All Comments on 'Royal Affliction Ch. 08'

by AutumnsBreath

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 7 years ago
Well...

I liked all of them and I think that this is an awesome story line. I'd like to read more of this if you have it.

Keep them coming!!!

MakubakaMakubakaover 7 years ago
Sure there is incentive

Your Fans. And May and Sybari's fans. Fans of the rich world you created. And DAMN can these girls kick some butt! I true demon style too! I was sure May could. Sybari not so much. I just thought in your world she was just to young a succubus to have that demonic mean streak about killing yet. But wanting to learn how to rip out a heart? Classic. And now the bands back together so to speak. And they left witnesses. Still might be other warlocks. Or maybe they its just that they left some humans alive. Maybe one will remember one of the demons using a name! * runs about * I gotta know what happens next AB! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

put more up I love your story pretty please put more up

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
so good!

Please! I want to hear more about their adventures. Your drawings are incredible too. Funny be discouraged, there are so many readers enjoying your stories.

jackryan10jackryan10about 5 years ago
In Poor Taste

I am a straight male who believes in gender equality socially and economically and freedom of sexual orientation for all but the problem i have is with some LGBTQ activists is their hatred of men .You seem to be a feminazi.

AutumnsBreathAutumnsBreathabout 5 years agoAuthor

Before anyone else calls me a femnazi, please continue reading the next chapter. I have some lovely male characters who are kind, supportive, generous, and considerate people, both in this series and my other stories.

Unfortunately, bad people exist amongst the good and Sybari has happened upon a group of such folk here. This does not reflect my opinion of men in general.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous