Royal Affliction Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Across the room, Auchery let out a horrific screech, that made the humans cover the ears. In the moment it distracted them, she pounced on one of the older men. Her talons tore through his flesh, creating furrows in his chest and slicing open his stomach. He watched in astonishment as his intestines spilled onto the floor, giving her the opportunity to rip half his face from his skull.

"That's no angel!" said James, staring at her in horror.

One of the cloaked men grabbed his arm and moved James behind him with Wolfblood. The greying man joined them, resuming their chant. Sybari's hand hit something behind her. It was the chalice. She snatched it from the ground and threw it as hard as she could at the group. It flew right past, hitting the wall behind them.

"Damn I need to work on my aim."

It had made them jump at least, and given her enough time to jump to her feet and start towards them. With two of their men dying, their resolve was failing. Auchery screeched again, leaving her prey where he'd fallen. While they frantically chanted and pulled herbs from their robes, Sybari launched herself at the closest one. Diving at him, her hands wrapped around his neck, already choking him by the time they hit the floorboards.

Greying man lunged at her, but she saw him coming and grabbed his wrist. She whipped it in a circle, splintering the bones and sending them through his skin. He'd angered her enough that she left the man on the floor and pulled herself up with the leader's broken limb. Before she could decide how to exact her revenge, something burst from his chest. He made a gurgling noise, his eyes unnaturally wide as he stared at the broken ribs and bloody claws erupting from his torso. They curled around a chunk of flesh, still half inside him. —His heart.

The younger men screamed and spat curses, turning away in horror.

"Oh, cool!" gasped Sybari excitedly. The hand withdrew and his body sloughed off May's arm. She looked up at her in awe. "Can I do that?"

"Probably."

Sybari bent to haul the last old guy up, but he struggled to escape her wrath. May held him by the shoulders so he couldn't run off.

"Flat palm, like a dagger, then grab."

Indifferent to the man's screaming, Sybari lined up her hand and gave a quick thrust. His body gave way easily, ribs breaking out of her path. She grabbed his heart in her fist and yanked it clean from his chest. He fell with a heavy thump.

"Huh. Nifty trick," she said, giving the heart a quick look, before throwing it away. It splatted on the wall, leaving a red blotch, and landed in the dust. "Well, that's the end of them."

***

May ripped off a human's shirt to wipe the blood from her arm. "What a mess."

Sybari stole her idea to clean herself up. "How did you get out of your binding circle? Were the oldies all show no control?"

"No, they knew some tricks. Among them, a working binding spell. But spells are only as strong as you are. It wouldn't have held anything stronger than a voracis." Between her fingers, she spun one of the ornate balls linked to her nipples. The crystals inside collected and stored sexual energy. "These need to be refilled."

Auchery was admiring the mess she'd made of her human, pulling more of his innards out with her clawed foot.

"I'm glad you two were here to help," Sybari said.

"I doubt they would have been able to contain you as you are now. You could have finished them off yourself after they'd run out of lightning bolts." May told her. "I think he's dead, Cherry."

The harpy nodded and walked away, curiously exploring the room. She cocked her head at the human girl, who was inching almost unperceivably along the wall, and strolled over to her. The girl pulled herself into a tighter ball.

"Please don't hurt me," the girl whimpered.

Auchery looked to May questioningly. "This one won't bleed to death. Its wounds aren't bad enough."

"I took pity on that one," Sybari shouted back. "You can play with it if you want. I was just going to let it go."

Auchery nodded and picked the girl up by her upper arm. She struggled to find her feet, and made a fair amount of noise, but couldn't prevent Auchery from marching her slowly out the door.

May was about to ask what Sybari wanted to do with the remaining humans, but the succubus was already licking her lips as she stroked her clit-cock.

"Let me finish this one, then we'll do the other two." Sybari returned to her three-cocked masterpiece and inserted his penises into her holes.

May circled the room, finding the dead humans and dragging them into a pile on the hearth. She set fire to them and watched them burn. The dried ones crumbled like dust, leaving only the burning flesh of the older humans to scar the fireplace.

"Ahh! Yes, I'm so close," moaned Sybari's boy.

"You're boring me." She humped hard, slamming herself into his hips. "Cum or die already."

"I need to."

"Okay."

All three of his cocks came inside her, though she looked unimpressed. Sybari quickly sucked him dry, and shrivelled his appendages so his groin looked like a wrinkled old glove. He barely had time to whimper before he passed out. Sybari tilted her head back, letting out a breath as her clit bloomed another inch.

"Who's next?" May asked.

***

Sybari pointed to Wolfblood. "This one's a homophobe. I thought I'd make him suck his friend's cock."

"No way!" protested the boy.

Sybari grabbed his shoulders. "Yes way."

She dipped a finger between her labia, coating it in cum. She brought it to his mouth and shoved it inside. Her other hand slid along his shaft. She worked her power to rearrange his cells, growing it another inch in length and girth. He nearly came from that alone.

"Get on your knees." She kicked his leg and shoved him to the ground. "And take it."

He crawled over to James and took his length in his hands. With some hesitation, he pressed his lips to the semi-erect shaft and ran his tongue along the veiny surface. It rose slowly, bobbing in front of his face. Sybari touched James to shrink him a little. Opening his mouth, Wolfblood slid it between his lips. James immediately bucked his hips and forced the rest of his cock into his friend's throat. He thrusted wildly with no regard to his leader's state. Sybari watched on with glee as the nasty human's eyes bulged along with his throat and he gagged on the cum that spurted down his oesophagus. As soon as James released his head, Wolfblood wiped his face and spat out what he could.

Sybari hoisted herself up on the table and spread her legs. "Come get it."

He wasn't that obedient, so May seized him under the arms and dragged him over, making him bend at the waist.

"James."

The ditzy boy hurried over and lined up behind Wolfblood. His balls were already full and his cock ready to go again.

"No, no, no," begged the leader.

With a sharp thrust, he speared his friend's arsehole. Wolfblood cried out and arched his back. May pushed his head between Sybari's legs. Her scent soon made him forget about his abused arse, and he stuck out his tongue to lick her pussy.

"Oh no. We heard you like cock." Sybari said, taking him by the ears and making him swallow the seven inches of hers.

She leaned back on her hands and shut her eyes. When she opened them, May was climbing onto Wolfblood's back. She held on tightly, enjoying her rocking ride while the boy beneath her was railed at both ends.

"James, take my hand," Sybari ordered.

He did as he was told, allowing Sybari to make him grow, first in length and then girth. She did it slowly, so Wolfblood wouldn't notice, but eventually he started to whimper and grunt. His legs trembled and James had to hold him at the waist to stop him collapsing. Without Sybari withholding their orgasms, it wasn't long before James tensed and buried the length of his enormous cock into his friend's arse. The load dumped into his intestines made Wolfblood buck, and he too spurted ropes of cum.

"You just came from a guy in your arse." Sybari teased as she let him take his mouth back. "And you loved it."

James eased his length out with a slopping sound, making Wolfblood gasp.

May slid off him, careful not to step in any cum. "Look at what you just had inside you."

Wolfblood looked back at the monster dangling between James's legs. It was as long as his forearm and thick as an orange. His mouth dropped open.

"Oh my god." He reached around to feel his gaping hole, which could easily swallow his hand. He looked like he was going to cry.

May picked up a pillar candle from the table and swiftly jammed it in the pulsating crevasse.

"UGHHHH! Fucking hell bitch."

May scratched his back with her claws and went to get another candle. Sybari spread her legs into a split and guided Wolfblood's dick to her dripping cunt. She moulded him further, so he was thick as a soda can, and as he pushed into her vagina, she began to swell his balls and fill them with copious amounts of thick semen.

"This...is...so...good," he muttered with his thrusts.

"She is good," May agreed, and shoved the second candle into him. "Wonder how many of these he can fit?"

Sybari laughed. He'd have to go to the hospital to get them out. His humiliation wasn't over yet.

She gripped the edge of the table to hold herself in place. Wolfblood pounded faster into her pussy, his thick cock stretching her deliciously. His swollen balls slapped satisfyingly against her butt. They had ballooned to the size of cantelopes and he had to stand with his legs apart to accommodate them.

His rutting grew frantic. He had been on the edge for minutes and desperately needed to cum. He started to loose strength and began to slow. Sybari could feel a climax of her own building. She didn't want to have to get herself off on his cock because she'd worn him out, so she made him slow down for a moment. While he gently fucked her, she looked for her friends. Auchery was just returning from escorting the human girl outside somewhere. May had dragged the semi-conscious boys together to make them watch their leader's demise and now waltzed back carrying another candle.

With little complaint from the human, Sybari clawed letters into Wolfblood's chest to spell out 'cock lover.' She slapped him in the face. "Let's pick it up. And I'll let you cum."

That gave him a burst of energy and he pistoned in and out of her cunt like crazy. Sybari panted, reaching for May's face as the voracis leaned in to kiss her. May shot her a smirk and moved behind Wolfblood.

"Here you go, you disgusting creature." She drove home the candle.

"AHH!" Wolfblood bucked at the discomfort of so much wax lodged in his bowels.

Sybari let him cum, and a torrent of semen gushed into her womb. She gasped and her body went stiff as an orgasm ran throughout her body. Her hips humped at the intruder, squeezing it as it continued to spasm. His huge balls emptied their stream in a deluge that her body sucked up, shrivelling the large sacks into big wrinkled blobs. The pressure stretched her womb tighter and the energy added another inch to her clitoris. Sybari pushed his floppy body off her and he slumped to the floor. His cock had wilted to a skinny, ugly thing that twisted in a strange way. Without it plugging her vagina, cum oozed from her widened hole, dribbling onto the table and splatting onto the floor. Her belly was swollen and firm to the touch. If she were human, she'd look four months pregnant. When she pushed on it, more semen gushed out of her in thick globs.

May stood with her hands on her hips, staring at his unconscious body. "He's not going to enjoy the afterlife."

Sybari was too out of breath to laugh, but she smiled and gestured for James to come to her. She pulled him closer and patted his head. "Ah, James. You've been a good little servant tonight, haven't you?"

He smiled and nodded like a puppy. Sybari didn't feel up to fucking him to submission or death.

"Then I'll reward you with death and not hell." She kissed him, sucking energy as she went, pulling it all out so he withered in her arms and crumpled as a dehydrated corpse. Opening her eyes, she shivered as another two inches swelled her nethers.

"I think it would be wise to go home," May said beside her.

Sybari wasn't sure when she'd got there or how long she'd been standing there. Auchery was poking at a semi-conscious boy, digging her talon into his arm to make him hiss in pain. They were pretty dopey and wouldn't remember much. They'd probably go into hiding, or end up in hospital crying about their genitals, and baffling doctors with their condition and lack of memory.

"Where's the girl?" Sybari asked. "Did you eat her?"

Auchery came over to them. "Sitting at the bottom of the driveway. This property is at the end of a road. It will take her a while to walk to the next house, once she's recovered enough from the shock that is."

*****

Author note:

There is way more to this story. It's just been sitting on my computer for months because I couldn't be bothered uploading it. I don't know if I'll put more up because there's really no incentive.