Royal Affliction Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In response, Sybari walked backwards with her across the room. Withdrawing her tails, May opened the drawer in the table next to the bed and pulled out a double-ended dong. Sybari climbed onto the bed and spread her legs into a split. May crawled near her and ran her hand up Sybari's thigh.

"I see you got a bit wet on the way here."

"Did you?" Sybari reached to unlace the crotch of May's teddy. She dipped a finger inside her plump labia and brought it out glistening with arousal.

May positioned herself close and lined the head of the dildo up with Sybari's opening. She barely had to push it for it to slide inside. The other end she drove into her own dripping pussy. Sybari pulled herself closer, impaling herself on the shaft. May took it a little slower to reach the middle. As soon as she did, Sybari started to hump the rod, rubbing her hips so it scratched her A-spot deep inside. Together, the undulated and bounced on the dildo. Their labia squished and slurped when they met in the middle. It felt good to be filled, but Sybari didn't like going slow. She enjoyed the fast friction that heated her vagina.

Pushing her up, she got one leg over May's and turned herself around. May understood her goal and shifted to get a better angle. On her knees, Sybari could lower herself at a much quicker speed.

"That's better," she breathed, bouncing back and forth.

Her rhythm built and her bouncing became more frantic. The dildo hammered into her, pounding at the back of her vagina. The crystal chains swung and clinked, pulling deliciously.

"Just a little more."

The next bounce was met on the other side by a thrust from May, sending the dildo deeper and stretching her passage. Sybari let out a gasp, as she was meet each time with a forceful push from the other side. She cried out as she came, her hips bucking on the fake cock lodged deep in her pussy. When she cooled, she extracted the dildo and spun around.

"Thanks for the help." She took hold of the dong where it disappeared into May, pulling it out several inches so she could slam it back. She leaned down to lick her small clit and take the nub in her mouth. She sucked on it while her hands rammed the dildo into May's vagina.

"Mmmm, look at your butt in the air. I have something for that," May said, quickly spearing her tails into Sybari's cunt.

"Ahh!" Sybari broke off her licking. "Damn, I love your tails."

May laughed, making her tails fuck her while Sybari continued her work. She soon had May panting and clutching at her hair. Her tails froze while she came, restarting in slow strokes while she caught her breath.

Sybari lapped at her juices and came up to give her a kiss. "Best shopping day ever."

12