Royal Affliction Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do," said Justin.

"Good. Take your clothes off. James is going to fuck you."

"No way! I'm not into that gay shit."

Sybari shook her head. "Do want to grow or not?"

With a grimace, Justin unrobed, standing before her in all his lanky height. The size of his feet was not an indication of his penis size. He was definitely below average for a human.

"You'll want to grow quite a fair bit by the look of it. Lean over the table."

He did as he was told and James lined up behind his friend. He forced his cock into the tight hole, eventually pushing all of his meat into Justin's arsehole. He began to thrust, building faster so his growing balls slapped Justin's arse.

Sybari moved on to the chubby boy, pushing him against the wall where he stood. He was already half undressed and she only had to rip his shorts off. His small penis bobbed in the air above his fat ball sack.

"And for you?"

"I wanna have a good body, with no fat."

"Let's see what I can do." Sybari threw him to the floor. She spread her legs and let herself slide gently down into a split. When she neared his dick, she lined it up and dropped the rest of the way.

He groaned as she bounced. Deciding she wanted a decent size, she bloated his cock up a few inches, making it fatter and longer.

"What did you do?" he asked, suddenly scared.

"Made you more fun for me." She withdrew his length to show him, before resuming her rapid pistoning.

"Wow, thank you."

Behind them, the boys had taken to making rough grunting sounds. Sybari looked over her shoulder but quickly turned her attention back to chubby. She sucked some life from him, and directed her energy to alter his body. She couldn't take or add matter, only rearrange it. To make his cock bigger, she'd taken matter from another part of his body. But she couldn't put all his fat into his dick, so she moved it to his chest instead. He was already sporting man boobs, but now they blew up before her eyes, enlarging to the size of basketballs.

"You gave me tits? Why do I have tits?" he cried, squeezing them.

"I'm giving you a good body."

"You're making me a woman."

"No. The only way I can shrink your body is by sucking the life out of you so you're all wrinkled. Possibly dead."

"But..."

"You thought you could trust me? I'm a demon." She grinned and upped her pace. "Now, either I suck your life away, or you get to cum and fork over your soul?"

"My soul?"

"Yep. You'll burn in hell. But you get to have the orgasm I know you're dying to have."

Tears leaked from his eyes, but he wouldn't give in. He took up a whimper, desperately massaging his new boobs in an attempt to cum.

"You're running out of time," she prompted, noticing his skin was starting to crease.

"Our Father, which art in heaven, hallowed be thy name..."

Sybari laughed. "You summoned a demon and now you're praying to God?"

He wasn't going to give in though, so she let her vagina draw everything from his body. Beneath her, his body dried out like a mummy. His eyes glazed over like they were burned and his lips blistered. His heart slowed to a stop and she knew he was dead. Having returned to its original size, his cock slid right out when she stood.

"Shit, is he dead?" Glasses squeaked.

"I gave him the choice between death and bliss. He was a coward and chose death."

Sybari came up behind James, giving his body a caress, to pass energy into his body. On his out stroke, she could see his cock was inflating in girth and length, but he continued to pound Justin relentlessly.

"Ahhhh! Ohh... what is that?" Justin moaned. He reached behind him to feel where they were connected. "Fuck that's huge. Stop it, James. You're going to break my arse."

"I can't." James grunted. "I'm so close."

That thing had to be at least the width of a coke can by now and lodged deep in Justin intestines. His whole body shifted against the table with every thrust. Sybari pushed herself up on the table across from Justin, swinging around and parting her legs in front of his face. Smelling her scent, he eagerly stuck out his tongue to lick her cunt. The feeling of his anus being stretched nearly distracted him from his own growth, but when he did notice he grabbed his shaft with his hand.

"Yes!" He let out a whoop and pumped it as it expanded.

"Shit, you could fuck a cow with that," Wolfblood exclaimed.

Sybari grabbed his hair and forced him back into her crotch. James froze as he came, firmly planted inside his friend. As the semen shot into him, Justin's balls swelled, growing to the size of oranges, and then coconuts. Sybari released Justin's head and James withdrew his semi-hard cock from his gaping hole.

Justin admired his new cock and balls, sliding his hand to the tip, which leaked a steady stream of precum.

"Looking for somewhere to put that?" Sybari straightened her legs so she sat in a split on the table.

His eyes found her crotch. "What are you going to do to me if I do?"

"You have what you wanted. Don't you want to try it out?"

Grabbing her waist, he roughly poked his massive cock into her pussy, slamming it deep inside so its fat head hit her A-spot. He had quite the lustful appetite and wasn't gentle. Seeing Wolfblood hanging around Freckles made Sybari want to hurry. She pulled the energy from him quickly, and he soon lost the strength to stand. When he rested against the table just to hold himself up, Sybari pushed him to the floor and jumped on top.

"Fuck, it's like I can't cum. Are you doing that?"

"Yes." She bent to whisper, "Let me have your soul and I'll let you cum."

"YES!"

"You want to go to hell that much?"

"I...need it," he whimpered.

Sybari shrugged and let go of her grasp. Justin's body contracted and bent back. His thick rod released a hose of semen that burst into her uterus, filling it in seconds. His enormous balls pumped squirt after squirt inside her, forcing her womb to stretch. The feeling of her belly swelling and the deep penetration made her shudder and she moaned as she came along with him. She sat on his quickly shrivelling genitals, panting and rubbing the slight bulge that made her look a couple of months pregnant.

"Oops, that just condemned you to a very bad level of hell."

Justin was barely conscious, and unable to do more than whimper when he saw through the puddle of cum trickling out of Sybari over the prunes between his legs. She squeezed more of it out and stood up, leaving a trail in her wake. What she hadn't noticed was what the other boys had done when she was busy. James was brainlessly standing there, rubbing his cock and waiting for her to come finish him off, but the other three had been up to something. Freckles had been freed from the wall and was now on the floor drawing another circle. Wolfblood was holding Glasses's bleeding wrist over a cup.

Sybari sauntered over to them, snatched the cup, and threw it over her shoulder. "Don't even think about it."

She slapped Wolfblood, sending him sprawling like a ragdoll. Yanking Glasses away so he couldn't partake in any ritual, she pounced on him, pinning him to the floor. Her body hummed with excess energy and she'd never felt so horny. Her clitoris had swollen to an inch in length and throbbed painfully. Unable to keep the excess energy from it any longer, she let it burst to four inches.

"You said you'd make your tits bigger, not grow a dick!" Glasses scuttled out from under her.

"Yeah, I lied." Sybari crawled over to him, wrapping a hand around each of his ankles. She peeled his shoes off and whisked his jeans down in one swift movement. As she climbed higher up his body, his fear turned to lust.

"Can you take your shoes off? I'd love to see your feet."

Sybari's brow creased. "My...feet?" She looked at the red pumps that were now covered in dust, blood, and cum. Good thing PVC was easy to clean.

"You twisted mother fucker."

"Please? I want to lick them."

Sybari slid the shoes from her heels and stretched her right leg out to tickle his nose. Glasses latched onto it and licked at her toes like they were made of ice cream. Sybari wrenched it away and used it to slap his cheek. She planted her hands wide and kicked up through a handstand into a stag. With each inch she walked on her hands, her clit bounced. Glasses's eyes glimmered with delight.

"You really are a goddess."

Dropping down so her chest rested on his stomach, her weight half on her left elbow, she used her right hand to grab her ankle where it hovered above her head. She lined it up with the boy's mouth and shoved it past his lips. He gagged and squirmed as she forced it deep inside.

"But I thought you liked my feet?" Sybari laughed and jammed her heel against his jaw, breaking several teeth.

***

Mayhem felt the weight return to her body and a solid surface beneath her hooves. It had taken longer than she'd liked to cast a locating spell on her ring. She hadn't known if it would even work, but as a room took shape around her, she heard a familiar giggle. The smoke cleared away, revealing a long room full of candles and several shapes at the other end. Three bodies lay on the ground, while another three male humans, two of them in black cloaks, crouched over something on the floor. In the middle of it all, Sybari was curled atop another, thrusting her foot violently into his mouth.

Wings spread, May barely took more than a couple of steps before a human huddled on the floor saw her and let out a horrible scream. The female hid her head and pushed herself against the wall, muttering to herself. May ignored her, but the girl had alerted the others to her presence.

Sybari paused, her foot stuffed in her prey. Her face turned warm and she smiled. "May!"

The boys were less pleased by her appearance.

"Shit, what the hell is that?" yelled the freckly one. "We haven't even started yet."

A dazed looking one with no clothes and a suspiciously large cock stared at her. "Uh oh, I think that other one's only a baby succubus."

"And what, this is her angry mama?" Freckled backed up.

"I, am a voracis," May said without stopping. She clicked her fingers, blowing all the bulbs in the chandelier and igniting the fixture, sending shards of broken light bulb raining down.

"Jesus!" Freckles looked ready to run.

The other cloaked man grabbed him. "Shut up and keep still."

"I didn't sign up for this. Look at that thing. I thought the other one was fucking scary. This is some massive satanic shit."

His friend took hold of him and whispered something in his ear. May continued, keen to check on Sybari. Her girlfriend had pulled her foot from the human's bleeding, broken mouth and now sat on his chest watching her advance. Rising from her groin grew an oversized clitoris. Under it was a mess of semen leaking from her cunt.

"You've had some fun."

"I saved some for you," Sybari said proudly.

"I think you've broken that one's jaw."

She sighed. "He wanted so badly to taste my feet. I think it's nice to give them one last fantasy."

Sybari raised herself enough to slide the human's cock inside herself and started to bounce. It made her own shaft wobble.

May folded her arms. "I could have sworn you didn't have a penis before."

Sybari glanced at her groin as she humped. "Uh, yeah, that's..."

"From the energy?"

"Yes. After consuming large amounts we form the genitals of the opposite sex. It's purely superficial though, only on the outside. We're two distinct sexes."

Human's had gotten that part confused. Their myths suggested succubi collected sperm and then changed into incubi to put it in a female.

"Mmm, I know all about your kind. It was part of my education to learn about every type of demon." May checked what the other humans were doing, but they didn't seem to be up to much besides watching her.

There wasn't any hurry to deal with them, or Sybari would be using force to kill rather than sex. It meant Mayhem could have a play with them too.

"Have you had a taste of the girl yet?"

"I thought I'd leave her. She's just their sacrificial virgin. It's no fun if they're already crying before you arrive. It's just pitiful and sad."

"And she's the only girl. Guess I'll just have to sit on someone's face." May lowered herself to sit on Sybari's human, resting her arse cheeks on his chin. She stopped Sybari for a second in order to kiss her. "You've ruined this one's mouth."

"Sorry, you'll have to take one of the others. Nudie James over there is already out of it a bit."

"I like them aware." May stood and walked over to the men.

The thing on the floor was a half completed summoning circle. The humans stood close together, their unease growing as she drew near. The freckly one suddenly pushed his cloaked colleague forward.

"Take him!"

His friend stumbled, but whipped around to face him. "You fucking traitor, Elliot! This is how you treat your leader?"

May laughed and walked right past him, seizing Elliot by the throat. "Congratulations, you just volunteered."

She coiled a tail around his ankle and ripped his legs out from under him, dragging him back to Sybari, while he screamed at the others to help him. The succubus was whispering to her prey, who responded with a moan of affirmation.

"Enjoy your death, then."

The man dried out beneath her and Sybari's clit grew another couple of inches. In preparation for her girlfriend, May set fire to Elliot's pants. He screamed and frantically tore them off, making him all ready for Sybari to jump straight on. The succubus rubbed herself against his body, squeezing his hardening dick and leaving a snail trail of cum everywhere her pussy went.

"Look at this little thing," she purred, stroking him erect and tucking his cock inside herself.

Not wanting him to bite her, May waited until he was hypnotised by the feeling of Sybari's vagina. When he was subdued, she sat slowly on his mouth, holding her weight with her hands on his chest. She leaned forward to kiss Sybari.

"That's so hot," said the dopey boy.

"James," hissed the other.

The human beneath her was far from impressive. He mopped his tongue around her fat labia and prodded about her hole. May pulled her mouth away from Sybari's lips and gave her a tried expression. "This is the worst blow job I've ever had."

She laughed and slapped the human's belly. "You suck. Try harder."

May didn't give him the chance. She ground her pussy against his face, using his nose and mouth to stimulate herself and not caring if she was suffocating him.

"He's too small." Sybari slid herself from his cock, shaking her head. "I'm blown wide enough that I can't even feel him." She put her hands on his waist and stared at his groin.

May rose slightly so the human could watch as a lump formed above his cock. It grew in length, stretching outwards to form a second identical penis. Underneath grew a third.

"Holy shit! What have you done to me?" He squirmed beneath them and took hold of one of the additions. "Take it off!"

Sybari grinned and slapped his hand away. "No."

"Please."

"Don't worry. You'll enjoy it," she said, gripping two of his dicks and pushing them into her vagina. The third she lined up with her arse and sank back on. "Now I can feel you. And all your tiny dicks."

He let out a gasp as she fucked him, but his sounds were soon muffled by May's cunt as she resumed humping his face. It wasn't overly satisfying, so she pressed her sharp claw into the skin of his chest and carved lines to form a letter. He whimpered a mixture of pleasure and pain while she wrote upside down in bleeding demonic script.

"Demon slave," read Sybari.

"He's marked forever now."

No matter what Sybari did with him, soul or not, he was going to hell.

Chanting made the smile drop from Mayhem's face. She'd left the other boys unattended and apparently they weren't quietly amusing themselves. They were summoning a demon.

May clambered to her hooves, but there wasn't enough time to stop them. They must have whispered the first part of the summoning, because they were nearly finished. With the last sentence leaving their lips, May could think of only one thing to do. —Join in.

"Come forth, Auchery Featallion," she breathed so quietly, so that no one would hear.

Her words were said before the humans could mention whomever they planned on summoning. The swirling mist cut them off before they could finish. When it cleared, a familiar harpy was left in its place. The skirt of her black leather dress barely covered her arse and her grey freckled skin was visible through the cord criss-crossing over her stomach. Her enormous breasts were covered only by a strip over each nipple. The traditional harpy style outfit had an immediate impression on the humans.

"Whoa, check out the melons on her!" The half-dazed one practically drooled as he stared.

His friend gave him a whack. "What did you stuff up?" He started to panic. "What even is that thing? Is that an angel?"

Auchery stood tense, her eyes wide with shock. "May?" She said, spotting her as she looked around. "Where are we?"

"It's okay, Cherry. I summoned you."

"Why?"

Mayhem made a face. "Couldn't think of anyone else. It was you or one of my sisters."

While they might enjoy some sadistic torture, they would also be displeased with her for interrupting whatever they were doing.

"I guess I could have called Mirthly. Sorry. You weren't busy, were you?"

The harpy stared at her. "What's going on?"

May took a couple of steps. "We're teaching these humans why it's a bad idea to go around summoning demons."

Auchery looked around the room. "We?"

May gave the table a push, shoving it a metre to the left and revealing Sybari.

"Hi!" Sybari waved and gave Auchery a once-over. "Wow, you look hot. I totally just creamed myself a little." She giggled and went back to bouncing.

Auchery remained rooted to the spot, looking very unsure.

"You can move around," May assured her. "These dumbfucks can't even make a proper binding spell."

***

Sybari looked up as a bang sounded through the room. The door in the corner burst open and clattered to the floor. Four humans rushed in, cloaked like the others, but bigger in size. May whirled around and flared her wings. The man at the front took one look at the room and paled.

"What have you done?"

"There was only supposed to be a succubus. I don't know where the purple one came from! She just appeared," shouted the leader of the boys in a panic.

The man signalled to the others and they began a chant, bringing forth blue sparks in the air above them. Whoever these older men were, they were much more skilled than their younger counterparts.

May started towards them at a fast strut. Without warning, a bolt of blue lightening shot out from the humans. It struck her in the stomach, rippling around her in static shocks. She gasped as her limbs went ridged, then she fell to the floor.

"May!" cried Sybari.

"Get my nephew out of here and check the others. Some might still be alive," the greying man told his comrades. He stopped to etch out a circle around May, spitting words at speed.

Ignoring the advancing men, Sybari leaped off Freckles and ran towards her. Before she could get there, an invisible force hit her, sending her sprawling across the dusty floor. She pushed herself up and rolled onto her hip, feeling blood drip from her split lip.

"No! Don't hurt her," begged Freckles, who was furiously pumping two of his cocks. "I need her to change me back."

"She'll only kill you like she did the others," said one of the older men, looming over her.

Sybari swished her arm, and a silver platter flew off the table towards the man at high speed. It hit him in the neck, slicing deep. The man clumsily covered the wound with his hands, trying to stop the blood that was spouting out. Sybari crab-crawled a couple of feet and slammed a kick into his groin. His pelvis shattered with an audible crack and he collapsed, continuing to bleed out where he lay.