on her abdomen. "How much did you put in there?"

May smirked at her. "A couple of feet."

She touched the succubus near her pubic bone, but there was only the slightest hint of a bulge. It was nice to have a lover who could take bigger insertions.

May swayed her tail, pushing it around. Sybari moaned and ground her crotch against May's leg. Something tickled at May's vulva. Sybari's tail glided through the swollen ring and began a copycat routine. May felt her pussy expand to accommodate the inches of tail entering it.

"That's amazing," she breathed.

Bracing herself with one hand on each of May's shoulders, Sybari rubbed her vulva against May's. As the minutes passed, her grinding became frantic, bumping labia and tails in a slippery frenzy.

"Fuck!" Sybari stiffened, her body continuing to buck as she came.

Only a few seconds later May was gripped in the thrall of her own orgasm, her pussy clenching around the mass stuffed inside her.

Panting heavily, Sybari pulled her tail free and rested her head on May's chest. Their breasts slid lusciously together in the warm soapy water while May caressed the curve of her arse.

"You're a really good fuck," she whispered.

"Mmm? That's a relief. I'd be a failure of a voracis if I wasn't. You certainly live up to succubi expectations."

As May's tail slunk out of her, Sybari gazed up, lips parted, big peach eyes soft. "I think I'd really enjoy spending more time with you. And all this is amazing." She gestured around the room. "But what if your sisters come after me?"

Ah, so her doubt wasn't on account of something May had done.

"If you mean the same way they did Auchery, then all you have to do is say no. I can't stop you from accepting any kind of offer they make, but you've seen how that would end for you. Anything you get from that is your own fault."

She shook her head. "I don't want to see them again."

That was pleasing to Mayhem. Most of the time she didn't want to see them either. But it was unavoidable when you lived in the same castle.

"As for them trying to hurt you physically, I don't think they would stoop to that. The little bit of amusement they'd get from it wouldn't be worth the hellfire of my wrath."

Sybari made a thinking face. After a moment she smiled. "I guess I did plan on living here."

"Are you saying you'll stay?"

She kissed May's cheek. "I am."

12