All Comments on 'Royal Affliction Ch. 14'

by AutumnsBreath

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 6 years ago
That is a good ending

So hard to find a time in a story for it to wind off on its own. You found a wonderful spot.

Thank you for the story.

IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarabout 4 years ago
Interesting glimpse into the second circle

A lot of the story was almost unbearable... It is just really hard to put up with the constant humiliation, even if there are some moments of peace and tenderness. I kinda expected May to eventually take up her calling as the bringer of destruction to take over the second circle, and eventually to put her dad in his place... At least to banish him from the realm of lust, so that he would stay on the third rung.

Maybe in the future, if you take up the story for a "book two", you might grow May and Sybari's abilities or power as they travel about the second circle, running into stronger threats. Maybe Depravia gets killed by some usurper and May returns to take back the throne for her family. Despondia might end up being a scared bitch, but Deploria wouldn't be. Sybari might turn out to be an energy battery of sorts. Maybe that is why her mother left her in such a backwards region... So that wasn't discovered, and she wasn't used by heartless powermongers. Luckily, she has May, right?

Anyway, I would love to see more, but only if May can start to throw off her shackles and stop being such a loser. If she learns how to break free and find an inner strength to protect Sybari, it would really be an epic story. Otherwise it's just a humiliation fetish with nowhere to go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this series

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtover 1 year ago

Way late, but just in case you still receive comments, I wanted to thank you for a most enjoyable story. Harlequin might disagree, but I see this as a love story, first and foremost. Here’s to May and Sybari !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous